剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
Mr. Danek! Mr. Danek!
好吧 这没有任何意义
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
坏蛋不会让这个家伙远离联♥合♥国♥
Wild horses wouldn't keep this guy from the U.N.,
现在他已经自♥由♥了 他只是改主意了
and now that he's free, he just changes his mind?
有人要挟他
Somebody got to him.
丹内克先生 你现在感觉怎么样
Mr. Danek, how are you feeling?
像被关在了牢里
A little banged up.
再次感谢你们的帮助
Thank you again for all your help.
你刚才说的那句话
That statement you made about stepping aside,
如果有人强迫你这么说,你可以告诉我们
if somebody forced you to say that, you can tell us.
我们会保护你
We'll protect you.
没有
No.
真的没有 我很好
Absolutely not. I'm fine.
先生 我明白了
Sir, I get it --
虽然我们是陌生人 外国人 但你可以相信我们
we're strangers, foreigners, but you can trust us.
凯如果说她会保护你
And if Kay said that she'll protect you,
她就真的会保护你
then she will.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
领♥事♥馆♥甚至还为我举办了一个聚会
The Consulate is even throwing a party for me.
为了庆祝他获救
To celebrate his rescue.
那你们为什么不来呢
Actually, why don't you come?
你们也都参与营救了
You were both there for the rescue.
我邀请你们来
Please come.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们走
We are on the move.
你不觉得一切都很奇怪吗
Did everything about that feel weird to you?
是的 因为就是
Yes. Because it was.
好吧 所以 这似乎是布尔达维亚的总统
Okay. So, it seems the President of Buldavia
对 自♥由♥公正的选举 理解的不太清楚
has a loose understanding of "free and fair elections."
他指使这个叫科斯蒂亚的人绑♥架♥了丹内克
He pays this guy Kostya to kidnap Indar
然后进行了一次营救 目的是为了让他的政♥府♥看起来很好
and then stage a rescue just to make his government look good,
同时还把他的妻子扣留在领♥事♥馆♥
all the while holding Indar's wife hostage at the Consulate.
她被关在一个FBI不能去的地方
She's kept in the one place the FBI can't go.
他们很聪明
They're smart.
- 我没有明白 - 我觉得很简单嘛
- I don't get it. - Seems pretty simple to me.
不 我是没明白我为什么在这里
No, I don't get why I'm here.
我正忙着整理我的手♥机♥
I was busy packing up my cell.
不可否认 虽然这是一份小工作 但是我很享受它
Admittedly, it was a small job, but I was enjoying it.
我想再见到你
I wanted to see you again.
你在档案里说过的那些事情
All those things you said in the Archive,
关于卡梅伦如何毁了你的生活
about how Cameron ruined your life,
并不全是谎言
they weren't all lies.
我是一个优秀的说谎者
I am an excellent liar.
- 我了解你 乔纳森 - 好吧 并不是
- I know you, Jonathan. - Okay, no.
够了 用狡猾的眼神说 我了解你 乔纳森
Enough. Enough with the "I know you, Jonathans," sly looks.
你一直说你了解我
You keep saying you know me,
你了解小卡 你了解我们的父亲 你怎么了解
you know Cam, you know our father how?
你的家族生意是魔术
Your family business is magic.
我的过去是罪恶
Mine was crime.
我的妈妈 她以前是最厉害的
And my mother, she was the best.
一个有天赋的贼
A gifted thief,
她带领一群人在欧洲各地抢劫
she led a crew that pulled heists all over Europe.
偶尔 她也会以威廉·阿切尔的名义
Occasionally, she employed a safe-cracking expert
聘请一位盗窃保险柜专家
by the name of William Archer...
名叫塞巴斯蒂安·布莱克 是你的父亲
...a.k.a. Sebastian Black, your father.
他是我曾经接触到的最近父亲职责的人
He was the closest thing to a father I ever had.
给我你的手
Give me your hand.
张开手
Open it.
但我真的不知道他是谁
But I didn't really know who he was.
在雷克雅未克
In Reykjavik,
我发现真♥相♥的地方
that's where I found the truth --
他是个魔术师
that he was a magician...
也是一位父亲
and a father.
那就是你曾经向小卡提到雷克雅未克的原因
That's why you mentioned Reykjavik to Cam.
你以为他在那儿
You thought he was there.
那是你
It was you.
你现在想起我了吗
Do you remember me now?
没有
No.
也许这样会有帮助
Maybe this will help.
没有 还是什么都没有
No. Still nothing.
科斯蒂亚·维拉丁也叫罗本·托尔克
Kostya Veradin, otherwise known as Romon Tolok,
或者其他6个我们已经把他绑在一起的别名
or any of the other six aliases we've tied him to.
他是欧洲人
He's a European gun for hire
为独♥裁♥者和寡头政♥治♥家工作
working for dictators and oligarchs.
绑♥架♥是他的专长 还有酷刑
Kidnapping is his specialty, along with torture.
我在医院看到了丹尼克的表情
I saw Danek's face at the hospital.
他很害怕
He was scared.
我们不能让他们伤害他的妻子
We can't let them hurt his wife.
问题是 我们不能在
Problem is, the Consulate's foreign soil.
外国领♥事♥馆♥办公
We can't operate there.
他们现在挟持了一名妇女作为人♥质♥ 我们必须做点什么
They're holding a woman hostage. We have to do something.
这个案子对我门来说是现成的
This case is ready-made for my team.
你们要知道我们在领♥事♥馆♥没有充裕的时间
You know we have no leeway at the Consulate.
我们没有 但是我们被邀请进来
We don't, but we've been invited in,
不是所有人都是FBI
and not all of us are FBI.
好吧 我是说 我已经成为正式的联调局观察员了 所以
Well, I mean, I am officially an FBI observer, so...
恐怕事情并不是这个样子的 布莱克先生
I'm afraid that's not actually a thing, Mr. Black.
什么
What?
你是说你刚刚是瞎说的吗
You mean you just made that up?
好吧 整件事情 我一直被告知
Well, this whole time, I have been telling --
卡梅伦 我们有活儿干了
Cameron, we've got work to do.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
拯救人♥质♥
Save the hostage.
不是真的 是认真的吗
It's not real, seriously?
我们需要在领♥事♥馆♥内找到达内克的妻子
We need to find Danek's wife inside the Consulate
然后救他们出来 计划是什么
and get them both out. What's the plan?
好吧 那么 感谢你的情报
All right, well, thanks to your intel,
我们知道科什焦在领♥事♥馆♥有自己私人的部分
we know that Kostya has his own private part of the Consulate.
需要通过两道安全门
It's through two security doors,
每道门都有不一样的密♥码♥ 所以
each with its own unique pass code, so...
我们要把科斯蒂亚的密♥码♥骗到手
We need to trick Kostya into giving us the codes.
对 没错
Yeah. Right.
你真的学的很快嘛
You're getting the hang of this.
好吧 这就是为什么她是管事儿的
Well, that's why she's in charge.
好的 继续吧
Okay, keep going.
我们需要建造一个百分百一样的
We're gonna build a 100% perfect replica
布达利亚的领♥事♥馆♥复♥制♥品
of the Buldavian Consulate.
好让科斯蒂亚上钩并骗他输入自己的吗密♥码♥
We lure Kostya in and trick him into entering his codes.
这也太难了
Which is 100% nuts.
但是这有什么的 你们还有我呢
But what the heck -- you got me.
你们知道我喜欢啃硬骨头
You know I love nuts.
我们在一天之内根本做不到
There's no way for us to build
建一座跟领♥事♥馆♥一模一样的建筑
an exact replica of the Consulate in 24 hours,
所以我们需要一座极其相似的
so we'll need a similar building.
那就找一个 我去说服迪金斯
Find one. I'll loop Deakins in.
我们还需要约翰尼一起来
And we need Johnny for this.
让他出狱 接受挑战 你能信任他因为他知道
Out of prison, in the field, and you can trust him
在他出狱之前必须协助我们
because he knows we have to solve this case
解决这个案子
before he gets out.
好的
Okay.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我需要迈克
I need Mike.
我是说 不是我需要迈克
I-I mean, I don't need Mike.
是我们需要他 你知道的 我们需要劳动力
We need Mike. You know, we need the manpower.
不是那种官方劳动力 不是那样的
Not like "man" power -- not like that.
我只是 我们应该让迈克跟我们一起来
I just -- We should get Mike on board with --
嘿 蒂娜 他被停职了 他现在不是联邦探员了
Hey, Dina, he's suspended. He's not an agent right now.
但是蒂娜是对的
But Dina is right.
我们可能用得上麦克的战术诀窍
We could use Mike's tactical know-how,
就像是 作为一名顾问
you know, as a consultant.
知道吗 只是为了确保我们不会破坏过多的规则
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表