剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
I got nothin'.
我没啥头绪
You know, Cam, I see that look in here all the time...
小卡 你知道吗 我总是看到你这幅表情
Guys just giving up.
那种有点绝望的表情
It's not a good look on us.
你这样其实挺丑的
It's kind of like the time you made us try guy liner.
有点像那时候你逼我们画眼线的样子
Okay, I am not giving up,
好吧好吧 我没要放弃
and a lot of guys use eyeliner onstage.
但是你要知道 很多男的上台都画眼线的
And off? For a year?
台下也画 画一年
It was our Ziggy Stardust phase.
那是我们的辉煌期
Forget it.
别说这个了
All right. So we're not giving up.
好吧 那我们不放弃
So, what's the plan?
那 计划是什么
A plan. Johnny, I'm not breaking you out of here.
约翰 什么计划 我不帮你越狱
We'll come back to that.
我们以后再说那个
Right now I'm talking about this Noah kid.
我现在说的是那个小孩的案子
I know how your brain works, Cam.
小卡 我知道你脑子里在想什么
And right now I kind of have a soft spot for framed killers,
现在我好像对玩这种套路的杀手有点想法
so... show me the plan.
所以 告诉我你什么计划
All right.
好吧
To save Noah, we need Mikhail to confess to the Kline murder
为了救诺亚 我们需要米哈伊尔承认是他杀了克莱恩
and give us the antidote to the poison.
并且告诉我们那毒药水的解药
Now, it feels like a classic room switch to me, right?
噢 看来又是一个场景变换了 对吧
Yeah, if the switch is good, but you need a different out.
对的 转换是行得通的 但你得换个方法脱身
You gonna do a Detroit Houdini? Yeah.
你想成为底特律霍迪尼 对的
著名幻术师 擅长逃脱
Nice pep talk, by the way.
顺便说一句 你的鸡汤不错
I have my moments.
哥也是厉害过的
Special Agent Daniels,
我是特工丹尼尔
we've got eyes on Mikhail's girlfriend.
我们监视着米哈伊尔的女朋友
Deakins wants you back at the restaurant.
迪金斯让你回到餐厅
Just once, I'd like
我只想 能不能有一次
for a stakeout restaurant to serve decent soup.
让我在我们埋伏的餐厅里喝一碗好汤
We tracked Mikhail's
我们跟着
girlfriend to the apartment across the street.
米哈伊尔的女朋友一直到她家的对面
The neighbor said she's
她邻居说
getting ready for a last minute trip to Europe.
她正准备出发去欧洲旅游
No mention of Mikhail, but she texted his phone
而且没提到米哈伊尔 但她给他发了短♥信♥
with flight times, all leaving today.
里面写了起飞时间 他们俩准备今天走
He's coming for her.
他会来接她的
Anything yet?
有什么发现吗
Back door is clear. No sign of Mikhail.
后门没有人 也没看到米哈伊尔
Good work. When he shows, move in.
干得好 他一出现就行动
Delicious, right?
好吃的 对吧
Cameron! What are you doing here?
卡梅伦 你在这里干嘛
How did you find us? And what's this soup?
你是怎么找到我们的 还有这汤怎么回事
First of all, I know you have absolutely no reason
首先 我知道你们没有义务
to hear me out, but, please, I have come up with a plan
听我说完 但是 请你们听我说完 我有一个
to get the antidote out of Mikhail.
能让米哈伊尔自己说出解药的计划
As far as how I knew where you were,
至于我是怎么知道你们在哪的
well, let's just call that magic. Mike told you.
让我称之为魔法吧 是迈克告诉你的吧
He did, and he also told me
确实是他 他还告诉我
you like the matzo ball from Katz's, so I switched it out.
你喜欢卡兹店的面包球 所以我换了一下
It's pretty good, huh?
是挺好吃的 对吧
This is the plan for the deception.
这是我的拐骗计划
Budget's on the back, but don't worry...
预算写在了后面 但别担心...
We already paid using the extra Felix Ruiz money.
我们花的是上次抓费利克斯·鲁伊斯的余款
I'm sorry I screwed up, Kay.
凯 我很抱歉搞砸了上一次的行动
You were right. I took the case personally.
你是对的 我太冲动了
And I just don't want Noah to die from my screw up.
我只是不希望诺亚死于我的过错
Agent Daniels?
呼叫特工丹尼尔
It's Mikhail. I'm sorry, Cameron.
米哈伊尔出现了 卡梅伦我很抱歉
We've got to move before we lose him.
在他逃跑之前我们必须行动了
Kay, if he lawyers up, we'll never get that antidote.
凯 一旦他的律师到了 我们就拿不到解药了
Please. My team is ready to move now.
求你了 我的团队都准备好了
You've already set all this up? It'll work?
你全都准备好了吗 这真的能行吗
Absolutely.
绝对能行
What do you think, Kay?
凯 你觉得呢
Kay, Mikhail's on the move. We got to go now.
凯 米哈伊尔准备逃了 我们得行动了
Please. Please don't arrest him.
求你了 别现在就逮捕他
Mikhail Koslov, put your hands on your head.
米哈伊尔·科斯 把手放头上
You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
你被捕了 你有权保持沉默
Take him.
抓住他
Take him.
带他走
Make sure he's got...
确保他...
Nicholas!
尼古拉斯
Nicholas, get me out of here!
尼古拉斯 救救我
What are you doing? Kay!
你在干嘛 凯
Sasha says goodbye.
莎夏送你上路
Kay! Kay, no!
凯 凯 不
Ohh!
噢
No! Don't touch me!
不 别碰我
It was Sasha. We need an ambulance!
是莎夏 我们需要救护车
Man down! Man down! Damn it!
有人受伤了 有人受伤了 该死的
What's your name please, sir?
先生 你叫什么名字
M Mikhail. I I hear ringing in my ears. Mikhail? Okay.
米哈伊尔 我...听见铃♥声♥ 米哈伊尔 好的
I need you to stay calm and listen to the sound of my voice.
我需要你保持冷静并注意听我的话
You're hearing a ringing? We're gonna take care of you.
你听到铃♥声♥了 我们会照顾好你的
Lights, please.
开灯 谢谢
Concentrate on the sound of my voice. Huh?
注意听我说话 哈
Doctor, he's crashing! Unhh!
医生 病人正在失去意识 啊
Try not to panic, okay? Get me 150 joules now.
放松不要慌 好吗 准备一百五十焦的电击
Thank you. 150.
谢谢 一百五十
Clear!
准备就绪
Clear!
准备就绪
joules now.
这次一百七十五焦175
Set! Clear!
好了 准备
Give me 200 joules now.
换两百焦
Set! Clear!
两百 完毕 准备 200!
Clear it out!
仪器都撤了
He's gone. I'm calling it.
我宣布 病人去世
Time of death... 2:43 p.M.
死亡时间...下午两点四十三分
No more masks, Cameron. Too itchy.
别再让我带面具了 卡梅伦 太痒了
Oh, yeah? Want to have this crap on your face?
哦 是吗 你想换戴这茬子么
You should keep it. It's a good look for you.
你自己留着吧 和你很搭
All right.
好吧
All right. It's going great.
不错 进展顺利
Uh, tighten the straps on the gurney a tick more
把担架上的绑带再调紧一点
so it's hard to breathe.
让他呼吸困难
Raise the heat lamp and cue Dina.
加热灯温度调高呼叫蒂娜
Okay, Dina.
好的 蒂娜
That does not look good. Here. Look at me, sir.
情况不妙 嘿 看着我 先生
No, no, no, don't look that way.
别 别 别 别往那儿看
Oh, and it's spreading.
噢 溃烂在蔓延
What are you doing to him? Nothing. Technically.
你们在对他做什么 实际上 什么都没做
We, uh, tighten the straps through the control panel.
我们 呃 通过控制版面收紧绑带
Got heat lamps in the light.
打亮加热灯
He's burning up.
他都快烧起来了
And Jordan put these little speakers in the headrest.
乔丹把微型扬声器安在靠枕上
I hear ringing.
我听见铃响了
Mostly, it's theatrics.
总的来说 就是些舞台设置
Sir. Sir?
先生 先生
You've been exposed to an unknown toxin.
你中了不明毒素
Without treatment, you could die.
不治疗的话 很可能会丧命
Anything that you know, you've got to tell me.
你要是有任何头绪 都请告诉我
Your life depends on it, okay?
生死攸关 清楚吗
I... I know an antidote.
我...我知道有种解药
She's very good.
她好厉害
Dina? Dina's the best.
蒂娜吗 蒂娜是最棒的
Dina, go for the antidote.
蒂娜 问清楚解药
Gunter, loosen the straps. Let him talk.
甘特 松开绑带 让他说话
There's... There's two poisons.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表