剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
Prison. That's crazy tough.
要是我在里面配合你们就不难
Not if I do it from inside.
你们准备好做一次幻象魔术了吗
You guys up for a deception?
想着要成为其中一员吗
Thinking about becoming a member?
你是怎么找到这个地方的
How did you find this place?
从你们在FBI抛下我之后 我就跟着你们来到这里
I followed you two after you ditched me at the FBI.
- 你需要离开了 - 我才不会离开呢
- You need to go. - There is no way I'm leaving.
我父亲说得对
My father was right.
你看看周围
Look around.
你看到穿着黑西装的男人了吗
You see the men in black suits?
他们是持枪的
They're armed.
这地方不适合你
This place isn't for you.
太抱歉了
Ahh! Oh, I am so sorry.
请 允许我
Please, allow me.
这只是
That is just --
让我在酒完全浸到衣服上之前 处理掉它
let me get that fixed up for you before it sets.
看看你能怎么做
See that you do.
好了 瑟斯顿 老朋友
All right there, Thurston, old pal?
告诉我那个视频上有什么 我需要知道我爸爸看到了什么
Tell me what was on the tape. I need to know what my father saw.
最后再和你说一次 这是我的案子 不是你的
For the last time, this is my case, not yours.
这是查尔斯·奎德吗
Is that Charles Quaid?
你认识他吗
You know him?
去年 我对奎德做了一篇报道
Last year, I did an exposé on Quaid.
他的公♥司♥推出了一款治疗癌症的药
His company put out a cancer drug
他们明知道这款药会杀死百分之18的患者
that they knew would kill 18% of the users.
上个月审判了 价值亿万的集体诉讼
It went to trial last month. Class-action suit worth billions.
是啊 法官就这样潦草断案
Yeah. The judge just threw it out.
连续几个月来我一直想抓住他
I've been trying to get him on the record for months.
你不属于这里 小姐
You don't belong here, miss.
你属于风尚杂♥志♥里
You belong in the pages of "Vogue"
或者 如果我足够幸运 你属于我游艇里的卧房♥
or, if I'm lucky, the bedroom on my yacht.
你可没那么幸运
You're not that lucky.
看起来的你朋友想给我点私人空间
Looks like your friend gave us some privacy.
我猜她不想打断我们的爱情电波
Guess she didn't want to interrupt this...vibe --
你敢碰我 我就掰断你的手指
Touch me, I will break your fingers.
如午夜般漆黑 冰冷又狡黠
Dark as midnight, cold and shrewd.
就在此时 乌鸦喂食
So the raven feeds the brood.
如午夜般漆黑 冰冷又狡黠
Dark as midnight, cold and shrewd.
就在此时 乌鸦喂食
So the raven feeds the brood.
了不起的卡梅伦·布莱克
The Amazing Cameron Black.
今晚真是实至名归
Really earned that title tonight.
有人跟我说我提我的头衔太多次了
Someone was just telling me I use it too much.
这是什么
What is this?
布鲁斯·康纳斯
Bruce Conners.
我们对在乌鸦厅里
We don't take kindly to unannounced visitors
不请自来的访客并不是很友好
here in Raven's Hall.
我知道你们有访客
And I understand you just had a visitor.
你炸死了欧尼·阿波斯
You blew up Ernie Arbus.
你杀死了坐在这个椅子上的女人
You -- You killed a woman in this chair.
十号♥ 如果你不介意
Number 10, if you don't mind.
我们最新的成员
Our newest member.
谢谢你 克劳迪亚
Thank you, Claudia.
你看见的只是开始的部分
What you saw was her initiation.
我们用刀除去
We use the knife to cut the bonds
小团体的纽带
and the blinders of polite society.
你今晚离开之前 要记得这件事
Before you leave tonight, know this.
你要是把在这里看到的事情告诉别人
If you tell anyone what you saw here,
我们就把你送入西天
we will sue your ass to kingdom come.
不如和我散散步吧
Why don't you take a walk with me?
我帮你拆下
Oh, let me take off those...
我很了不起 记得吧
I'm amazing, remember?
这里的创始人又名乌鸦谷 大多数人称他们为强盗贵族
The founders or Corvus Vale, robber barons, mostly.
他们的权势是通过欺诈手段
They acquired their power through deceit
大多数时候手段很残暴
and often brutal means.
他们看起来就不像好人
Well, they don't look like nice guys.
现在的话 我们更像是
Well, these days, we're more of a...
灵感的集♥会♥
salon of ideas.
地下社交俱乐部
A social club, hidden from the world.
厄尼·阿尔比斯是因为潜入灵感集♥会♥所以被杀死吗
Ernie Arbus was killed for infiltrating a salon of ideas?
我们一年之中会被入侵几次
We get infiltrated a few times a year.
是的
Oh, yeah.
过去
Back in the old days,
不速之客通常会被处以更残酷的方式
gate-crashers were dealt with more harshly.
但是现在 我们只是靠法律解决
But now, we just sue 'em.
为什么我不应该怀疑你直接把厄尼傻了呢
Why should I believe you didn't just have Ernie killed?
没人把厄尼当回事
No one took Ernie seriously.
要是我们的成员杀死了厄尼
If one of our members killed Ernie,
就会冒险给我们吸引更多注意力
he'd risk drawing unwanted attention to us.
我们也会立即开除他
And immediate expulsion.
所以你们只会把他赶出去
So, you just kick 'em out?
还是说驱逐有别的含义
Or is "expulsion" code for something else?
你没有别的问题要问我吗
Don't you have another question for me?
为什么我曾祖父的画像在这里
Yeah, what's with the picture of my great-grandfather in there?
阿利斯泰尔
Alistair...
设计了乌鸦大厅
designed Raven's Hall.
给我们建造了乌鸦之家 保护了我们的秘密
For building her home and keeping our secret...
他是这里的终身荣誉会员
he was made an honorary member for life.
她在做什么
What is she doing?
她照相了
She took a picture!
这里是私人俱乐部 小姐
This is a private club, miss.
你是那个记者
You're that reporter.
我有报道提供给你
I got a story for ya.
她和我一起的 我们要走了
She's with me. We were just leaving.
你也不是这里的成员
You're not a member, either.
我是别的俱乐部的
Different club.
该走了
Time to go.
走吧
Let's.
- 你在这里做什么 - 包办饮食
- What are you doing here? - Catering.
录影带里的女人还活着
So, the woman from the tape is alive
布鲁斯·康纳斯是乌鸦谷成员
and Bruce Conners is in Corvus Vale.
和他一起的还有你的查尔斯·奎德
Along with your guy Charles Quaid.
厄尼说对了都有谁 但是犯罪猜错了
Ernie got the players right, but not the crime.
我们应该再看看厄尼的录影带
We should watch Ernie's tape again.
正等着你说呢
I was hoping you would say that.
我擅自
I took the liberty of transferring
把厄尼的β制式录影带转成了数码录像
Ernie's Betamax tape back to digital.
想说也许能找到别的东西
Thought maybe there was something else there.
没错
You're right.
我们过于纠结面具和刀 结果
We were so focused on the masks and the knife that we --
并没注意其他东西
We didn't pay attention to anything else.
例如鸡尾酒会
Like the cocktail party.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
不
Well, no.
看起来不错
Yeah, it looks good.
I'm telling you, Ma.
我被升职是迟早的事
Yeah, it's a matter of time 'til I get promoted.
龟儿
Son of a --
我一会给你回电♥话♥ 妈妈
I'm going to have to call you back, Mom.
好了 亲爱的
All right, dear!
天啊 宝贝
Oh, my God, sweetie.
我真的好抱歉 都没看到你啊
I am so, so sorry. I didn't even see you there.
我忙着和这个混♥蛋♥吵架
I was too busy arguing with this mook about which --
不走保险公♥司♥行不
...we don't have to deal with the insurance companies, okay?
- 可以信她 - 我会承担的 我发誓 没有问题
She's good. I'm good for it. I swear to God, I'm good for it.
我为人诚实
I'm honest.
好吧 我还是想现在给保险公♥司♥
Okay, yeah, I-I'd rather just call the insurance company
打电♥话♥
right now.
好吧
Okay.
这里是拓维保险公♥司♥
You've reached Trustwell Insurance.
很快会有客服人员来接待您
An agent will be with you momentarily.
拓维保险 我是格雷格
Trustwell Insurance. Greg speaking.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表