剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
I'm Cameron Black.
我是卡梅伦·布莱克
I was the world's greatest illusionist,
我曾是世界上最杰出的幻术大♥师♥
while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes.
然而没人知道 在幕后我还有个双胞胎兄弟
Until the night he was framed for murder.
直到他被人陷害 担上杀人的罪名
After the wreck, I tried to save her.
撞车后 我试着想救她
She wasn't the woman from the car.
她不是我车里的那个女人
This body was a different woman.
尸体是另一个女人
I know it wasn't an accident. I was set up.
这不是意外 有人陷害我
Now I have to catch the mysterious woman behind it all.
现在我需要抓到这一切的幕后黑手
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
And I need the FBI's help. You're Cameron Black.
我需要FBI的帮助 你是卡梅伦·布莱克
With Agent Kay Daniels...
和特工凯·丹尼尔斯
I know a few tricks, too.
我也知道些小把戏
And my team of illusionists,
还有我的幻术团队
we might just have a chance.
我们可能有机会成功
Life is often a matter of perspective.
生活有很多面
From one, we see normalcy.
一方面 我们看到的常态是
We're safe, content. Nothing bad could happen.
我们很安全 很满足 不会有坏事发生
Of course, that's a lie.
当然 这是个谎言
If we could shift our perspective,
如果我们换个视角
we might see the truth.
我们或许会看到真♥相♥
We're actually in grave danger.
事实上我们已大难临头
What?
怎么了
Or we're the butt of some practical joke.
或者我们是某个恶作剧的笑柄
Got you.
中招啦
Problem is,
问题在于
we're forced to view life from one perspective.
我们只能选一个角度去看待生活
Is it a joke? Are we in danger?
是玩笑 还是面临危险
We can't know...
我们不得而知...
until it's too late.
直到为时已晚
Which brings me to... deception.
而这些都是 "眼见为虚"
Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's your transition?
这就是你的开场白
Yeah.
对啊
Now I go into talking about how my team of illusionists
接着我要讲讲我的幻术团队
can help the FBI, and then we start to...
如何能够帮助FBI 然后再开始...
What? You don't like it?
怎么了 你不喜欢
Well, this pitch is never gonna work.
这些说辞永远不会起作用
Johnny, teaming up with the FBI, with Kay,
小尼 同FBI还有凯合作
that is our best shot of getting you out of here.
是把你救出来的最好办法
Really?
真的
My twin brother was framed for murder
我的双胞胎兄弟被以谋杀的罪名栽赃陷害"
by a mystery woman with different color eyes."
陷害他的人是个神秘的异瞳女
It happened to me, Cam, and it sounds insane.
虽然我确实经历了这些 但小卡这听起来是天方夜谭
They know she exists. They know she's dangerous.
他们知道这个女人存在并且极度危险
It'll work.
会成功的
Cam, let me be clear... I'm not relying on the FBI for this.
小卡 打开天窗说亮话 我不指望FBI能帮我脱罪
I'm relying on you.
我指望的是你
And I promise you that we
我保证
will figure out who this mystery woman is,
我们会弄清楚她到底是谁
we will prove that you're innocent,
我们会证明你无罪
and we will get you the hell out of this box.
我们会把你从这解救出来
Mm. That was way too confident.
太自信了吧
What is it?
怎么了
Nothing. I'm fine.
没什么 我很好
You're nervous.
你很紧张
That's good.
不错
You're better when you're nervous.
你紧张的时候表现更出色
Run it again.
再来一遍
Okay.
好
Where was I?
我讲到哪里了
Which brings me to... deception.
而这些都是 "眼见为虚"
An illusionist, like myself,
一个幻术师 比如我本人
uses deception to entertain, inspire.
使用骗术娱乐和激励世人
Criminals, spies,
罪犯 间谍
they use those same skills
他们却使用同样的技巧
to steal...
去偷窃...
to cheat...
去欺骗...
perhaps even...
甚至可能...
to murder.
去谋杀
Now, the very best, well...
最厉害的是...
they'll make you think
他们会让你觉得
that there was no crime.
没有任何罪行
At all.
发生
Which is why I am here...
我来到这里...
to show you something new, to...
就是为了展现一些新花样 来...
You all right?
没事吧
Y You need a bottle of water, some lozenges?
你们要喝水吗 或者来点止咳糖
Is the smoke getting a little, uh...
烟是不是有点...
thick? Yeah.
太浓了 没错
Gunter!
甘特
Damn smoke detector!
该死的烟雾探测器
Sorry. Uh, short commercial break.
抱歉 广♥告♥时间 休息一下
God, we've played stadiums, arenas.
天呐 我们在体育馆竞技场都演过
You can't handle a conference room?!
现在却连个会议室都搞不定
Don't you dare, you finicky fop!
唧唧歪歪的小白脸 你再敢说一遍
I told him a thin mist,
我告诉他我要仙雾缭绕
not the "Towering Freakin' Inferno."
不是人间炼狱的效果
Nice reference. Almost as old as your smoke machine.
这个引用不错 跟你的造雾机一样老旧过时
I told you we should've gone with digital projection.
我说过 我们该换数字投影的
Shut up, you heathen. O Okay. Okay, boys.
闭嘴 你个野人 好啦 朋友们
Fresh air coming in.
开门通风了
Why am I watching a magic show?
我为什么要看魔术秀
If Felix Ruiz used a criminal illusionist
如果费利克斯·鲁伊斯雇佣了一位幻术师
to escape from the FBI, maybe this illusionist
来摆脱FBI 也许这位幻术师
is working for other criminal organizations.
同时在为其他犯罪团伙卖♥♥♥♥命
He's got a point.
他说得有理
Cameron did help us catch Felix,
卡梅伦的确帮我们抓到了费利克斯
and, uh, the magic is phenomenal.
那场魔术表演惊为天人
This is about his brother, isn't it? The twin.
他是为了救自己的兄弟 对吧 双胞胎兄弟
Jonathan. Jonathan Black.
乔纳森 乔纳森·布莱克
He was framed for murder by that same criminal illusionist.
他被同一个幻术师陷害入狱
But you're the FBI. You got tons of cases.
但你们是FBI 你们有很多案子要处理
We could help.
我们可以帮忙
My team's ready to go. What do you say?
我的团队准备好了 您意下如何
What is it? What's going on?
出什么事儿了 发生了什么
A case just hit. We've got to go.
有个案子 我们得走了
What do you think?
你们什么想法
Sounded like a no, but soft.
听起来像是婉拒了
Yeah. You still got this.
是啊 你还有机会
Go get 'em. Go on. Go, go. Go on, son.
去追他们 去吧 跑起来 别停 伙计
Kay, what about the pitch? We'll finish later.
凯 这事怎么说 我们一会儿再谈
Please. Come on. This is my best shot to help Jonathan.
求你了 拜托 这是我最能帮上乔纳森的了
I get that, but Joseph Kline was murdered this morning.
我明白 但是约瑟夫·克莱恩今早被谋杀了
Poisoned in front of a hundred people in Astor Place.
众目睽睽之下 在亚斯特坊广场被毒死了
Who's... Who's Joseph Kline?
约...约瑟夫·克莱恩是谁
He was a defense attorney
他是位辩护律师
for a number of criminal organizations...
为许多犯罪组织辩护
An expert in keeping mobsters and drug lords out of jail.
为黑帮和毒枭脱罪的专家
He recently approached us in secret. He wanted out.
他最近秘密联♥系♥了我们 他想金盆洗手
DOJ was negotiating the terms.
司法部在商谈条件
Mike, what'd you, uh... What'd you think of the pitch?
麦克 你对我们合作这件事怎么看
Oh, the magic was amazing. That's good, right?
魔术很棒 不错 是吧
Unh unh. That's bad.
错了 很糟糕
You're never gonna convince Deakins with magic.
用魔术永远没法说服迪金斯
He's right. The Special Agent in Charge doesn't need a show.
他说的对 特工主管不需要表演
She needs proof your team can help with other cases.
她需要看到你们还能破获其他案件
Okay. All right. So how do we do that?
好的 没问题 我们该怎么做
We've got to get to the crime scene.
我们得去案发现场看看
I'll call you later.
我一会儿打电♥话♥给你
Wh...
什...
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表