剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我是卡梅伦·布莱克
I'm Cameron Black.
我曾是世界上最杰出的幻术大♥师♥
I was the world's greatest illusionist,
然而没人知道 在幕后我还有个双胞胎兄弟
while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes.
直到他被人陷害 担上杀人的罪名
Until the night he was framed for murder.
我车里的女人是异瞳
The woman in the car with me had different color eyes.
现在我协助FBI
Now I've teamed up with the FBI.
你是卡梅伦·布莱克
You're Cameron Black.
那是凯·丹尼尔斯探员...
That's Agent Kay Daniels...
我也知道些小把戏
I know a few tricks, too.
我们达成了协议
And we have a deal.
她帮助证明我兄弟的清白
She helps me prove my brother's innocent.
我帮她侦破
I help her solve the kind of crimes
只有幻术大♥师♥才可解决的案件
only a master of deception could crack.
我觉得我们得抓个人
I feel like we should be chasing somebody.
幸好我并非独自作战
Thankfully, I don't work alone.
我拥有自己的幻术团队
For my team of illusionists,
我们可以瞒过任何罪犯
there's no criminal we can't trick,
可以追踪任何杀手
no killer we can't trap.
正如我常说的那样 一切皆有可能
Like I always say, nothing's impossible.
算命师自古有之
There have always been fortune tellers.
君王将相倾之依之
Kings and pharaohs long ago depended on them.
我是说 谁会不观星象
I mean, who invades another country
就去打仗啊
without checking the stars?
如今 你不是帝王将相也可以去算算
Today, you don't need to be a king to hear your fortune.
只要你有五十刀就够了
All you need is $50,
各大银行信♥用♥卡♥均可使用
all major credit cards accepted.
但是我们的运势并不关乎未来
But our fortune isn't really about the future.
而关乎现在
It's about right now.
你的亨利去世已经一年了
It's been a year since your Henry died.
你的卜卦盘动荡不定 苏珊
Your chart is in flux, Susan.
你的运势正在改变
Your fortune is changing.
怎么说
How so?
一股东风将至
A wind out of the east.
真的吗
Really?
餐厅最近新添了一位常客
There's a new regular at the restaurant.
但是...
But, uh...
你已经服丧很久了
You've mourned long enough.
亨利已经安息了
Henry's at peace.
你该为自己而活了
Time for you to live.
谢谢你
Thank you.
下周同一时间吗
Same time next week?
当然
Yes, of course!
他给你施加了很大压力
He puts a lot of pressure on you.
- 我的老板吗 - 恩
- My boss? - Mm.
他不懂
He doesn't understand.
实现高质量需要时间
Quality takes time.
看 已经在问我情况了
See, already asking about updates.
现在吗
At this hour?
现在香港是早上
Well, it's morning in Hong Kong.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know who you're talking about.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
我的手♥机♥在抽屉里
My phone is in the drawer.
我打给她
I'll call her.
啊
Aah!
当然 知道自己的运势
Of course, there is one downside
有一点不好...
to learning your fortune...
我们并不是都有个未来的
Not all of us have a future.
看看这个
See, look at this...
法国情报机关报告
French Intelligence reported a woman
上个月在戴高乐机场
matching our Mystery Woman's description
有一名女子符合我们对神秘女人的描述
at Charles de Gaulle Airport last month.
我们接近了
We're getting closer.
所以FBI还真没食言啊
So, the FBI is actually doing what they said they would.
告诉过你了 凯是个好警♥察♥
Told you. Kay's one of the good ones.
她...
She...
你的伤是怎么回事 约翰
What's with the bruise, John?
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
我在蹲号♥子呢
I'm in prison.
我欠一个家伙个人情
I owed a guy a favor,
所以我帮了他个忙 然后 小伤
so I did a thing for him and... bruise.
什么忙
What kind of favor?
你想要溜进美术馆的法子 我恰好知道
You needed a way into a gallery, and I got it.
约翰 你在这里应该低调行事的
Johnny, you got to keep your head down in here.
那是首要原则
That's the number-one rule,
不管你那个傻兄弟想要你做什么
no matter what your idiot brother asks you to do.
一次解决了 到此为止了
It was a one-time thing. It's over.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
别再帮忙了 约翰
No more favors, John.
喂
Yep.
好 我这就过去
All right. I'm on my way.
一个算命师在唐人街被杀了
A fortune teller was murdered in Chinatown last night.
不知道她算没算到自己要被杀
Wonder if she saw that coming.
是吗 确实
Really? Really.
我们怎么知道这是个职业杀手呢
How do we know it was a professional killer?
死者死于背部双发快射
The victim was killed with a double tap to her back
子弹来自一把鲁格马克4代手♥枪♥
and the bullets came from a Ruger Mark IV.
纽约警局把这个案子给了我们
NYPD flagged it for us.
问题是 为什么一个职业杀手
Question is, why would a contract killer
要杀死一个本地的算命师呢
go after a local fortune teller?
对 还有 我们管他叫刺客 职业杀手
Yeah, also, are we going with assassin, hit man,
还是受雇的杀手来着
or is it a contract killer?
- 这重要的吗 - 不重要
- Why does it matter? - It doesn't.
第二个问题 为什么让我来
Second question... Why am I here?
你是个魔术师 受害人也算是半个变魔术的
You're a magician, victim was magic adjacent.
我以为你看得出联♥系♥的
I thought you'd see the connection.
你说"半个变魔术的"是什么意思
What do you mean "Magic adjacent"?
那个受害人不是个灵媒吗
Wasn't the victim a psychic?
对 差不多啊
Yeah, same basic world.
呃...不
Uh... no.
灵媒宣称他们真的有超能力
Psychics claim to have real powers.
还是"有魔力" 没错啊
Still just hearing "Magic."
你故意气我呢 是吧
You're trolling me, right?
凯 魔术师和灵媒之间的恩怨
Kay, there is a centuries-old rivalry
可有几个世纪了
between magicians and spiritualists.
好吧 迈克 你找到什么了
Okay, Mike, what do you got?
受害人叫艾琳·黄
The victim's name is Irene Huang.
背景很干净
Background check came back clean.
除非你算上靠骗人为生这点
Unless you count lying to people for a living.
构不成犯罪
Not a crime.
我是说 如果收钱
I mean, it is if you charge money
来和死掉的姨妈通灵的话就算了
to talk to a dead aunt's ghost.
- 还是算不上 - 真的吗
- Still no. - Really?
艾琳从演员转行成算命师
Irene was a-an actress turned fortune teller.
从她的Yelp点评来看 她非常厉害
According to her Yelp reviews, she was amazing.
她可以改变人们的生活
Changed people's lives.
但是每个人都可以做热读术
But anybody can do a hot reading, right?
那是什么
What's that?
你提前调查好你的客户
You research the subject ahead of time,
然后用你在他们的脸书网上找到的
and then you "Wow" Them
唬住他们
with something you pulled off Facebook.
顾客在这里等 对吧
Customers are waiting here, right?
他们打着电♥话♥
So, they're on their phones,
和他们的朋友聊天
they're talking to their friends.
同时 "灵媒"就从隐藏摄像机里
Meanwhile, the "Psychic" Is watching
暗中观察这一切
through some hidden camera
有可能就在...
probably somewhere around...
这里
here!
好吧 它肯定在这里某个地方
All right, well, it's here somewhere.
来监视他们
A way to watch them.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表