剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
Why don't you hand me that phone?
好吧 我想我们完事了
All right, so, guess we're done here.
我们远远没完呢
We're far from done.
好吧 你刚刚损毁所以证据
Well, you just destroyed all the evidence.
我是说 还有什么证据呢 对吗
I mean, what evidence, right?
我什么也没看到 所以你可以放我走
I didn't see anything, so you can just let me go.
你是在警局里迷路的越狱者
You're an escaped prisoner loose in the precinct.
你偷了我的武器 把我们锁在这间房♥里
You stole my weapon, locked us in this room.
我们打斗过
There was a struggle.
我出于自卫原因打死了你
I shot you in self-defense.
好吧 这是一种选择
All right, well, that's one option.
但是马斯林在调查你 兄弟
But Maslin's on to you, man.
他会告发你的
He's gonna talk.
是啊 好吧 我会处理掉马斯林的
Yeah, well, I'll take care of Maslin.
但是你说得对
But you're right.
我在便利店那晚就应该杀掉他
I should've killed him that night in the bodega.
但是对意外认识的兄弟的忠心占了上风
Damn loyalty to a brother in blue got the best of me.
是的 所以取而代之你毁了他的生活
Oh, right, so you just ruined his life instead.
这就是你认为的正直吗
That's your version of integrity?
我总是对这个酒鬼心怀愧疚
I always felt sorry for the lush.
他却以在不属于他的地方离
And he repays me by nosing around
四处打探来回报我吗
where he doesn't belong?
这也可以理解为 做他分内工作
Also known as, doing his job.
或者是自掘坟墓 和你一样
Or digging his grave, just like you.
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
好极了
Bravo.
再说一次
Come again?
好吧 我必须要承认
Well, I just gotta hand it to you.
这场骗术非常精彩
The trick was impressive.
说服马斯林从来没看到他看到的东西
Convincing Maslin that he never saw what he saw?
不是个坏主意
It's not bad.
但是像你一样的骗术大♥师♥应该知道
But a master of deception like you should know...
有时你看到的表象
sometimes what you see on the outside...
其实不是真实发生的
Isn't really what's happening on the inside.
我们故意选择了这间房♥
We chose this room on purpose...
一个你感觉安全 并且没有人监视的屋子
a place you feel safe that nobody was watching.
所以你觉得你开了灯
So you think you turned on the light,
但是事实上 你打开了幻灯机
but in fact, you powered up a projector.
这只是一个空屋子的假象
And this is just the image of an empty room.
这是你投影的屏幕
And that was the screen you projected it on.
探长
Detective...
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
现在我们才完事了
And now we're done.
好了 好了 够了
All right, all right, knock it off.
我只想谢谢你们
I just wanna thank you guys
帮助我扳倒贝克和他的手下
for helping me bring down Baker and his men,
帮助我拿回金盾牌
and for helping me get my gold shield back...
还帮助我重新找回了我的生活
and helping me get my life back.
经马斯林警长
To Detective Maslin!
干杯 干杯 干杯 干杯
Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!
干杯
Salud.
嘿
Hi.
- 对不起我们迟到了 - 没关系
- Sorry we're late. - It's okay.
过来 我想让你见见我的儿子们
Come here, I want you to meet the boys.
孩子们
Boys?
我想让你们见见我的朋友狄娜
I want you to meet my friend Dina.
这是詹米和迪亚哥
This is Jamie and Diego.
嗨 你们好
Hi. My boys.
嗨
Hi.
所以我想 我真的
So, I think I've officially
想不出其他道歉方式了
run out of ways to apologize.
所以我只是
So I just...
你和我 我们一切正常吗
Are we good, you and I?
我是说 我们的关系有点好了
I mean, or just close to... I mean, a little good?
我当时也没和你完全说实话
I wasn't completely honest with you, either.
我很生气 但是我也
I was mad, but I was also...
看到你在监狱里受罪
Seeing you almost suffocate in that vault,
真的吓到我了
it really scared me.
我不是很喜欢受惊吓
I'm not so good at being scared.
但是你一直都很吓人
But you're scary all the time.
这是不一样的
This was different.
伙计们
Guys?
我想说几句
I have something I wanna say.
听着
Look.
一位幻象师只能和团队一样优秀
An illusionist's only as good as his team...
整个团队
his whole team.
我们是个家庭
We're a family,
我很抱歉我分化了我们
and I'm sorry that I divided us.
所以从现在开始 不再有任何秘密
So from now on, no more secrets.
我保证
I promise.
什么 你们怎么了
What? What is it?
迈克和我正是开始约会了
Mike and I are officially dating.
我身上还藏有价值1000美金的毒品
I still have $1,000 worth of illegal drugs hidden on my body.
好吧
Fine.
我找到了骗术档案里找到了一个秘密死局
I found a secret death trap in the archive of illusions.
并且你的曾祖父威胁杀掉所有
And your great grandfather has threatened to kill anybody
寻找神秘女要的东西的人
who goes looking for whatever the Mystery Woman's looking for.
满意了吗
Happy?
对不起 兄弟
Sorry, mate.
约翰
Johnny?
卡姆 有人被谋杀了
Cam, someone's been murdered,
大家都觉得是我做的
and everyone here thinks I did it.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表