剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
你们拿了就走吧
You could go.
伤害人是鲁莽的行为 傻子
Hurting anyone's reckless, stupid.
至少放过我儿子
At least let my boy go.
爸爸
Dad!
我可能在那之后留下了心理阴影
Guess I have some psychological scarring.
我自己也能调查
I can handle this.
没事 别在意我
Nah, I'm fine.
受害者叫普里西拉·豪依 80岁
Victim was Priscilla Howe, 80 years old.
起火的时候 她被困在紧急出口了
Fire broke out, she got trapped behind an emergency door.
火警到的时候 她已经死了
By the time the fire department got here, she was dead.
这到底是纵火案还是银行抢劫
Was it a bank rob or a fire?
都是
Both.
火警灭火之后 发现少了一箱财物
Once they put out the fire, they realized one box was missing.
是谁的
Whose box?
箱子的账户是一个僵尸号♥
It was registered to a dummy account,
但是银行抢劫行动组查到了一个叫威廉·亚契的人
but the Bank Robbery Task Force linked it to a William Archer.
威廉·亚契
William Archer.
不会是 亿万富翁赛车手吧
Let me guess... billionaire racecar driver.
国际珠宝大盗兼银行抢劫犯
International jewel thief and bank robber.
更棒了
Mm. Even better.
威廉从80年代到两千年初期
William pulled off elaborate heists
实行了一系列精心策划的抢劫案
from the '80s to the early aughts.
在2007年左右销声匿迹了
Went quiet around 2007.
好吧 所以是小偷们在箱子里
All right, so... the thieves filled the boxes
放了助燃剂 纵火把所有人都赶走
with accelerant, they start the fire to clear the room,
这样他们就能有时间撬这里的锁了
give themselves more time to work on the Butler-Riley lock.
这也说得通 因为我至少需要30分钟
Which makes sense, because I need at least 30 minutes
才能拿到其中一个 而我是最出色的之一
to pick one of those, and I'm one of the best.
30分钟
30 minutes?
没有人能在这样的大火里存货十分钟
Nobody would've survived 10 in here with a fire like that.
通常来讲 这是真的 但是现在
Generally, that is true, but nowadays, all you need
你只需要一些氧气供给和一种保护措施
is an oxygen supply and some kind of protection,
比如说一套石棉装备或者是
like a... an asbestos suit or a...
防火胶
...fire-retardant gel.
我们在表演中会用到这种胶 难闻死了
We used the gel in our show, and it smelled terrible.
是的
Yeah.
和这个味道很相似
Pretty much exactly... like that.
这是受害者的吗
That was the victim's?
她故意被困在这里
She got trapped in here on purpose
这样就可以封住盒子了
in order to steal the box.
嘿 我是丹尼尔
Hey, this is Daniels.
告诉我验尸官小队的位置
Get me a location on the coroner's team
还有受害者尸体的位置
and the victim's body.
她可能没有死
She may not be dead.
这就是她 凯
This was her, Kay.
我们是安全的
We're clear.
丢下货车 卡梅伦上过那辆车
Ditch the van. Cameron was there.
你找到你要找的东西了吗
Find what you were looking for?
还没有
Not yet.
纽约警♥察♥局发现了真正的验尸官
NYPD found the real coroners unconscious
在银行一英里外昏迷了
about a mile away from the bank.
攻击他们的人符合
Their attackers match your description
- 你对塔利斯和戴克的描述 - 好的
- of Tallis and Dekker. - Yeah.
这就是她 神秘女
This was her... the Mystery Woman.
他们在欧洲做了类似的抢劫案
There have been similar heists across Europe.
他们抢劫的每一家银行
Every bank they hit
都为威廉姆·阿奇保管一个安全箱
held a safety-deposit box for William Archer.
好了 那么我们知道神秘女在追查
All right. So, we know M.W.'s after all the items
这张照片里所有的东西
in this photo...
书 手表 小提琴还有天猫钻石
the book, the watch, the violin, the Lynx Diamond...
所以威廉姆可能偷走这张照片里的东西
so maybe William stole something in this photo
她觉得威廉姆可能把这样东西放到这些箱子里了
and she thinks he hid it in one of his boxes.
威廉姆·阿奇名下还有一个箱子
There's one more box registered to William Archer.
就在纽约 这应该是她下一个目标
It's here in New York. That's her next target.
我们就会在那里抓住她
That's where we'll catch her.
神秘女知道我们在抓她
The Mystery Woman knows we're onto her.
她会有备而来
She'll come prepared.
我们需要假设她已经监视了银行里的出纳员
We have to assume she's already staked out the bank tellers.
你们仍旧按照平常的银行规矩走
You go about your regular bank procedures.
请你们检查一下自己的名牌 记住你们的新名字
Um, please check your name tags, and remember your new names.
别忘记微笑
And don't forget to smile.
顾客们 一定要走动起来
Customers, make sure to circulate.
并且记住 我们的目标是一个欺骗大♥师♥
And remember, our target is a master of deception.
最不显眼的转头 好奇的凝视 都可能会暴露我们
The slightest head turn, curious glance, it'll give us away.
先生们 我知道你们不是FBI特工
Gentlemen, I realize you're not FBI agents,
但是如果我们换上特工 她就会察觉出来
but our target will notice if we swapped you out with our people.
我们懂得 表现的像平常的周二一样就好
We got it... act like it's a regular Tuesday.
你怎么样
How you doing?
甘特已经快弄好门了
Gunter's almost done with the door.
一旦你发现了神秘女 就按下这个按钮 们就会关上
Once you ID M.W., hit this button, it locks the door.
如果她试图逃跑 门就会有700伏的电压
If she tries to run, it sends 700 volts
- 穿透任何想逃跑的人 - 700
- through whoever touches it. - 700...
甘特 这不会杀死她吗
Gunter, wouldn't that kill her?
可能吧 但是我觉得这不是问题
Eh, probably. But I don't see the problem.
我们需要她活着来为乔纳森洗脱罪名
We need her alive to exonerate Jonathan.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我会把电压降低到650伏
Well, I'll lower it to 650.
确保这不会杀死她就行
Just make sure he doesn't kill her.
- 放心 我能搞定 - 谢了
- Relax, I got it. - Thanks.
嘿 他们需要你去保险屋
Hey, they need you in the safe-deposit room.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
还行 我还好 我喜欢银行什么的
Oh, yeah, no, I'm good. I love banks and all this.
好极了
It's great.
你和乔纳森联♥系♥了吗
You talk to Jonathan?
没有
No.
如果这行不通
If this doesn't work out, I, uh...
我不想让他再次失望
don't want to let him down again.
他现在处境很不好
He's not in the best place.
发生了什么
What happened?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Just, uh...
我在拍卖♥♥屋的做错了吗
Did I make a mistake at the auction house?
我是说 如果我交出天猫钻石 他就会自♥由♥了
I mean, if I just handed over the Lynx Diamond, he'd be free.
钻石在哪 你拿到了吗
Where's the diamond? Did you get it?
我没有
I didn't.
我是说 我把钻石藏到了我的袖子里
I mean, I had it in my hand.
我如果当时给了她 那么
If I'd just given it to her, then...
那你为什么不这么做
Why didn't you?
为了帮助你的哥哥 你愿意背叛你的伙伴吗
To help your brother, you have to betray your partner?
她相信我 信任我
She believed me, trusted me.
但是他是你的哥哥
And he's your brother.
你这么做是对的
It was the right move.
她也会背叛你的
She would've betrayed you just the same.
是啊
Yeah.
再说了 如果你要是偷了天猫钻石
Besides, if you'd stolen the Lynx,
我也会抓住你 把你扔进监狱里
I would've tracked you down, thrown your ass in prison.
987 是威廉姆最后的箱子
987, William's last box.
好了 问题是 你会因为
Okay, question... would you have to hunt me down
我擅自打开一个小安全箱
and haul my ass to prison
而把我扔进监狱里去吗
for breaking into one small safety-deposit box?
会的 但是好消息 我有搜查令
Yes. Good thing I have a search warrant.
现在开始吧
Now get crackin'.
看到神秘女了吗
Any sign of the Mystery Woman?
没有 大堂没有目标出现
Negative. Lobby all clear.
仔细盯着
Keep your eyes open.
我听说迈克在接受调查
So, um, I hear that Mike's under investigation.
- 是的 - 是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我是说 这只是常规调查 对吗
I mean, it's just a formality, though, right?
我是说 我们都知道他没有头钻石
I mean, we all know that he didn't steal the diamond.
FBI特工必须要做到无懈可击
FBI agents have to be beyond reproach.
最好的情况是 他们因为保护财产过失罪才传唤他
At best, they cite him for failure to protect his property.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表