剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
他是我在香港的客户
He was my client in Hong Kong.
每接下一桩生意
Whenever he had a business deal,
他总让我帮他算一卦
he'd have me do a reading for him,
看是否时辰吉利 对生意有利
figure out if it was an auspicious time.
他是做什么生意的
What business is he in?
国际房♥地♥产♥买♥♥卖♥♥
International real estate.
过了一段时间 他变得疑神疑鬼 控制欲很强
After a while, he became paranoid, possessive.
我发现他变本加厉... 就逃跑了
I saw this getting worse and... I ran.
艾琳帮你想办法
Irene helped you.
这是她的主意
It was her idea.
我仍然可以做灵媒 只不过是偷偷地
I could still work as a psychic but in secret.
她之前没做过那样的事
She'd never done anything like it before,
不过顾客的确很喜欢她
but clients loved her.
听上去像是最佳拍档
Sounds like the perfect partner.
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
我不应该让她身处危险
I shouldn't have put her in danger.
薇薇安 为什么一个合法经商的商人
Vivian, why would a legitimate businessman
会雇杀手杀他的灵媒呢
hire an assassin to kill his psychic?
我跟你说过 他控制欲变得很强
I told you, he became possessive.
好吧 你需要一个容身之所
All right. You're gonna need someplace to stay.
暂住在档案室吧 我们那有一个空房♥间
Stay at the Archive. We have a spare room.
别担心 没有像听上去那么可怕
Don't worry about it. It's not as scary as it sounds.
我知道
I know.
它是你的家
It's your home.
你不曾拥有一个伴你成长的家
You didn't have one growing up.
对你而言 "档案室"就是家
For you, the word "Archive" Means home.
冷读法来了
It's a cold reading.
当我说"档案室"的时候 我的声音发生变化
I mean, it's something about my voice when I said "Archive."
- 像... - 没错 当然了
- It's... - Right, sure.
我一有发现会过来的
I'll check in when I have something.
你说"没错 当然了" 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Right, sure"?
还有那语气 凯
What's with the tone, Kay?
"反情报人员 最高审查许可"
"Highest clearance per FBI Counterintelligence."
当然 我去跟他们打声招呼
Of course. I'll make a call.
我认识反间司的一个人
You know, I know a guy in Counterintelligence.
我来处理吧
I'll handle it.
凯
Kay.
他们不按规矩办事
They don't play by the rules.
你别说 你也不 因为你得按规矩办
And don't say, "Neither do I," Because you do.
知道啦
Copy that.
你确定你愿意做这个吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
是你在帮我的忙 真的
You're doing me a favor, really.
让我不再想 这一切
Keeps my mind off of... everything.
羊 水 数字五 都代表着好运
Sheep, water, the number five, all good luck for you.
狄娜为什么相信这种骗人的把戏
Why is Dina falling for this chicanery?
算命的
A fortune teller?
那我的人际关系呢
Um, and what about... relationships?
它们都很牢固
They've been rocky.
太好了
Amen to that.
给人们希望 这有什么不好的吗
Gives people hope. What's the harm?
希望都是给脆弱的人的 孩子
Hope is for the weak, my son.
听听你说的话
Do you listen to the things you say?
这就是为什么你约会一直不成功的原因
This is why dating never works.
接下来是什么 巫术吗
What next? Voodoo?
说话当心点
Ooh, careful.
我可拿着大头针呢
I have got the pins.
你生于1967年
You were born in 1967.
你♥爸♥爸叫 皮特
And your father was... Peter?
你是不是
Did you...
怎么会 我都不知道你有爸爸
How? I didn't know you had a father.
我以为你是什么邪恶的科学家造出来的呢
I thought you were built by evil scientists.
我看到了你隐秘的一面
I see your secret self.
你看到了 是吧
Oh, you do, do you?
我没什么可隐秘的
Well, I ain't got no secrets, love.
所以别把你的把戏用到我身上 我不相信
So, don't use your powers on me. I don't believe in 'em.
好的
Yes.
你怎么知道他爸爸的名字的
How'd you know his father's name?
狄娜说的
Dina.
会玩
Nicely played.
你呢
What about you?
我免费解读 只有今天一天
I'm giving free readings... one day only...
只限于救了我的人
for anyone who saved my life.
我不相信星象可以决定我的命运
I don't believe that the stars determine my life.
我喜欢掌控自己的命运
I like to make my own destiny.
随你
Suit yourself.
只是看你好像有心事
Just seems like there's something on your mind.
好吧
All right.
你需要什么信息
What do you need?
生日 还有几点出生
Birth date. Time of day you were born.
我可以精确到分钟
I can give you the exact minute.
那就更好了
Even better.
1987年6月5日
June 5, 1987.
凌晨3点16分
16 in the morning.
聪明
Smart.
不幸
Unlucky.
抱歉
Sorry.
还有
And...
你有邪恶之心
There's a darkness in you.
并且在不断膨胀
And it's growing,
正将爱你的人从你身边都推开
pulling you away from people who love you.
这不对
Well, that's wrong.
我猜 你这部分搞错了
You messed that part up, I guess.
我想也是
Yeah, I agree.
你并不邪恶
You don't have that kind of darkness.
我之前解卦从没解得差这么多
I've never seen a reading so off before.
我说的时间不对
I gave you the wrong time.
3点16分是我哥哥出生的时间
16 is when my brother was born.
这是种测试吗
That was some kind of test?
不 我
N... i...
你在担心他
You're worried about him.
我们没见过 我是Winslow
We haven't met. I'm Winslow.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
我的一个朋友需要做肾透析
A friend of mine, he needs kidney dialysis.
他们每周送他去一次附近的医院
They transport him to a nearby hospital once a week.
祝福他
I'll say a prayer.
这是个麻烦事 但也不是没有好处
It's a hassle. But it ain't all that bad.
看守非常松懈
Security's pretty lax.
他可以轻松溜走
Now, he could slip away pretty easy.
唯一的问题就是 他被拷在他的床上
The only problem is, he's cuffed to his bed.
解锁这种事对你来说轻而易举 不是吗
Hey, you're pretty handy with that kind of thing, aren't you?
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你再想想
Think on it.
特工格林
Special Agent Greene.
特工丹尼尔斯
Special Agent Daniels.
我来猜猜 你需要帮助
Let me guess, you need a favor.
我希望反间局记得
I need Counterintelligence to remember
我们是一个团队的
we're all on the same team.
我们的案子更重要 这没办法
Our cases are more important. I can't help that.
你应该加入我们 王牌中的王牌
You should join us. Best of the best and all that.
我对我现在的职位很满意
Happy where I am.
你了解米勒·麦肯兹吗
What do you know about Miller Mackenzie?
生意在香港 他的资料有访问限制
Works out of Hong Kong. His file is restricted.
是的 搞房♥地♥产♥的
Yeah, right, right. Um, real-estate guy.
可他的资料保密 为什么
With a locked file? Why?
你想了解哪方面
What's your interest?
他涉嫌一起谋杀案
His name came up in a murder investigation.
谋杀 这不像是米勒会干的事
Murder? That's not Miller's bag.
他的资料保密是因为 他房♥产众多
File's restricted because with that much real estate,
怕是会租给洗钱的人
he's bound to rent to a money launderer or two.
就是这样吗
That's it?
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表