剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
- 妈的 - 加油 卡梅伦
- Damn it. - Come on, Cameron.
我现在觉得很不精彩
I'm not impressed here.
我会成功的
I'll get it.
我从来没有让任何一个观众失望
I never let an audience down before.
所以 她去哪了
So, where'd she go?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
你知道吗 我有一种很奇怪的感觉
You know, I get the funny feeling
你并不信任我
that you don't trust me.
什么 你一得到机会
What? The first chance you'll get,
就会给FBI打电♥话♥的
you're gonna call the FBI.
并且你知道 我们不能让你得逞 对吗
And, you know, we just can't have that, can we?
你真的相信她 不是吗
You really believe in her, don't you?
是啊 她会搞垮一切的
Yeah. She's going to tear up everything.
把整个腐烂的系统搞垮
The whole rotten system.
她能够操纵世界 为什么要毁掉它呢
She's got the world wired. Why would she tear it down?
- 她相信一个更好的世界 - 真的吗
- She believes in a better world. - Really?
是啊
Yeah.
你想让她成为无政♥府♥主义者
You wanted her to be an anarchist,
- 她就成了无政♥府♥主义者 - 够了
- so she's an anarchist. - That's enough.
她在耍你
She's playing you.
现在 记住
Now, remember.
你需要我偷换东西
You need me to do the swap.
是啊 你说得对 我不能折断你的手指 对吗
Yeah, you're right, so I can't break your fingers, can I?
打你的脸怎么样
How about your face?
我真是喜欢牛皮胶带
Gotta love duct tape.
就是这个
This is it.
这是真实的房♥间 这就是当年病人住过的地方
This is the real room. This is where the patient lived.
上帝啊 他讨厌这里
God, he hated it here.
墙上有这么多愤怒
There's so much anger on these walls.
他觉得他不属于这里
He didn't think he belonged here.
但是没有任何规律 只是愤怒和失望
No patterns, though. It's just frustration.
等一下
Wait.
找到了
There it is.
他重现了夜空
He recreated the nighttime sky.
还是孩子的时候 我很是痴迷于天文学
As a kid, I was kind of obsessed with astronomy.
我没预见事情会是这样的
I did not see that coming.
AB
"AB."
不会吧
No way.
喂
Hello?
乔丹 是我
Jordan, it's me.
不要告诉任何人我来过电♥话♥
Don't tell anyone I'm calling.
不 住手
No! Stop.
不要说话
Don't say a word.
谁打来的
Who's on the phone?
你可以说话了 告诉他谁都不是
You can talk now. Just... tell him it's no one.
谁都不是
It's no one.
好了 现在 找个隐秘的地方
All right, now, find somewhere private.
谁都不是
No one?
卡梅伦 怎么回事
Cameron, what the hell's going on?
我需要你帮我找点东西
I need you to find something for me.
我以为我们是在找你
I thought we were finding you.
凯把乔纳森都找出来了
Kay got Jonathan out and everything.
乔纳 出来了
Whoa. Johnny's out?
是啊 就像是《48小时》那样 因为
Yeah, it's like a "48 Hours" deal, because,
大家都觉得那个神秘女子
you know, everyone thinks the Mystery Woman's
在地牢里折磨你呢
torturing you in a dungeon somewhere.
不 我没事 她想让我偷点东西
No, I'm fine. She wants me to pull a heist.
那让我们救
Then let us rescue...
等等 你不是斯德哥尔摩综合征吧
wait, wait, is this Stockholm syndrome?
不是 她有证据能证明乔纳是清白的
No. She's got evidence that proves Johnny's innocent.
我帮她 她就给我
I help her, she gives it to me.
这太疯狂了 我们是替联调局工作的
This is insane. We work for the FBI.
你抽大♥麻♥就会被开除
They fire you for smoking pot.
你觉得如果你协助了一名通缉犯
Do you think that the Deception Group survives
- 魔术小队还能存在吗 - 这不重要
- if you help a wanted fugitive? - Doesn't matter!
小队的存在本来就是为了帮助乔纳
The group only exists to help Johnny, anyway.
那凯怎么办 她替你担♥保♥的 她会丢掉工作的
What about Kay? She vouched for you. She'll lose her job.
老兄 她特别想当联调局特工的
Man, she's super into being an FBI agent.
这个 我不
Yeah, well... I don't...
我不知道 好吧 我只是
I don't know. All right? I just...
求你了 我就差一点就能帮到乔纳了
Please, I'm so close to helping Johnny.
好吧 你需要什么
Okay. What do you need?
好的 楼上有这么一张旧照片
All right, there's an old photo upstairs.
我需要你帮我找到
I need you to find it for me.
发到这个号♥码
Send it to this number.
绝对是斯德哥尔摩综合征
Definitely Stockholm syndrome.
嗨
Hey.
你干啥呢
Whatcha doing?
追查线索
Running down leads at Quest Trek.
- 你干啥呢 - 基本上就是担心
- What are you doing? - Worrying, mostly.
你不必这么戒心十足的
You don't have to be so defensive.
狄娜还好吧
Is Dina okay?
她要抓狂了
She's freaking out, man.
我知道 我很抱歉 这一切很快就结束了
I know. I'm sorry. This will be over soon.
你为什么打给我 为什么不打给狄娜和甘特
Why did you call me? Why not Dina or Gunter?
你最擅长撒谎了
You're the best liar.
写了 老板
Thanks, boss.
为什么还有多余的星星
Why the extra stars?
它们 它们组成了一个更大的星座
They, uh... they make a larger constellation.
形状像个W
Shaped like a "W."
天猫座
The Lynx.
这就是答案 是吧
That's the answer, isn't it?
天猫座
Lynx.
但你之前并不知道
But you didn't know that until just now.
谢谢你 乔纳森
Thank you, Jonathan.
不 不
No, no!
谢谢你参与游戏
Thank you so much for playing.
好了 找到了
Okay. Found it.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
右边的男人
Man on the right.
他是谁
Who is he?
我曾祖父
My great-grandfather.
家庭照
Uh, family photos.
一堆给节目打广♥告♥的传♥单♥
Bunch of old flyers advertising the shows.
嗷 你真可爱 或者是乔纳森
Aw, you were so cute. Or Jonathan was.
我还是分辨不出来
Still can't tell the difference.
如果很可爱 那就是我 你能不能专注点
If it's cute, it's me. Would you focus, please?
抱歉 这些人是谁啊
Sorry. Who are these guys, anyways?
我爸告诉我们这是我曾祖父阿利斯泰尔
My dad told us it's a photo of our great-grandfather Alistair
和别人的照片
and some other guys.
我一直没怎么注意听
I never paid that much attention.
等等 为什么神秘女子
Hold on. Why does the Mystery Woman
有你曾祖父的照片
have this photo of your great-grandfather?
我完全不知道
I have no idea.
但是这个小提琴 怀表 窗户
But the violin, the watch, the window...
这都是主教头给她的东西
they're all things that Bishop stole for her,
所以说她费了很大功夫来重建这一瞬间
so she has gone to great lengths to recreate this exact moment.
我猜无论她想干什么
My guess is whatever she's up to,
答案都在这张照片里
the answer's in this photo.
好了 瞧瞧照片里别的人
All right. Look at the other guys in the photo,
看看还能发现什么
see what you can figure out.
- 我得走了 - 等等 卡梅伦
- I got to go. - Wait, wait, Cameron.
你还好吧 老兄
You all right, bud?
你对我做了什么
What'd you do to me?
我 你把自己打晕了
Me? You knocked yourself out.
你 你想逃跑
Y-You trying to escape?
嗯 看来我没太努力 是吧
Yeah, I guess I wasn't trying that hard, huh?
没事了 你很难堪 这可以理解
It's all right. You're embarrassed. It's understandable.
主教
Bishop!
我回来了
I'm back!
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表