剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
要是我的话
If I were you,
我就会告诉她我们一直都在工作
I'd tell her we were working this whole time.
干得不错 卡梅伦
That is great work there, Cameron.
你回来了
You're back.
你搞清楚我们要从拍卖♥♥会里偷什么了吗
You figure out what we're stealing from the auction?
嗯 山猫钻石
Um, yeah. The Lynx Diamond.
洛克菲勒藏品71号♥
Um, Item 71 in the Rockefeller Collection.
戴克正在制♥作♥掉包赝品
Dekker is making a copy for the swap right now.
我们怎么进去
How are we getting in?
宾客名单已经确定了
Well, the guest list is locked down.
所有人几个月前就经过了审查
Everyone was vetted months ago.
幸运的是 名单里有一个人
Luckily, there is a man on the list
和你身高完全一样
who's right about your height.
所以杀了他 拿到他的指纹
So kill him, take his fingerprints...
等等 我们不能杀人
Whoa, whoa. We're not killing anybody.
你想怎么做 把他打晕
What do you want to do, knock him out,
希望他醒来之后不会报♥警♥
hope he doesn't call the police when he wakes up?
我们会再做的漂亮点
Well, we're going to get a little fancier than that,
但 是的 我们不能杀他
but, yeah, we're not killing him.
这个家伙 世人认为他是一个投资人
This guy... he is known to the world as an investor,
但他实际上是法国最残忍♥的毒贩之一
but he is one of the most ruthless drug smugglers in France.
好的 很高兴知道 我们还是不能杀他
All right. Good to know. We're still not killing him.
他还猎捕长颈鹿
He hunts giraffes.
等等 这是真的吗
Wait, is that true?
如果我说是 他能死了吗
If I say "Yes," can he die?
不 杀 人
No. Kill. Ing.
行吧
Fine.
你什么计划
What's your plan?
他的全部日程你都有 对吧
Well, you got his whole schedule here, right?
所以咱们看看
So, let's take a look.
好了 莫雷尔先生有个预约 在
There you go. Mr. Morel has an appointment at...
欢迎来到广场温泉
Welcome to the Plaza Spa.
抱歉 我们几分钟后就关门了
I'm sorry. We're closing in a few minutes.
我们知道 我们就是要
We know. We're just here to...
是不是啊 你不能就这样做
Come on! Seriously? You can't just do that!
你这么多规则怎么活得下去啊
How do you live with so many rules?
基本道德 是的 真是个累赘啊
Basic morality? Yes, a real burden.
你能不能至少给她点小费
Did you give her a tip, at least?
晚上好 欢迎来到广场温泉
Good evening. Welcome to the Plaza Spa.
我们一直在等您
We've been expecting you.
这不是平时那个面膜 是吧
This is not the same mask as usual, no?
感觉 很奇怪
Feels... odd.
您的感觉非常灵敏
That's very astute.
里面有点 额 菠萝
It has some undertones of, uh, pineapple
还有一些海藻提取物
with, uh, some seaweed extract.
是最新的逆生长面膜
It's the latest in rejuvenating face masks.
大厅那个黑头发的
That brunette in the lobby, huh?
你走之后可以把她叫进来
Maybe send her in after you.
也许她想挣点小费
Maybe she wants to work for her tip.
她 嗯 已经下班回家了
She's, um, already gone home for the day.
太遗憾了
Hm, too bad.
你可以起来了
You can sit up now.
你好
All??
警♥察♥来了
你让他们进来了
我没法阻止他们
你得赶紧消失
我在纽瓦克找到了一个酒店
在那等我电♥话♥
不要离开房♥间
不要给任何人打电♥话♥
我需要新衣服
I need new clothes.
好的
As you wish.
纽瓦克
Newark?
你真的讨厌他啊
You really do hate him, huh?
那旅店都没有有线电视
The motel doesn't even have cable.
看到没 不杀人也可以很有意思
You see, not killing people can be fun, too.
别习惯了就好
Don't get used to it.
拍卖♥♥行以为自己的安保系统是无敌的
The auction house thinks they have an impenetrable security.
没有什么安保系统能够抵挡卡梅伦
No system has been built to keep Cameron out.
所以我们才要寸步不离他
Which is exactly why we'll be with him every step of the way.
卡梅伦
Cameron?
在图片上找到别的什么了吗
Find anything on the photo?
找到了 那些图片里跟阿里斯泰尔的
Yeah. All of those old white guys
白人老头 都是亿万富翁
in the picture with Alistair were billionaires...
克拉伦斯·阿伯纳西 厄尔·科文顿
Clarence Abernathy, Earl Covington,
休·杜邦 还有约翰·洛克菲勒
Hugh DuPont, and John Rockefeller.
洛克菲勒 这一切都联♥系♥起来了
Rockefeller? It all connects.
钻石只是拼图的另一部分
The diamond is just another piece of the puzzle.
我唯一找不到的就是桌子旁边的男人
Only one I can't find... the guy at the desk.
- 他就是个谜团 - 好吧 我晚点看看
- He's a mystery. - All right. I'll check in later.
我就知道
I knew it.
好的
All right. Okay.
别冲动 别忘了那珠宝
Don't do anything rash. Remember the jewel.
- 你还需要我 - 发生了什么
- You still need me. - What the hell is going on?
卡梅伦在打电♥话♥
Cameron was making a call.
FBI的人可能现在就在路上了
The FBI are probably on their way right now.
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what he's talking about.
他有部电♥话♥
He had a phone.
真的吗
Really?
枪
Gun.
搜身
Search him.
我来
Please, allow me.
痒痒
Oh. Tickles!
看到没 没手♥机♥
See? No phone.
他是个魔术师 他藏起来了
He is a magician. He hid it.
拜托 他在撒谎
Oh, come on. He's lying.
自从我给了他镇定剂之后他就一直在跟踪我
He's just been after me ever since I tranq'd him earlier.
什么
What?
他没有
He didn't.
他又手♥机♥还打给了别人
He had a phone and he called someone!
够了
Enough.
你是不是打给了FBI
Did you call the FBI?
听着 要不是你们有唯一可以洗白约翰逊的东西
Look, I would rat you guys out in a second
我就会立刻马上
if it weren't for the fact
出♥卖♥♥♥你们
that you have the one thing that could exonerate Jonathan.
正如我说的那样 我为了我的兄弟什么都能做出来
Like I said, I will do anything for my brother.
证明给我看
Prove it.
杀了他
Kill him.
社么
What?
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我
I...
你让我♥干♥啥我就干啥
I did everything that you asked.
我为你杀了人
I killed for you.
别走过来
Don't.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bitch.
你说过你会做任何事
You said you'd do anything.
扣动扳机吧
Pull the trigger.
- 这简直疯了 - 这就是个测试 对吧
- This is insane. - This is... This is a test, right?!
这是个测试
This is a test?!
我让他看着你 他失职了
I told him to guard you and he failed me.
不能相信他
Can't trust him.
顺便说一句 他背叛了你
He betrayed you, by the way.
- 开枪吧 - 听着 他会再次尝试杀你
- Go ahead. - Listen, he will try to kill you again.
你要是死了 谁要来拯救约翰逊
And if you're dead, who's going to save Jonathan?
杀了他是唯一满足你的办法
Killing him is the only way to get what you want.
记住 我的测试永远是来真格的
Remember. My tests are always real.
我做不到 把我弄出去
I can't do it. Get me out.
爸爸把顶上封住了
Dad sealed the top.
你必须从里面打开
You have to open it from the inside.
没事的 你能做到
It's okay. You can do this.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
他为什么要这么做
Why is he doing this?
他想要你成为最厉害的
He wants you to be the best.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表