剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
德夫林拍卖♥♥行主室的实物模型
A mock-up of the main room at Devlin's Auction House.
明天拍卖♥♥的时候 我们要从洛克菲勒藏品中
We're going to steal a jewel from the Rockefeller Collection
偷走一块珠宝
when it goes up for sale tomorrow.
我们还不知道偷那个 但大概这么大
We don't know which one yet, just its approximate size.
你是说德夫林拍卖♥♥行吗
Did you say "Devlin's Auction House"?
我懂你的意思
I know.
他们的安保系统是最先进的
Their security's state of the art.
保险库刀枪不入的
The vault impenetrable.
所以我们要在拍卖♥♥当时偷
That's why we're going to steal it during the auction itself.
在众人面前吗
In front of everyone?
有五秒钟时间
Well, there'll be a five-second window
可以将珠宝偷换成赝品
to swap the jewel for a copy.
五秒钟
Five seconds?
在众目睽睽之下吗
In front of what, a hundred people on all sides?
监控摄像头呢 武装警卫
Security cameras? Armed guards?
就像你最擅长的那样
Just like one of your specials.
好吧
Okay.
展台上面还安装了
Also the pedestal's equipped
一触即发的动作感应器
with a hair-trigger motion sensor.
这就是对你的考验
This is your test.
你够优秀吗
Are you good enough?
你是说 我足够快吗
You mean, am I fast enough?
速度是魔术的一个重要部分
Speed is a big part of magic.
手法娴熟
Sleight of hand,
手法敏捷的变戏法只是意味着灵活的手指
prestidigitation just means "fast fingers."
当一个魔术师说道 嘿 快点
And when a magician says, "Hey, presto,"
那只是他告诉你他的戏法是如何
that's just him telling you how the trick was done...
用飞快的速度完成的
with speed.
就现在而言 过去的几千年来
Now, for thousands of years,
人类肉眼是最快能察觉到到我们魔术师的戏法的
the human eye was the fastest sensor that we had.
但是现在不行了
But not anymore.
传感器 监控摄像头
This sensor, the security cameras,
在所有这些眼睛下
all these eyes...
你的计划是不可能的 抱歉
Your plan is impossible. Sorry.
那我就更抱歉了
Not as sorry as I am.
他是怎么做到的
How does he do it?
我当然可以 我十分擅长做不可能的事
'Course, impossible's kind of my thing.
所以你可以做到
Oh, so you can do it?
当然可以 但是我不会这样做
Sure. But I won't.
你现在命悬一线了
Your life is on the line.
好吧
Hm. Okay.
我不知道你们这行事情如何运作
I don't know how things work in your business,
但是在表演行业 这是无法接受的
but in show business, this is unacceptable.
首先 你诬陷我兄弟谋杀 并且毁掉了我的职业生涯
First, you frame my brother for murder and ruin my career.
其次 你绑♥架♥我 把我打晕
Second, you kidnap me, knock me out,
把我全♥裸♥着绑在床上
and handcuff me naked to a bed.
最后一件事以前发生过
Now, that last part has happened before,
但是最让我生气的事就是
but the part that pisses me off the most
你竟然考验我
is you then make me audition.
所以让我告诉你我的底线
So let me just give you my final final.
去 死 吧
Go. To. Hell.
我不会帮你的
I will not help you.
永远都不会
Ever.
- 卡梅伦 - 干什么
- Cameron? - What?
你会想看这个的
You'll want to see this.
这个U盘里面有
This USB contains footage
乔纳森那晚出事的视频
of the night of Jonathan's accident.
纽约警局说交通录像丢失了
NYPD said the traffic footage was lost.
本就应该丢失 因为我拿走了
It should be. I took it.
我不想让他们看到这部分
Didn't want them to see this part.
女孩在事发之前就死了
Girl was dead before the accident.
你杀了她
You killed her.
我只是单纯的选择了一个合适的尸体摆放在那
I simply chose an appropriate body.
这个硬盘上的视频可以断定他无罪
The video on this drive will exonerate him.
帮助我这视频就是你的
Help me and it's yours.
所以 我再问你一次
So, one more time.
你愿意为你的兄弟赴汤蹈火吗
What are you willing to do for your brother?
所以 发生了什么
So, what happened?
你之前成功了
You did it before.
之前我是把按钮贴上了
Yeah, before... I taped down the button.
牛皮胶布是万能的
Duct tape can do anything.
所以这只是个戏法
So, that was a trick?
是啊 所有的魔术都是戏法
Yeah. They're all tricks.
你不会认为我有真的魔法吧 不会吧
You didn't think I had real magic powers, did you?
赶紧工作
Back to work.
我会的 我只是需要休息五分钟
I will. Just have to, uh, take five.
为什么你不排练
Is there a reason you're not practicing?
贴上按钮在拍卖♥♥时又行不通
Taping down the button won't work at the auction.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你诬陷我兄弟谋杀
You frame my brother for murder,
你让一架飞机凭空消失
you made a plane disappear.
这不仅仅是抢劫
This is about more than just one heist.
你还有别的计划
You got another play here.
这听起来不像我的作风
That does sound like me.
或许是我需要你的启发
Maybe I need that mind of yours.
当我们第一次说话时 你说我不记得你
When we first spoke, you said I didn't remember you.
你这话什么意思
What did you mean by that?
让我们单独呆一下
Give us a minute.
你曾经有没有见过南极光
Have you ever seen the aurora borealis?
什么
What?
在冬天里 你可以在雷克雅未克见到极光
In the winter. You can see it from Reykjavík.
这是什么密♥码♥ 谜语 还是什么
This is some kind of code, riddle? What?
什么也不是
Nothing.
我得走了
I got to go.
去哪
Ohh, where?
搞清楚我们要偷什么
To find out what we're stealing.
不行 好吗 不要再搞什么神秘兮兮似是而非的答案了
No. All right? No, no more cryptic non-answers.
要是我们想一起工作
If we're going to be... working together,
那我需要知道发生了什么
then I need to know what's going on.
洛克菲勒展览上有上百件珠宝
Hundreds of jewels in the Rockefeller Collection
在明天会被拍卖♥♥
are being auctioned off tomorrow.
其中有一件很特别
One is special.
为什么
Why?
雅各布·洛克菲勒
Jacob Rockefeller,
约翰的悲情 被人误解的天才儿子
the tragic, misunderstood, genius son of John D.,
认为它是解决一件更重要事情的关键
believed it was a key to something far more important,
如此重要以至于
so much so that he hid its identity
要把它的身份隐藏在他密室墙上的谜语中
in a riddle on the wall of his asylum cell.
现在 我已经安排了一群解谜人
Now, I've arranged for a legion of puzzle-solvers
翻过他的密室 解决谜语
to comb through the asylum, solve the riddle,
接下来我们就知道我们要偷什么了
and then we know what we're stealing.
- 很容易 对吗 - 等一下
- Easy, right? - W-W-Wait.
所以你是说你毁掉我兄弟的生活
So you're saying you just destroyed my brother's life
只是因为一个疯子在
'cause of something a crazy guy wrote on a wall
一百年前在墙上写的东西吗
a hundred years ago?
要是这么简单就好了
If only it were that simple.
什么
Wh...
我还有一个问题
I still have more questions.
是时间演练了
Time to practice.
爱迪生 我一直在找你
Addison, I've been looking for you.
这个人快要闯到最后一关了
This guy is about to make it to the final room.
很快啊
That was fast.
我以为你想去看
Thought you'd want to be there.
你是唯一一个知道答案的人
You're the only one who knows the answer.
她不在这
Oh, she's not here.
我刚才还和她在讲话
I was just talking to her a moment ago.
她能去哪呢
Where could she have gone?
在一楼 帮助他们探险呢
On the floor, assisting with the quest.
谢了
Thanks.
我现在就过去
I'll head over there now.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表