剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
最不好的情况是 他们开除他 永远不能再在执法部门工作了
At worst, they fire him, never works in law enforcement again.
哇 哇
Wow. Wow.
如果有人上前
And... And if someone were to sort of come forward
- 坦白呢 - 他们不会的
- or just confess... - Oh, they won't.
偷一个徽章都要判15年的
Just stealing a badge is 15 years.
情况不对
Something's wrong.
耐心点 卡梅伦 抓住她是我们的头等大事
Be patient, Cameron. We're on her schedule now.
不 不 不 这里面有震动
No, no, no. There's a vibration.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
这些强是钢筋混凝土做的
These walls are steel and cement.
应该不会
There shouldn't be a...
我也能感觉到
I feel it, too.
那是什么
What was that?
这边感觉更强烈 这是
It's stronger here. This is, uh...
她不是要闯银行
She's not breaking into the bank.
她闯进了隔壁
She's breaking in next door.
打开了
Got it!
这他妈是什么
What the hell was that?!
从地下室打穿了墙
Drilled through the basement,
直接从墙里把威廉姆的箱子拉出去了
pulled William's box straight out of the wall.
所有特工 目标已经把箱子偷出去了
All agents, the subject has the box and is on the move.
封锁这片区域 谁都不许进进出出
Cordon off the area... nobody in or out!
卡梅伦 等一下
Cameron, wait!
200英尺下有这幢大楼地下室的入口
There's an entrance to the building's basement 200 feet down.
她就在那 她就在那
She's there. She's right there!
等一下 卡梅伦 门启动了
Wait! Cameron, it's live!
- 门启动了 - 卡梅伦
- It's live! - Cameron!
卡梅伦
Cameron!
你还好吗 孩子
You okay, son?
我先都不能洗牌了
Can't even do a packet shot.
我爸爸教我的第一个魔术
First trick my dad taught me.
你的身体系统吸收了400伏电压
Your system took 400 volts of electricity.
给你自己点时间恢复
Give yourself some time.
我们会抓住她的
We'll get her.
现在你开始打妄想牌了
Now you're playing the greatest hits.
- 什么 - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
只是
Just...
或许有些人总是能逃脱一切
Maybe there are some people who just get away with everything.
你知道吗
You know?
太过于聪明 过于狡猾 他们总是能赢
Too smart, too cunning, they just always win.
我是说 如果不是因为什么保安
I mean, if it wasn't for
我早就死了
some random security guard, I'd be dead.
她可能就逃走了
She'd have gotten away with that.
你说完了吗
You done?
听着 为你自己和你的哥哥感到悲伤 没问题
Look, feeling bad for yourself and your brother, that's fine...
可以在你的私人时间 但是在这间屋子里不行
on your own time... but not here in this room,
不能在其他特工还在为之努力的时候
not while there's still agents working this.
对不起
Sorry.
不用感到抱歉
Don't be.
你刚刚破解了案子
You just cracked the case.
这是被烧毁的第一银行的录像
This footage is from the first bank, the one that burned.
那个推着神秘女
That's the same security guard
去取箱子得保安和救你的是同一个人
walking the Mystery Woman to her box.
他在两个银行都出现了
He was at both banks.
他和她是一伙的
He's working with her.
凯 你太棒了
Kay, you're amazing.
奥利弗·斯科特 56岁
Olivier Scott, 56,
银行保安还是四百万联排别♥墅♥的唯一住户
bank guard and sole resident of a $4-million townhouse.
他第一年开始做银行保安是2007年
His first year as bank guard, 2007.
他就是他 对吧 奥利弗就是威廉·阿切尔
It's him, right? Olivier is William Archer.
在2007年完成他最后一次抢劫 然后退休到纽约
Pulls his last job in '07, then retires to New York,
找到一个没人会去关注的工作
gets a job the last place anyone would look.
符合他的侧写
Fits the profile.
但他为什么需要偷自己的保险箱呢
But why would he need to steal his own safety-deposit boxes
并且和神秘女人工作呢
and work with the Mystery Woman?
我是说 他和这个丢失的宝藏和你祖父
I mean, what does he have to do with this lost fortune
- 有什么关系呢 - 我也不知道 好吗
- and your great-grandfather? - I don't know, okay?
现在这只是个初步猜想
It's just a working theory right now.
我会搞清楚细节的
I'll figure out the details.
等下 有人来了
Now, wait, someone's here.
斯科特先生 我们是FBI的 我们想问你几个问题
Mr. Scott, we're with the FBI. We'd like to ask you a few questions.
并且感谢你救了我的命
And thank you for saving my life.
好的 好的 等一下 好的 乔治 收到
Sure, sure, one second. Great, George, got it.
听着 你可不可以在那儿帮我点了
Look, can you order from the place for me?
是的 352-1625
Yeah, 352-1625.
凯夫塔烤肉串 皮塔饼 鹰嘴豆泥 鸡胸串
Kafta kebab, pita, hummus, chicken-breast skewers.
好的 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
当然了 快请进
Of course, please, come in.
这房♥子很好吧
Great place, right?
我叔叔可有钱了
Rich uncle.
你的手怎么样了
How's the hand?
在变好了 谢谢
It's getting better, thanks.
你为几家银行工作 斯科特先生
How many, uh, banks do you work for, Mr. Scott?
我不为银行工作
I don't work for the banks.
我为安全分支工作
I work for Secure Branch,
一个为银行雇保安的公♥司♥
the firm that hires guards out to the banks.
第一国家银行失火的那天你也在那儿
And you were also on duty at First National
- 工作是吗 - 是的
- when the fire happened? - Yes.
没错 真是艰难的一周
That's true. It's been a heck of a week.
抱歉 我可以去接一下吗
I'm sorry. Do you mind?
他不是在点奥连特的外卖♥♥ 他在发消息
It wasn't Orient takeout. He was sending a message.
好的 乔治 收到
Great, George, got it...
好的 乔治 收到 一连三个G
"Great, George, got it"... three G's in a row.
这是代表要开始说代码了的短语
That's the on phrase for a code act.
达文波特兄弟在舞台上交流的方法
The way the Davenport Brothers communicated onstage.
你看了我的魔法史特辑
You watched my history of magic special.
没有别的可看的了 他说了什么
There was nothing else on. What did he say?
凯夫塔的第三个字母 烤肉串的第五个字母
Third letter in "kafta," fifth in "kebab,"
皮塔饼的第二个字母 等等
second in "pita," so on.
FBI来了
"FBI here."
起开
Move!
你不会朝我开枪的 你刚救了我的命
You're not gonna shoot me. You just saved my life.
- 停下 - 起开我的路
- Stop! - Get out of the way.
你可以让我抓着那门被电死 但你没有
You could've let me die holding that door, but you didn't.
- 为什么 - 放下枪
- Why? - Drop the gun.
踢给我
Kick it to me.
快说呀 我们知道神秘女人想要你某个
Come on. We know a Mystery Woman wants something
保险柜里的东西 我们不知道是什么
out of one of your boxes. We just don't know what.
- 告诉我们 威廉 - 我不是威廉
- Talk to us, William. - I'm not William.
那么 你是谁
Well, who are you, then?
我不知道你会在那儿 卡梅伦
I didn't know you were gonna be there, Cameron.
如果我知道我不可能帮她的
I never would've helped her if I had known.
趴下 别动
Stay down! Don't move.
我是丹尼尔 乔斯林57号♥需要一辆救护车
This is Daniels. I need an ambulance to 57 Josslyn.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
至少让我儿子走
At least let my boy go.
爸爸
Dad!
那是你
It was you.
我不想让你在那儿
I didn't want you to be there.
那是他的计划
It was his plan.
- 现在 我说了所有人 - 等等 等等
- Now! I said everybody... - Wait! Wait.
我们有3112块钱
We have $3,112.
等等 等等 我们 他开始说代码
"Wait, wait, we." He was starting the code act.
他在 他在告诉你某件事
He was... He was telling you something.
你可以走了
You could go.
鲁莽的愚蠢的伤害任何人
Hurting anyone's reckless, stupid.
至少让我的儿子走吧
At least let my boy go.
拿走那个人的枪
Get that guy's gun.
U.C. 保安
"U.C. Guard."
卧底的保安 他在 他在警告你
Undercover guard. He was... He was warning you.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表