剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
我需要拿走你的夹克
I'm gonna need your jacket.
什么
What?
艾萨克
Isaac?
我是联邦调查局的
I'm FBI.
我们觉得有人想杀你
We think someone wants you dead.
是阿纳斯·戈麦斯
It's Anais Gomez.
委内瑞拉
Venezuela?
她已经杀了亚历山德拉了
She already got to Alexandra.
她是被狙击步♥枪♥打死的
She was shot with a sniper rifle.
我们相信你是下一个目标
We believe you're the next target.
所以 脱下你的夹克
So, uh, take off your jacket.
为什么
Why?
这是让你活着走出这个隧♥道♥的唯一办法
It's the only way you're getting out of this tunnel alive.
好的 卡梅伦 按照计划来
Okay, Cameron, stick to the plan.
还有别给安妮一个好的开枪机会
And don't give Anne a good shot.
卡梅伦 我们在搜查屋顶来找安妮
Cameron, we're sweeping the rooftops for Anne,
但我们需要一会时间来找到她
but we're gonna need a second to find her.
我们要你在我们搜查时尽可能的拖延
We need you to stall while we search.
寻找掩护并尽可能的快跑 好吗
Look for cover and run as fast as you can, okay?
凯 我这儿没有树了
Kay, I'm running out of trees.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
卡梅伦
Cameron!
太聪明了
Absolutely brilliant!
这女的真是个神枪手
This dame's a crack shot!
如果没有这堵墙
If this wall wasn't here,
你的脑袋就要被打开花了
your brains would be all over your trousers!
她瞄准的是更糟糕的地方
She's aiming somewhere worse.
还有任务呢
Still on task here.
这是那个有射线枪的保洁
Here's the janitor with his ray gun.
这个叫激光雷达量角器
It's called lidar protractor.
听起来有点粗鲁 不是吗
Sounds a bit rude, doesn't it?
我们有定位了吗 我们现在有了
Do we have a location? We do now.
薰衣草酒店 在房♥顶上
Hotel Lavender. On the roof.
迈克 是薰衣草酒店
Mike, it's the Hotel Lavender.
我们现在就往那儿走
We're pulling up there now.
阿纳斯·戈麦斯 你被捕了 再一次
Anais Gomez, you're under arrest. Again.
抓到她了
Got her.
嘿
Hey.
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for all your help.
你知道 凯第一次告诉我你们这个魔法师团队时
You know, when Kay first told me about your Deception Group,
我还很 怀疑
I was, uh, skeptical.
现在我想要我自己的魔术师顾问了
Now I want my own magic consultant.
好啊 只要不是大卫?布莱恩就好
All right, well, as long as it's not David Blaine.
可讨厌那个人了
Hate that guy.
开玩笑呢
Kidding.
所以 要不要去巴蒙特店吃一口
So, uh, want to grab a bite at Bamonte's?
就像以前一样
Like old times?
想着我们可以叙叙旧
Thought maybe we could catch up.
你懂得 就像正常人那样
You know, like regular people do.
不懂
Yeah, no.
我觉得那不是个好注意
I don't -- I don't think that's a good idea.
好吧 我懂
Right, right. No, I understand.
要是案子有进展
Well, I'll -- I'll call you.
我会打给你
If something comes up with the case.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
饿吗
Hungry?
饿死了
I'm starving.
艾萨克叫你去吃晚餐了吗
Isaac just asked you to dinner?
说来话长啊 卡梅隆
There's a little too much history there, Cameron.
你能不能不计前嫌 吃个比萨
Well, why don't you leave the history in the past
吃披萨
and, uh, eat a pizza?
因为事情并没那么简单
Because it's not that simple.
就是个晚餐 凯
It's dinner, Kay.
我觉得艾萨克有事情想要告诉你
I feel like Isaac has some stuff he wants to say to you.
我觉得你也有事情要跟他说
And I think you have some stuff to say to him, too.
告诉我我错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
涅米错
You're not.
就像我说的 我很会观察
Like I said, I'm a good observer.
艾萨克
Isaac.
你告诉凯去约会
So, you told Kay to go on the date?
是的
Yeah.
- 怎么了 - 她去约会了
So, what's the problem? She went on the date.
我不知道你为啥要
Yeah, I'm struggling to connect the dots
打给我
that lead back to you calling me.
我也很懵逼
Yeah, so am I.
你不想让凯跟超级间谍前任
Do you not want Kay to get back together
和好嘛
with her super-spy ex?
我想让她幸福
I just want her to be happy.
她看起来幸福吗
Does she seem happy?
是的 所以一切都好
Yeah. So, everything's good.
她幸福了我就开心了
If she's happy, I'm happy.
你听起来不开心啊
You don't sound happy.
我不开心
I'm not. Oh.
是这样的
There it is.
比我想想的要久一点
Took longer than I expected.
什么
What?
你对凯有感觉了
You've developed feelings for Kay.
所以你才嫉妒
That explains why you're jealous.
嫉妒
Jealous?
我才不嫉妒 我不会嫉妒
Come on, I'm not jealous. I'm never jealous.
大卫·布莱恩
David Blaine.
我的天
Holy crap.
我嫉妒了
I'm jealous.
谢谢能来
Thanks for coming.
我很抱歉话不离宗
Hey, I'm sorry to talk shop,
但是红鸟的问题还是不行吗
but are Redbird questions still off limits?
那要看问题是什么
Depends on the question.
安妮和她的团队在保护一个
Anne and her team were protecting
情报机构 红鸟的目标
an intelligence agent -- Redbird's target.
她怎么了
Whatever happened to him?
我们收到可靠情报她在行动不久后
We received credible intel that he was killed
就被杀了
not long after the op.
所以说安妮的整个团队都没了 却一无所获
So, Anne lost her entire team for nothing.
你为她惋惜吗
You feeling sorry for her?
不 但是我很在乎我的团队
No, but I work with a team that I care very much about.
我知道她在那天失去了什么
I get what she lost that day.
医院打过来
Hospital just called.
詹姆斯·柯林斯从他的房♥间消失了
James Collins disappeared from his room.
等会儿 什么
Wait, what
他中枪了 他为什么会
He got shot. Why would he --
我的天
Oh, my God.
我甚至给了他我公♥寓♥的一个抽屉
I even gave her a drawer at my apartment.
这是詹姆斯·柯林斯的房♥子里安妮·罗杰斯抽屉里的东西
That was in the drawer Anne Rojas had at James Collins' apartment.
这蓝图一定是尼米茨大楼
The blueprint must be the Nimitz building.
我的天 他在跟安妮合作
Oh, my God, he's working with Anne.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
他才是整个计划成功的原因
He's the reason her entire plan worked.
他指引我们找到了行李包 也就引向了安妮
He led us to the duffel, which led us to Anne.
安妮差点杀了他
Anne almost killed him.
是啊 但是她没杀
Yeah, but she didn't.
就离2英尺
From two feet away.
一个专家级神枪手
A-An expert marksman.
她在我四百码开外的时候我就已经瑟瑟发抖了
She had me cold from 400 yards out.
她要是想让他死 他就已经死了
If she wanted him dead, he'd be dead.
所以如果詹姆斯在和安妮合作
So, if James is working with Anne --
他一定会完成她未完成的
He's gonna finish what she started.
在红鸟任务中杀死所有人
Killing everyone on the Redbird mission.
你要去拯救世界啦
You gotta go save the world?
中情局特工竟然挂电♥话♥
A CIA agent turning off his phone?
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表