剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
他和 他和你是一伙的
He was... He was working with you.
你♥爸♥爸就是威廉·阿切尔
Your father was William Archer.
爸爸就是威廉·阿切尔
Dad was William Archer.
这不可能
It's insane.
爸爸是个魔术师 不是个国际银行大盗
Dad was a magician, not an international bank robber.
他不可能一直瞒着我们这个
There's no way he could've hidden that from us.
真的吗
Really?
他把我向这个世界隐瞒了20年
He hid me from the world for 20 years.
看看这个 这些日期
Look at this. These dates...
威廉·阿切尔在欧洲抢银行的地方
William Archer's bank robberies across Europe...
它们都在我们旅游时的地方的30里以内
they're all within 30 miles of each of our tour dates.
威廉2007年消失了 爸爸死掉的同年
And William disappeared in 2007, the same year dad died.
- 有啥好笑的 - 全部这些
- What's funny? - All of it.
他管自己叫威廉·阿切尔
He called himself William Archer.
他的标志性把戏
His signature trick.
抓住箭
Catching the arrow.
一个反向的威廉的把戏
A reverse William Tell.
你朝他射箭
You firing an arrow at him.
我怎么能漏掉这些呢 乔纳
How'd I miss all this, Johnny?
是你不想看出来的
You didn't want to see it.
我们整个童年 所有事
Our entire childhood, all of it...
都是个谎言
was just a lie.
爸爸把你锁在一个箱子里 他否认我的存在
Dad locked you in a box. He denied my existence.
一直以来你都觉得他内心是个好人吗
You think the whole time he was secretly a good guy?
他不是 小卡
He wasn't, Cam.
但你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
让我们来敬一杯酒
We're gonna have a toast.
敬那些老的糟糕的东西
Give old short stuff some.
敬糟糕的父亲
To crummy fathers.
敬糟糕的父亲
To crummy fathers!
你知道 我认为爸爸让我和乔纳做的那么完美
You know, I think dad wanted me and Johnny to be so perfect
是因为 因为他就是个垃圾
'cause he was... he was such a piece of crap.
有道理
Makes sense.
父母总是把他们的不安全感放在孩子身上
Parents always push their insecurities onto their kids.
这就是我爸逼我学了12年交谊舞的原因
That's why my dad made me study ballroom dancing for 12 years.
我觉得我们就当没听到这个了
I think we'll just let that be.
你♥爸♥爸的所作所为不会决定你的 小卡
Your father's actions don't define you, Cam.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
那些都不会改变这点的
And none of this changes that.
甘特是对的 敬好人
Gunter's right. To good men.
敬好人
To good men.
敬你 乔纳还有麦克
To you, Johnny, and Mike.
还有麦克
And to Mike.
- 是的 - 敬麦克
- Yeah. - To Mike.
这个非常厉害了
Oh, well, now, this is amazing.
所有这些工作 所以这些天才的推理
All this work, all this genius...
就是为了找到我
...to find me.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我可以把你弄出去 乔纳森
I can get you out of here, Jonathan.
还你你的自♥由♥
Give you your freedom.
这要比卡梅伦做的多多了
Which is more than Cameron was going to do.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么是卡梅伦不会做的
What wouldn't Cameron do?
非常抱歉 是我偷的
So sorry. It was me.
是我偷的
It was I.
蒂娜
Dina.
- 嘿 - 你在这儿做啥呢
- Hi. - What are you doing here?
我 我 我需要和迪金斯谈谈
I, uh, um... I just... I needed to speak to Deakins.
她下班走了 怎么了
She's gone for the day. What's up?
那个 可以回头再说
Mm. It could... can wait.
这些是什么
What's all this?
在90年代 威廉·阿切尔同一天抢了
In the '90s, William Archer pulled off three jobs
3次银行 我们就没抓住过他
in a single day. We never caught him.
6月17日 1992年
17th of June, 1992.
让我猜猜 塞巴斯蒂安就在附近演出呢
Let me guess... Sebastian was somewhere performing nearby?
用他的死亡捕捉惊讶观众呢
Wowing audiences with "Death Catch."
对于他是如何完成三次抢劫的我有个理论
And I have a theory for how he pulled off all three jobs.
这三家银行都在地铁站的正上方
All three banks were located directly above subway stations.
完美的逃脱路线
Oh. Perfect escape.
没错 但这些地道没有交叉
Exactly. Except the tunnels didn't intersect.
我没法想出来他是如何有足够的时间
I can't figure out how he had enough time
从一家银行跑到另一家的
to make it from one bank to another.
你需要一个早些年的地铁图
You need an older subway map.
1924年 最初的地铁
1924, the original subway.
现在 很多站台和线路 都不被使用了
Now, many of the stations and lines, they've been abandoned,
但这不意味着它们就消失了
but it doesn't mean that they're not still there.
这三个地道确实交叉了
These three tunnels did intersect.
- 你怎么知道的 - 卡梅伦
- How did you know that? - Uh, Cameron.
他有一次为了ABC电视台特别节目
He wanted to make a moving subway car disappear
想要让行驶中的地铁消失 所以他让我们
for an ABC special, so he had us research
调查了地铁系统的每个细节
every inch of the subway system.
看
Look.
地道相交的地铁站
The station where the tunnels intersect.
距离档案室并不远
It's not far from the Archive.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
小卡只需要把猞猁子给我
All Cam had to do was give me the Lynx Diamond,
你就能被释放了
and you would've been freed.
这并不难做决定
It was an easy choice.
不过我确实没发现
'Course, I didn't realize that I was forcing him
这样他就不得不做另一个决定
to make a different choice.
在你和凯之间选择
Between you and Kay.
他选择了凯
He chose her over you.
就像你♥爸♥爸选了卡梅伦一样
Just like your father chose Cameron over you.
我了解这种感受
I know what that feels like.
这种痛苦
That pain.
乔纳森 我并没有带走你的人生
Jonathan, I didn't take your life.
只是让你解脱了
I freed you from it.
现在我要把你应得的人生还给你
And now I'm gonna give you what you deserve.
你的遗产
Your inheritance.
什么
My what?
在1906年 这群亿万富翁雇用你曾祖父
In 1906, these billionaires hired your great-grandfather
把他们的部分财产藏了起来
to hide parts of their fortunes
以此来避免以后政♥府♥会收继承税
to avoid the new inheritance tax.
你是美国国税局的啊
Oh. You're with the IRS.
- 想到了 - 恰恰相反
- Figures. - Hardly.
这些财宝还没人认领
Now, that fortune is still out there.
价值数十亿
Billions.
藏在某处
Hidden.
等待我们发掘
Just waiting for us.
我在寻找搭档
I'm looking for a partner.
搭档
A partner?
你认真的吗
Really?
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
我明白
I get that.
这样
Here.
你可以开枪打我脑袋
Shoot me in the head
然后余生蹲监狱 或者
and spend the rest of your life in prison or...
可以去找寻大宝藏
find the ultimate fortune.
你来选
Choice is yours.
怎么说
So what do you say?
再给我五分钟
Just five more minutes.
快醒醒 卡梅伦
Time to wake up, Cameron.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
有人帮了忙
Had a little help.
好吧
All right.
你指望我相信乔尼和你是一伙的
So, you expect me to believe that Johnny is working with you.
你自己问他就知道
Ask him yourself.
我们没救了 小卡 你必须帮她
There's no way out, Cam. You have to help her here.
她已经赢了
She already won.
为什么你要这样 乔尼
Why are you doing this, Johnny?
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表