剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
Excuse me, Officer.
你没走人行道 哥们
That's not a crosswalk, pal.
抱歉
Oh, yeah. No, sorry.
你不认识我啊
Just, uh... you don't know who I am?
你是谁啊
No, who are you?
我叫卡梅伦
Well, uh, name's Cameron.
我是FBI
I'm, uh, FBI...
官方观察员 差不多
official observer, technically.
初级警探什么的吗
What's that, like a junior detective or something?
想问问你愿不愿意告诉我们
I was wondering if you wanted to talk to us
之前你上报的小卖♥♥铺谋杀案的细则
about this bodega murder case that you filed with us.
有什么好说的 你们也不信
What's there to talk about? You guys didn't believe me.
我信
I believe you.
我觉得这并不是不可能
I mean, I don't think that what you saw is impossible.
即使真的不可能 对我来说 不可能也会变成可能
And even if it was, impossible's my middle name.
嗯
Yeah.
观众们挺喜欢我说这句话的
People like that line.
一个孩子在你眼前开抢打了店员
So, this kid shoots the clerk right in front of you.
你还没等做什么 就晕倒了
Before you can do anything, everything goes black.
没错吧
That right?
是的 有人把我打晕了
Yeah, someone knocks me out.
我醒来之后 死的店员不见了
I come to, the dead clerk's gone.
来了另一位店员 说我疯了
There's another clerk there calling me crazy.
没有打斗的痕迹 没有尸体 什么都没有
No mess, no body, no nothing.
我就站在这里
I was standing here.
犯人在这里
The perp was here,
店员在这里被击中的
and the clerk was shot right here.
没人被击中 劳里夫人
No one was shot, Mrs. Laurie.
你不会
You ain't gotta...
谢谢
Thanks.
别客气
Take it easy.
摄像头拍到我了 镜头烂爆了
That camera got me coming in, and that camera's busted.
从门这里看不清
There's no clear view from the door,
这里没有可疑点
and the place is spotless.
下手的人很厉害
Whoever did this was good.
好吧
All right, so,
店员被击中的时候站在这里是吧
clerk's standing here and he got shot, right?
所以他肯定溅血
So his blood would spatter...
到了这里
right here.
你说这是什么 三天前的事吗
You said this happened what, three days ago?
是的
Yeah.
这些保质日期都一模一样
All these packing dates are exactly the same,
都是新鲜的
and fresh.
什么样的便利店
What kind of cost-conscious bodega
这么在乎成本 在同一时间换掉了整个熟食区
switches out an entire deli case at the same time?
那要是有人通通买♥♥下又有什么差别呢
And what are the odds somebody bought 'em all?
我开始感觉是有人买♥♥下了它
I'm starting to get the feeling someone bought it,
好吧
all right.
他们重新进货
And they restocked this entire case
为了结束干净
in order to finish cleaning.
结束干净在魔术里就是
"End and clean" in magic refers to the final move
动作做完的时候扔掉你玩把戏的工具
where you ditch the evidence of the trick.
啥
What?
我是说 呃 在犯罪中
I mean, uh, in crime fighting.
这是FBI一种新的术语 我们用来
It's a new FBI terminology, which, uh, we use to...
多说无益 我直接给你演示一下
you know, I'm just gonna demonstrate.
我可以借用一下吗 谢谢
May I? Thanks.
黑桃A 对吧
Ace of Spades, eh?
你拿这个是要给钱的 知道吧
You gotta pay for those now. You know that, right?
我知道
Yeah, sure.
现在 你好好看
Now, it looks to you
我刚刚把它撕了 对不对
like I just tore that up, right?
但事实上 我做的
But in fact, what I did was I...
只不过是换掉了它
replaced it.
你现在还玩开牌技了
Now you're doing card tricks?
是啊 呃 算了
Yeah, it's a... you know, forget it.
真正的问题是
The real question is, what happened
熟食店的产品是被什么替换掉的
to the deli products that this stuff replaced?
说不定在垃圾桶里
Maybe they're in the trash.
停下
Stop!
停下 联邦侦探
Stop! FBI!
停
Stop!
停车
Stop the truck!
停车
Stop the truck!
马斯林
Maslin!
我看见那个售货员往这里扔了一个袋子
I saw the clerk throw a bag in here.
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
找到了
Found it.
证物A 沾满了血的冷盘
Exhibit A... blood-covered cold cuts.
你是对的 马斯林长官
You were right, Officer Maslin.
确实有一场凶杀案
There was a murder.
我们有案子了
We got a case.
那是什么
What is that?
美国的 可能是切达
乳酪
American. It could be cheddar.
也是证据
Also evidence!
所以我在上面写了证据
Which is why I wrote "evidence" on it.
卡梅隆 我们现在忙得要死
Cameron, how is it we are up to our necks with crackpots,
你怎么还在这给我们不断添堵
and yet you are the most annoying thing about this job?
不知道 可能你们比较幸运吧
I don't know, guess you're lucky.
事情是这样
So, I happened by the bodega
我正好在这起谋杀案发生的酒店旁边
where this alleged murder took place.
看来那个马斯林警♥察♥没有骗人
Looks like this cop, Maslin, he's not making it up.
你是翻垃圾车找到的这块芝士吗
You found this cheese digging through a garbage truck?
没错 但是上面的血渍和受害者的血型吻合
Sure, but the blood on it will match the victim,
我保证
I guarantee it.
这真的是个案子 相信我
This is a real case. You can trust me.
我们不能光凭直觉判案
We need more than a gut feeling,
像是尸体吻合一个垃圾箱里的血渍
like a body to match this blood which came from a trash can,
那从哪来的都有可能
so it could've come from anywhere.
呃
W...
而且 这是警♥察♥局的案子 不是联邦的
Plus, this is PD's case, not the Bureau's.
好吧
All right.
听着 你们因为我惹上了麻烦
Look, you guys are in trouble because of me.
我只是想 帮你们
I just... just wanted to help.
我不会这么做了 抱歉
I'll stop. Sorry.
但如果 你有机会的话
But if you get the chance,
马斯林警♥察♥是个好人
this cop, Maslin, he's a good guy.
我相信他
I believe him.
好吧
All right.
我们会尽力调查的
I'll see what we can find out.
谢了
Thanks.
你在看什么
What's that?
阿里斯泰尔·布莱克之前所有骗局的分类明细
Alistair Black's ledger of all the tricks he ever built.
如果他对相片中的某一个人动了手脚
If he made one for one of the men in the photo,
这里一定会有证据
it should be here.
我们应该看一下617号♥对象
We should check the plans for project number 617.
阿里斯泰尔位胡迪尼花了十二年的时间去打造它
Alistair built it for Houdini... took 12 years.
你来这多久了
And how long have you been here?
20分钟
20 minutes.
什么样的东西能花12年的时间去建立
What could've taken 12 years to build?
信任
Trust!
信任是要花很多时间去建立的
Trust takes a long time to build.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
可以请你去别的地方做你这麻烦的调查吗
Can you take your messy little investigation elsewhere, please?
你有什么事
What's the occasion?
我今天有客人来吃晚饭
I am having a companion over for dinner.
约会吗 和谁
A date! With who?
我遇到的第一个非常恋家的人
The first domesticated man I've ever dated.
听起来像是迈克
Sounds like Mike.
我答应亲手给他做一顿饭
I promised him a home-cooked meal.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表