剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
你人肉我了吗
Did you Google me?
是的
I did.
那是15年前了
That was 15 years ago.
能看出来
I can tell.
发型不一样了
The hair. Mm.
听着 这事以后就不要再说了
Listen, we do not have to talk about that ever again.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
以我的童子军荣誉发誓
Scout's honor.
克拉克女士 你和囚犯
Ms. Clark, what's the relationship
有什么关系
between you and the prisoner?
就是朋友
Um, just friends.
就是工作关系
Um, just work and stuff.
不是你想的哪种 就是朋友
Not like -- you know -- just friends.
就是朋友而已
Just friends. Yeah.
对 没错 只是朋友
Yeah, friends.
雷夫很了不起 但是他要求很高
Rafe's brilliant, but he's demanding.
他创造了这个现实扭曲场
He created this reality distortion field.
在他的世界里 没有什么不可能
In his world, anything is possible,
如果我么没弄清楚 那就是我们的错
and if we can't figure it out, that's our fault.
那是我们的弱点
That's our shortcoming.
那肯定很难
Well, that's got to be hard.
是的 很残酷
Yeah. It's brutal.
这个是他的新发明 这个IR手环
There's this new creation of his, this I.R. Bracelet.
我是说 我已经告诉他很多年了
I mean, I've been telling him for years
那是不可能的 但他不听
that it's not possible, but he doesn't listen.
他绝不会
He never...
雷夫为了让这个世界符合他的现实而改变这个世界
Rafe distorts the world to fit into his version of reality.
他总是会得到他想要的
And he always gets what he wants.
直到现在
Until now.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我喜欢你在这个地方的布置
I love what you've done with the place.
那很有趣
That's funny.
迈克·阿尔瓦雷斯 是联邦调查局的
Mike Alvarez. FBI.
乔纳森·布莱克 囚犯一名
Jonathan Black. Prisoner.
好了 和我们讲讲
Right, so, um, catch us up.
你知道那个神秘女人的下一步行动了吗
Have you figured out the Mystery Woman's next move?
什么都不知道
I got nothing.
毕绍普的代码太让人费解了
Bishop's code is impenetrable.
在维格纳广场得到了一些进展
Made some progress with The Vigener Square
但有一个关键字改变了
but then a keyword changed
普莱费尔的系统有成功的可能性吗
Any chance the Playfair System would work?
文图可以互换吗
A literal diagram substitution?
迈克很擅长编代码 诸如此类的
Mike's really good at codes and...stuff like that.
是吗
Is he?
是的 分组密♥码♥是个好主意
Yeah, a block cypher's not a bad idea.
但我已经试过了
Which is why I already tried it.
死路一条
Got nowhere.
但是 我恍然大悟
But... then it dawned on me,
里面使用的密♥码♥学
the law of the cryptography being used
类似于霍迪尼日记里使用的东西
is similar to stuff being used in Houdini's journal.
这就是我需要那个的原因
Which is why I needed that.
一本关于霍迪尼日记的书吗
A book on Houdini's Journal?
不是
No.
这就是霍迪尼日记
This is Houdini's Journal.
我的祖父创造了它
Our grandfather built it.
你说什么
What?!
你和卡梅伦戏很足啊
You and Cameron have a flair for the dramatic.
我很喜欢
I love it!
这是我祖父创作的转子密♥码♥索引书
This is a Rotor Cypher our grandfather built.
可以帮助我们解锁毕绍普的代码
Could help unlock Bishop's code.
太神奇了
That's amazing.
好吧 我们现在应该走了
Right, well, I think we should go now.
我想我们还有很多事情做
I think we, um, got a lot on.
那就祝好运
So, but good luck with that and...
走吧
come on!
我们离开这里
Let's just get out of here.
好了 伙计们 我们要做这些钥匙了
Okay, guys, we've got to make these keys
让它可以浮到手环上
float to the bracelet.
我想试试布莱克茜通的手帕
I'm thinking Blackstone's Handkerchief.
用一磅测试线应该就可以了
One pound test line should do it.
奏效了
It works.
以为雷夫会成为新的史蒂芬·乔布斯
Thought Rafe was supposed to be the new Steve Jobs.
而不是一个骗子
Not some fraud.
他可能是个骗子 他也可能是个天才
He may be a fraud. He may be a genius.
我真的不关心 最重要的
I don't really care. All that matters
是让这些东西奏效 好让莱克茜回来
is getting this stuff to work so I can get Lexi back.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
我的意思是让她安全回来
By which I mean get her back safe.
转得好
Oh, that's cute.
在她身边整个人都想变好
She just -- get your minds out of the gutter.
带一个能有用的IR手环
Bring a working prototype of the I.R. Bracelet
在今晚到到125街和百老汇大街交口
to 125th and Broadway tonight.
不用担心 那个会管用的
Don't worry. It'll work.
我们很最长这个
We're the best at this.
无论这个是指什么
Whatever "this" is.
我知道
I know.
我飞到维加斯去看你的演出
I've flown to Vegas to see your shows.
我一直想要变魔术
I always wanted to do magic.
但我从来都不擅长变魔术
But I was never any good at it.
所以我想把魔术变为现实
So, I tried to make magic real instead.
所以我做了这个
Made this.
我曾经认为这种技术是我所需要的
I used to think this tech was what I needed
把我的生命都花在制♥作♥它上面 但它只是一个玩具
to dedicate my life to, but it's just a toy.
我和莱克茜的关系
My relationship with Lexi
比我创造出来的任何东西都重要
is the most important thing I'll ever create.
我需要让她回来
I need to get her back.
我们会让她回来的
We will.
布莱克 你的电♥话♥
Black. Phone.
出什么事了 卡姆
What's going on, Cam?
你认为我有亲密问题吗
Do you think I have intimacy issues?
什么
What?
你不是随时要见绑匪了吗
Aren't you meeting the kidnappers, like, any minute?
我认为那是紧急情况
I thought this was an emergency.
确实是
It is.
我才意识到我从未真正感受到父爱
I just realized that I never actually felt love from Dad.
你知道的 我以为那是爱
You know, whatever I thought was love
那真的只是他认可的
was really just his approval.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我现在正想办法活下去
I'm in here fighting for my life
你却想要听心理分♥析♥吗
and you're asking for Freudian analysis?
所以 你确实认为我有问题
So, you do think I have issues.
我为什么不把你告诉莱克茜呢 伙计
Why didn't I tell Lexi about you, man?
我们把关系隐藏太深了
We hid so much of ourselves.
我们要表演节目
We had a show to perform.
对 我知道
Yeah, and I just knew
那是在我生命里最重要的事情
it was the most important thing in my life.
但如果不是呢
But what if it wasn't?
如果我让最重要的事溜走了呢
What if I let the most important thing just walk away?
是的 我刚刚在想同样的事情
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
今天见了蒂娜
Saw Dina today.
迈克看起来像个好人
Mike seems like a nice guy.
没错
Yeah.
是的 他就是
Yeah, he really is.
爸爸把我们弄的一团糟 对吧
Dad totally messed us up, huh?
没错 糟糕透了
Oh, yeah. Big time.
注意 记得
Eyes up. Remember,
这个女人命悬一线
a woman's life is on the line here.
所有人都就位了
Everyone is in place.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表