剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
Dina was the one who told me your father's name.
我看不出来你的秘密
I can't see your secrets.
拜托 这很明显是胡言乱语
Please, I can spot mumbo jumbo a mile away.
- 再见各位 - 再见
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
刚才那都是什么 真是谢谢你了
What was that all about? Thanks a lot.
为什么 为什么 你为什么要全盘供认
Why, why, why did you come clean?
我给他准备了好几个月的恶作剧
I had weeks of pranks planned for him,
就是利用那些你告诉我的事
all the stuff you told me.
你应该对他好点
You should be nicer to him.
他把你看作他的儿子
He sees you like a son.
真的吗
Really?
接你的车在外面了
Your car's outside.
这是你的包 有新的身份证 护照
This is your packet... new identity, passport.
证人保护计划会帮你处理好剩下的事情
WITSEC will help with everything else.
- 真的非常感谢你 - 你已经说过了
- I can't thank you enough. - You already did.
米勒因为你才进了监狱
Miller's in jail because of you.
所以 我猜我是对的
So, I guess I was right.
你决定了自己的命运
You made your own fate.
你的星盘说你一定会死 但你没有
Your chart said you had to die, but you didn't.
但我的确死了
But I did.
我的星盘说这是我的命运 看
My chart said it was my fate, and look.
- 噢 - 薇薇安死了
- Oh. - Vivian's dead.
- 好吧 - 我甚至有了新的生活
- Okay. - I even have a new life.
享受它吧 好吗
Enjoy it, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 你的弟弟
Oh, and your brother?
如果有谁能帮助他改变他的命运的话 那就是你
If anyone can help him change his fate, it's you.
跟他聊聊
Talk to him.
发掘他眼神中的闪烁 是吗
Look for "Flickers in his focus," Right?
有用的
It works.
我听说了那个越狱
I heard about the escape.
不是我
It wasn't me.
所以你没有帮别人的忙吗
So, you weren't doing another favor?
约翰 我知道在这很艰难
Look, John, I know it's hard in here.
你知道吗
Do you?
好吧 是我活该
All right, I deserve that.
我不知道这里到底是怎样的
I have no idea what it's like in here.
让你置于如此艰难的处境 我很抱歉
I put you in an impossible position and I'm sorry.
但 约翰 我想要你知道我一直站在你这边
But, Johnny, I need you to know that I am always here for you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
不要担心
Don't worry about it.
你走神了
You lost your focus.
没人是完美的 包括我
Nobody's perfect. Not even me.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表