剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
这不对劲 走
You're done.
你们完了
Go!
快走
Everyone get down!
所有人趴下
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 还好
Where's Kay?
凯在哪
Ta da?
要说嗒哒
It's not over.
这还没完
We've still got a bomber out there.
我们还没找到放置炸♥弹♥的人
Mike's running down leads on the crawl space.
迈克正在天花板的密道里寻找线索
Maybe we pull a print off the explosives.
也许我们能从炸♥弹♥上提取到指纹
Okay. Cool.
很好
So, we're just gonna pretend like
我们假装忘记
you didn't act like a total crazy person.
你做了那么胡来的事就好
Kay, seriously, I mean,
凯 说真的
why would you risk your life for a bunch of paint and canvas?
你为什么要冒着生命危险去拿那些画
That's what it is to you, maybe.
你可能觉得那些画无所谓
To me, too.
我也这么觉得
But some people... They look at those canvases
但有些人...他们从那些画布
and they see whole worlds in there.
中能看到整个世界
My sister did.
我姐姐就是这样
She went to Parsons before...
她之前在帕森斯设计学院学习
We had this little easel when we were kids.
小时候我们有个小画架
It had two sides, you know,
因为是双面画架
so we could each paint at the same time.
所以我们可以一人一面同时画画
But I would just watch her.
但我只会看着她画
I was never as talented.
我不像她那样有天赋
Oh, I don't know about that.
我从没听说过这些
I mean, I saw you do a police sketch
看到你给罪犯画画像时
that was uncanny.
我觉得不可思议
I mean, it's no blurry village, but still...
那不是迷雾村庄 但还是...
Caroline.
卡罗兰
She loved this museum,
她热爱这个博物馆
and she loved Cézanne.
她喜欢塞尚
You see this piece?
看这片画布
She'd look at the color and say that...
她会看着这些色彩 说...
What?
怎么了
I'm taking this back to the lab. Are you...
我要把这个带回实验室 你...
Gunter, for the last time, give me back the evidence.
甘特 我再说最后一遍 把证据还给我
Why is Gunter holding a bomb?
甘特为什么要拿着炸♥弹♥
Small capacity remote trigger.
小容量远程触发
This one had the transmitter for all of them,
据我所想
as far as I can figure.
这上面有全部的发射器
Can you trace that transmitter
你能根据发射器
back to where the signal originated?
追踪到信♥号♥♥♥来源地吗
Um...
这...
That's what I just said, didn't I?
我刚才就是这么说的 是吧
Yes, we... we can do that.
没错 我们能做到
They're the best in the biz, Kay. You can trust them.
他们干这个最厉害的了 相信他们
If you really want to find this guy... Yes, okay.
如果你真想找到那家伙... 好的
Sign it out of evidence. Call me when you find something.
先别登记这个证据 找到线索后给我打电♥话♥
Where's Joan?
琼在哪
Hospital, getting patched up.
在医院 正接受治疗
Cameron?
卡梅伦
Guess you were wrong.
你当时可说错了
There is someone waiting for you.
还是有人在意你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Th That means a lot.
这对我来说意义重大
And that exciting new life you wanted?
那你想要的带劲的新生活呢
I think that should start right now,
现在就该开始尝试了
with lunch.
从午饭开始
Baby steps.
一步步来
We'll build up to sharks, I promise.
总会实现的 我保证
Can you do that to a bomb?
这样处理炸♥弹♥行吗
We'll find out, won't we?
我们会弄清楚的 不是吗
Further!
离我远点
I'm already at the door! How much space do you need?!
我已经退到门口了 你还想要多大地方
Man's got a process.
已经有进展了
Uh... Mike,
迈克
you haven't had a proper tour of the place, have you?
你还没好好参观下这里呢
Um... look, I'm sorry about Gunter.
我替甘特向你道歉
He's just...
他只是...
Yeah, I have no idea how to finish that sentence.
我不知道该怎么说
It's okay.
没关系
I've actually wanted to look around.
我正好想四处看看
I mean, how cool is this place.
这儿真是太棒了
Mm hmm. I mean, look at that!
比如这个
Ah, well, she is supposed to tell your fortune,
她会预测你的未来
but Jordan did a bit of reprogramming.
但乔丹进行了一些程序重调
And I found that out when she insulted my outfit.
她侮辱我的装束时我发现的
Ooh.
哇
What is that?
这是什么
Ah, that.
那个啊
That is one of the brothers' family heirlooms.
那是兄弟们的传家宝
Only Jonathan knows how to open it.
只有乔纳森知道怎么打开
He says it contains the ghost of Houdini.
他说里面装着胡迪尼的灵魂
Really? Mm hmm.
真的吗 嗯
Either that or it's just a metaphor
这有一个 象征着
for their family baggage.
他们的家族史
Speaking from experience?
说说你的经历吧
Not without four shots of tequila.
没有四杯龙舌兰是不会说的
Yeah, takes me six before I can speak about my wife.
是啊 我要六杯 我才会说我的妻子
Oh. Divorced or...?
噢 离婚了还是...
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢 我感到难过
Me, too.
我也是
Tell me about this.
跟我说说这个吧
Oh, that.
噢 那个
That one, you can pick up for $29.95
那个 你花29.95美元就可以买♥♥♥♥到
at your local Duane Reade.
在当地的杜安里德药店
Right.
对
I'll pick one next time I need some toothpaste.
下次我需要牙膏的时候 我会去买♥♥♥♥
Yes! Found it!
耶 找到了
Get in there!
在里面
Oh, yeah.
噢 对
It looks like old cell technology.
看起来像老式的电池技术
Pretty clever way to fly under the FBI's radar.
用这种方法着附在联邦调查局的雷达上 真聪明
This is something we can trace.
我们可以追踪它
Great work, guys.
干得好 朋友们
"G Guys"? That was all me, pal.
"们" 是我一个人干的 朋友
Kay, we found a transmitter on the bomb.
凯 我们在炸♥弹♥上找到了一个发射器
It's a fake, Mike.
迈克 这是一个骗局
The painting that exploded... It's a forgery.
被炸毁的画... 是赝品
What? How do you know that?
什么 你怎么知道
Well, I could explain how hard it is
嗯 我可以跟你说
to duplicate Cézanne's brushstrokes
模仿塞尚的画很难
or just say that forensic tested the paint
但是法医鉴定过那幅画
and it's only four years old.
是四年前画的
That means the real painting's still out there.
也就是说真正的画仍然流落在外
This wasn't a hostage negotiation.
这不是一场人♥质♥谈判
It was a heist.
而是一桩盗窃案
Tech division traced the chip from the bomb to this location.
技术部门追踪炸♥弹♥上的芯片 定位到这个地方
You trust the intel?
你相信那个芯片
Gunter and Jordan's? Yeah, I kind of do.
甘特和乔丹研究过的芯片吗 是 我相信
Freeze! Federal agents!
别动 联邦特工
Get an ID and run down associates.
查一下他的身份 搜捕他的同伙
He wasn't working alone.
他不是一个人在行动
You think he got shot by his partner on the heist?
你觉得他是在盗窃时被伙伴给毙了
Or his boss.
或是他的头儿
He worked at the museum. Custodian.
他在博物馆里工作 是管♥理♥员♥
You were right.
你说的对
Inside job, but everyone checked out.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表