剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我们在绑匪说要见面的地方
We're where the kidnappers said to meet.
我带了IR手环 也完全进入角色了
We have the I.R. Bracelet. I'm fully in character.
一切都按照计划进行
Everything's going according to plan.
这不是计划
That's not the plan.
我之前见过这辆车
I've seen this car before.
在温普利的研究室那
At Whipply's lab.
你好
Hello.
进来吧 莱克茜在哪
Get in. Where is Lexi?
不上车那姑娘就死了
Get in or the girl dies.
没有司机啊
There's no one driving that car.
无人驾驶车技术不是魔术 卡姆
Driverless car technology is not magic, Cam.
真希望不是
Let's hope not.
他们在移♥动♥
They're on the move.
别跟丢了 走
Don't lose them. Go.
你的朋友吗
Friends of yours?
六个人 五个武装了
Six men. Five armed.
我数到了两支G3长筒步♥枪♥ 三个MPKs
I count two G3 Long Barrel rifles, three MPKs.
这些家伙不是玩假的
These guys are totally legit.
或许是特种部队的
Maybe spec warfare?
这些都是军用武器
Those are military-grade weapons.
让作战小组准备
Have the tactical team stand by.
魔术队准备就绪 女士
The magic team is ready, ma'am.
- 你这地方真不错 - 很可爱的地方
-Nice place you've got here. - It's lovely.
继续走
Proceed.
收到 进去了
Copy that. Going in.
我们是来看你展示的 威廉斯先生
We're here to see your demonstration, Mr. Willems.
好的
Fine.
给我们几分钟布置一下
Just give us a second to set up.
我没法做这些 看看那些家伙
I can't do this. Look at these guys.
你在说什么 你太夸张了
What are you talking about? You're being dramatic.
我以前遇到过的比这个可怕多了
I've played for way tougher crowds than this.
另外 你说过你会为莱克茜做任何事 对吗?
Plus, you said you'd do anything for Lexi, right?
这就是你要做的
This is what that looks like.
嘿 乔丹 问你个突发奇想的问题
Hey, Jordan. Random question. Mm-hmm?
蒂娜和乔纳森之间有什么事吗
Was there ever anything between Dina and Jonathan?
噢 有 真爱
Oh, yeah. True love.
那是真的
They're the real thing.
让我又相信爱情了
Gave me hope I'd find a partner I love that much.
是这样的
Yeah.
好吧 感谢
Okay, thanks.
- 还有 - 不 真的 我知道了
There's something else. No, really, I got it.
不 那个应答器
No, uh, that transponder.
这是一个无线电应答器
That's a radio transponder.
我不认为这辆车是全自动的
I don't think this car is fully autonomous.
它被这个地区的人控制着
They're being controlled by someone in the area.
我们出发
Let's move.
呃 那是让我们全部人走吗
Uh, was that an all-of-us "let's move"?
好吧 我们走
Okay, let's go.
如果在你世界里任何东西
What if everything in your world
可以根据你的要求召唤一切
could be summoned on your command?
如果一切都在你的掌控之中
If everything was in your control?
你的钥匙丢了吗
Lost your keys?
只要叫它们就可以了
Just call for them.
钥匙
Keys!
好了 我猜他们就在那
Alright, I think it's right there.
我们开♥发♥了一种抗磁悬浮系统
We have developed a diamagnetic levitation system
这样我们就可以抵消了
that allows us to counteract
重力加速度的影响
the effects of gravitational acceleration.
真难取悦
Tough crowd.
我们的竞争对手认为这是不可能的
Our competitors thought it couldn't be done.
他们认为这是不可能的
They thought it was impossible.
不 完全有可能
It's not.
它就是未来
It's the future.
这就是你的未来
It's your future.
神奇
Amazing.
成交
We have a deal.
基金已经到账了
The funds are ready to transfer.
密♥码♥是4952841
Passcode -- 4952841.
好吧 莱克茜在哪
Okay, where's Lexi?
谁是莱克茜
Who's Lexi?
我被邀请来买♥♥你的产品
I was invited to buy your product.
我们不是这么约好的
No, that's not the deal!
莱克茜在哪
Where is Lexi?
我们要走了
We're leaving.
什么鬼
What the hell
什么鬼
What the hell?!
喂
Hello?
很棒棒哦
I'm impressed.
你要的所有我都给了你
I gave you everything you asked for!
你把一个毫无价值的魔术把戏以2000万美金的高价卖♥♥出去了 雷夫
You sold a worthless magic trick for $200 million, Rafe.
这并不是我想要的
That's not what I wanted.
我熟悉这个声音
I know that voice.
这不是沃特的声音
It's not Walt's.
你的把戏很令人印象深刻 布莱克先生
Your tricks were impressive, Mr. Black.
但是你失败了 雷夫
But you failed, Rafe.
开车门
Open the car.
现在打开车门
Open the car now.
这个女孩要死了 雷夫
The girl dies, Rafe.
这一直就是我的计划 她必死无疑
That was always my plan. She dies.
别动
Don't move.
太迟了
Too late.
嘿 卡梅伦 我是依奇
Hey, Cameron. It's Izzy.
他绑♥架♥了莱克茜 这案子是复仇
He kidnapped Lexi. This is about revenge.
不是 这是因果报应 他活该
No, it's about karma. He deserves this.
蒂娜 我把画面切给依奇
Dina, I'm tapping you into Izzy's feed.
卡梅伦 小心 看起来
Cameron, watch out. It looks like he
这辆车里面有设计好的程序
programmed the car to do something.
卡梅伦 闪开
Cam, move!
发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
看起来卡梅伦跳上了
It appears that Cameron is riding
一个无人驾驶车的顶棚
on the hood of a driverless car.
加油啊 卡姆
Go on, Cam!
嘿 对不起我说谎了
Hey, I'm sorry I lied.
有关乔纳森我说谎了
About Jonathan.
我是个骗子 对不起
I'm a liar. I'm sorry.
忘了吧 忘了吧 我在救你
Forget it, forget it. I'm saving you.
依奇 现在就停下车
Izzy, stop the car now!
不可能 我把我们锁在外面了
Impossible. I locked us out.
快点阻止这辆该死的车
Stop the damn car!
卡姆 看你了
Cam, it's up to you.
我们没事了吧
We're good.
好吧 卡姆 我们在这里无法阻止这辆车
Okay, Cam, we can't stop the car from here.
我需要从内部使车失效
You need to disable it from inside.
顶蓬上有一个控制盒子 一个白色盒子
There's a control cluster on the roof. A white box.
里面有个开关
There's a switch in here.
点开开关
Throw it!
好了
Alright.
我进来了
I'm in.
你没事吧
You alright?
卡梅伦 我是依奇
Cameron, it was Izzy.
我们知道
We know.
对不起有关乔纳森的事我说谎了 我保证 不在撒谎了
I'm sorry I lied about Jonathan. I promise -- no more lies.
谢谢你 你知道你现在在做什么吗
Thanks. Do you have any idea what you're doing?
知道啊 当然知道
Yeah, absolutely.
对不起 不知道 但是我有一整个团队在帮我们
Sorry, no, but I have a whole team of people working on this.
伙计们 我现在该怎么办
Guys, what do I do now?
我在里面什么也控制不了
I can't control anything in here.
从遮阳顶蓬上出去 把空气囊当做降落伞
Go out the sunroof. Use the airbag as a parachute.
不行 这太疯狂了
No, that's insane.
卡姆 你可以重写依奇的算法
Cam, you can override Izzy's algorithm,
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表