剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
and then follow him to his supplier.
但是鉴于他是个谋杀犯
But given the fact this guy's a murderer,
可能会
that could get us...
杀了我们
killed.
乔丹
Jordan!
别跟我说你没跟他买♥♥过毒品
Please tell me you didn't just buy drugs off him.
你疯了吗 当然不是
Are you crazy? Of course not.
我从他那里偷毒品
I stole drugs from him.
- 我觉得那边有个缉毒警♥察♥ - 你在说什么
- I think I saw a narc over there. - What are you talking about?
- 是的 在那边 路灯那边 - 你在说什么
- Yeah, over there, at the light. - What are you talking about?!
我觉得他走了 走了
Aw, man, I think he left. I think he left.
我们没事了 没事了
Oh, we're good, we're good. We're good.
他身上只有
All he had on him...
大概价值1000美元的摇♥头♥丸♥
probably $1,000 worth of Molly, I'm guessing.
小心点
Watch out.
他三个数之后就要去补货了
He should be leaving to resupply in three, two...
- 好了 快点 我们跟着他 - 等等 乔丹
- All right, come on. Let's follow him. - Wait, Jordan.
感觉我的职责就是作为公园里的成年人
Feel like it is my duty to be the adult in the park
然后问问 联邦探员会怎么做
and ask the question, what would an FBI agent do?
他会给他的同伙凯打电♥话♥
He'd call his partner... call Kay.
- 卡梅伦 - 凯 是我
- Cameron. - Kay, it's me.
我和乔丹在一起 我们在展望公园
I'm with Jordan. We're in Prospect Park.
是他吗 开免提
It's him? Put him on speaker.
刚刚得到了一千美元左右的摇♥头♥丸♥
Just won about a gram's worth of Molly.
可能是吧 我分不出来
Or is it ? I don't know the difference.
- 他们是一样的东西 - 好的
- They're the same thing. - All right.
没有你想的那么多
Well, it's not as much as you'd think it would be. Anyway...
布莱克先生 现在开了免提
Mr. Black, you're on speakerphone.
棒
Oh. Hi. Great.
首先 很高兴听见你们的声音
Uh, first of all, good to hear ya on the phone.
- 有段日子没见了 -卡梅伦 怎么了
It's been awhile. Hey, Cameron, what's going on?
我 好
I... Okay.
马斯林和我找到了酒窖杀人凶手
So, Maslin and I found the bodega killer.
他叫亚历克斯·博伊德
His name's Alex Boyd.
他是展望公园里的毒贩
He's a drug dealer in Prospect Park.
现在 他在行动
Right now, he's on the move.
朝园畔区走去
He's headed south towards Parkside.
但是别担心 我们绝对没有跟着他
But don't worry, we are absolutely not following him.
你们肯定在 马上跟着他
Yes, you are. Follow him now.
对不起 信♥号♥♥不好
I... Sorry, you kind of cracked up there.
好像听见你说 跟着他
It sounded like you said, "Follow him."
保持距离 别轻举妄动
Keep your distance and do not engage.
丹尼尔斯探员会和你会和
Agent Daniels will meet you.
她挂我电♥话♥
Yeah, she totally hung up on me.
快走
Come on.
这问起来太棒了
This smells amazing.
你确定你不是意大利人吗
Are you sure you're not Italian?
我们不都是一点点的意大利人吗
Oh, aren't we all, just a little?
你想吃点面包吗
Um, would you like some bread?
当然了
Sure.
蒜味面包
It's garlic bread, yeah.
我的孩子们会喜欢这个
My boys would love this.
他们就盯着三道菜吃
I mean, they're just stuck eating my same three recipes,
来回来去的吃
heavy rotation all the time.
他们会喜欢这个地方
And they would love this place,
尤其是我的小儿子 吉米
especially my little guy, Jamie.
喜欢魔术
Loves magic.
也许你应该有空带他来
Maybe you should bring them by some time.
那会很好
That'd be nice.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
是的 只是房♥子作响
Uh, yeah, it's just the building settling in,
管道老化
old plumbing.
老地方晚上总是有动静
This old place makes all sorts of weird noises at night.
唯一一个知道怎样养护这里的人
The only person who really knew how to maintain it
就是乔纳森
was Jonathan.
抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不应该提他的
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought him up.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
结束总是困难的
It's never easy when something ends.
即使生活不断向前
Even though life goes on,
我还是相信有的部分留在了我们身边
I believe a little part of everyone stays with us.
造就了我们 然后向前
Makes us who are, going forward.
你确定是管道问题吗吗
You sure it's just the plumbing?
妈的
Bloody hell.
你是永远都找不到你想找的东西的
What you search for, you will never find.
放弃吧 不然就来见识我的可怕能力
Give up, or discover my horrible gift for you.
看见事实
See the truth.
然后 跑
Oh! And run.
我没拿到
I ain't got it.
你说你没拿到是什么意思
What do you mean, you ain't got it?
发生了点事 我觉得我被掏包了
Something happened. I think I got pick-pocketed.
你丢的 你付钱
Yeah, well, you lose the product, you pay for the product.
听见没有 我不想和你浪费时间
You hear me? I haven't got time for this!
把钱还给我
Get me my money.
怎么了
What's up?
别动 联邦调查局
Freeze, FBI!
进来的挺厉害啊
Hey, great entrance!
你们在这多久了
How long you been up there?
毒贩很快就找了律师
The drug dealer lawyered up fast,
和店员一样 都害怕说话
just like the clerk... both afraid to talk.
但是我们需要车里的那个人
But we need the man in the car.
我猜他是负责人
I'm guessing he's in charge.
你找到尸体
You found a body.
我们就会接手 找出凶手
We'll take over and find out who did it.
怎么了 队长
What is it, Captain?
为什么纽约警署没有调查
Why didn't the NYPD investigate?
关于马斯林警官 有些事你应该知道
There's something you should know about Officer Maslin.
除了酗酒
Besides being an alcoholic,
他曾因敲诈勒索被调查
he was once investigated for racketeering
在他担任缉毒警♥察♥期间
when he was a narcotics detective.
内务部不会批准的
Internal couldn't prove it,
但是我打赌
but if I were a betting woman,
马斯林一定和这件事有关
I'd say Maslin is involved somehow.
听着 我很抱歉我说谎了
Look, I'm sorry I lied to you.
但是联邦调查局已经全面着手了
But the FBI's all over this.
我们抓到了博伊德 我能找到他的老板
We got Boyd. I can ID his boss.
我们找到了很多毒品
We got a ton of drugs.
我不知道应该如何
I don't know what the etiquette is
处置 但是
of disposing of those, but...
谢谢 卡梅伦
Hey, thanks, Cameron.
很抱歉我在公园失约了
I'm sorry I bailed in the park.
我不应该让你孤立无援
I shouldn't have left you there without backup.
你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good cop, man.
你是个挺好魔术师
And you're a pretty good magician.
我电脑上插过你
I checked you out on the computer.
挺好 得了吧 说出两个魔术师的名字
Pretty good? Come on, name two magicians...
- 马斯林 - 还在世的
- Hey, Maslin!... - currently living that are still...
看看这是谁 嗨
Hey, look who it is! Hey.
那么
So...
今天给拳击联盟捐款吗 小马
giving to the boxing league this year, Mazzy?
是的 当然了 好了 兄弟
Yeah, sure. All right, good man.
你的这位朋友是
Who's your friend?
卡梅伦·布莱克 魔术师
Cameron Black... Magician Cameron Black.
好了
All right.
里奥·贝克警探 是我们的一把手
Detective Leo Baker... He's one of the good ones.
别讲出去 里奥
Don't let this get around, Leo,
但是 小卡也是和联邦调查局合作的
but, uh, Cam's also with the FBI.
联邦调查局
FBI?
有意思
Oh, that's very interesting.
好了
All right.
那么以后再见 布莱克先生
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表