剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
保持低调直到看见费利克斯
Stand down until we have eyes on Felix.
你好 多米尼克
Hello, Dominic.
凯 看
Kay, look.
有三辆车
We've got three target vehicles.
应该只有一辆
There should only be one.
我们跟哪辆
Who do we follow?
都跟上
Follow 'em all.
重复 全部跟上
Repeat. Follow them all.
费利克斯一定在其中一辆上
Felix must be in one of them.
你看着很虚 多米尼克
You look ill, Dominic.
有点冷 摆脱不掉
It's a cold. Can't shake it.
我带了你要的钱
Brought the funds you requested.
你跟Fbi说什么了
What did you tell the FBI?
我不知道你讲什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别说谎 多米尼克
Don't lie to me, Dominic.
不
No!
不不不
No, no. No.
你要告诉我所有的事情
You're going to tell me everything,
不然我就折磨你 直到你坦白
or I'm going to hurt you until you do.
我不是多米尼克
I'm not Dominic!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是魔术师
I'm a magician.
下车 不然我开枪了
Get out the car! I'll shoot!
那不太好
That sounded bad.
- 会死的 - 真的吗
- You're gonna kill us! - Really?
我觉得我还蛮不错的
Think I'm doing pretty great.
我的锅
My bad.
我要杀了你
I'll shoot you!
飙这么快的情况下 可不太好操作
That's not a great idea at this speed.
告诉我怎么走... 左还是右
Tell me what to do... left or right.
还是右
Left or right?!
左
Left.
右
Right!
左
Left!
- 右 - 你超棒
- Right! - You're doing great!
左 左转
Left! Left turn!
- 嘿嘿嘿 - 小心
- Hey, hey, hey! - Watch out!
- 小心没用的 - 不
- Watch out doesn't help me. - No!
啊
Ah.
好吧 好吧 好了
All right, all right, okay, all right.
走
Move.
你雇人让飞机消失了
You hired someone to make the plane disappear.
是谁
Who was it?
魔术师还是幻想师
Was it a magician? An illusionist?
你怎么找得她的
How'd you find him?
告诉我个名字
Just give me a name!
我称之为"选择的幻像"
We call it the "Illusion of Choice."
车♥库♥...
The garage...
SUV...
the SUV...
左右左
left, right, left.
你以为是你自己的选择 其实...
Think you got all these choices, but, really...
...不是的
...you don't.
因为这些最终都指向
'Cause they all lead to the same place
同一个选择
and a single choice...
投降
give up.
或者像你这样
Or do that.
费利克斯 拜托
Felix, come on.
告诉我谁帮你逃跑的
Just tell me who helped you escape.
名字就行 拜托 杀了我
Give me a name. Come on, if you're gonna kill me,
也先告诉我
you might as well tell me.
拜托 费利克斯 名字就行
Come on. Felix, give me a name.
La hechicera. Con Los ojos mágicos.
La hechicera. Con Los ojos mágicos.
等等 什么鬼...
Wait. What is... Oh!
- 进 - 快快快
- Move in! - Go, go, go!
- 费利克斯 - 放下枪
- Felix, put the gun down! - Drop the gun!
- 别动 - 快上 掩护他
- Freeze! - Move in! Cover him!
快走 上 快快快 别动
Let's go! Move! Go, go, go! Freeze!
- 你被包围了 - 放下枪
- You're surrounded! - Drop the gun!
放下
Drop it!
太晚了
You're too late.
哈
Ha.
你不知道吗
Didn't you know?
魔术师都能抓子弹的
Every magician can catch a bullet.
费利克斯·鲁伊斯 你被捕了
Felix Ruiz, you are under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
走吧 拉美混血哥
Let's go, cholo.
他告诉你什么了
Did he tell you anything?
La hechicera. Con Los ojos mágicos.
La hechicera. Con Los ojos mágicos.
有魔法眼的女巫
The sorceress with the magic eyes.
和乔纳森坐一辆车的女人
The woman in the car with Jonathan.
她一直是幻象师
She was the illusionist all along.
恭喜你 找到人了
Congratulations. You found her.
没有这位美丽的助理我做不到的
Well, I couldn't have done it without my beautiful assistant.
这话我不想听第二遍
Don't ever say that again.
说出来确实怪怪的
Yeah, nah, sounded weird coming out.
亲爱的 你才是真正的魔术表演
You are the real magic trick, darling.
什么情况
What is this?
庆功会
Well, it's a wrap party.
你们抓到人的时候没有吗
Don't you have one if you catch somebody?
没有 不过确实该有
No, but we should.
嘿 我之前不想说
Hey, I didn't want to say anything before,
不过... 我是超级粉丝
but... I'm a big fan.
我的孩子们都是
Well, my boys are.
对
Right.
我想问... 抓子弹
I got to ask... that bullet catch,
你怎么做到的
how'd you do it?
我没有
I didn't.
那不是真的吗
That wasn't real?
狄娜
Dina.
我们不做真的 我们以假乱真
We don't do real. We do illusion.
没事 没事
Don't worry. Don't worry.
是假的 完全是假的
It's fake, totally fake.
我们看了费利克斯的资料
I went through your Felix files.
这是他用的枪...
This is his gun of choice...
一把镀银的柯尔特枪
a silver-plated Colt Super.
我们打印出了3D复♥制♥品
So we printed a 3-D replica.
卡梅伦要做的就是用这把...
All Cameron had to do was switch this...
...换掉费利克斯越野车里的那把真枪
...with the real gun in Felix's SUV.
他怎么进入车里的
Well, how did he get it in the SUV?
进入手提包
Ah. Enter the briefcase.
漂亮的摩洛哥十字纹皮质 银色五金
Beautiful Saffiano leather, silver-tone hardware,
和一个精美的暗格
and an elegant secret compartment.
不过你们真想大开眼界
But if you really want impressive,
问问我们如何做到蒙眼开车
ask me about how we did the blindfolded drive
或者小巷里隐藏的墙
or the hidden wall in the alleyway.
那才是神来之笔
That was genius.
好 好 好 停 停 停
O-Okay, okay, okay. Stop, stop, stop.
你们就是在变魔术
You're just ruining magic.
接下来呢
What's next?
你去找陷害乔纳森的那个神秘女人吗
You go after the mystery woman who framed Jonathan?
我还得证明是她做的
I still have to prove she did it.
你的演出和团队呢
What about your show, your team?
我们小的时候
When we were kids,
我是表演者
I was the performer,
舞台人物
the onstage persona,
但乔纳...
but Johnny...
乔纳是那个"消失的男孩"...
Johnny was "The Disappearing Boy"...
藏在台下幕后
hidden under the stage, behind the curtain,
但他永远在那里
but he was always there for me.
我必须救他出来 凯
I have to get him out, Kay.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表