剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
就只雇你一个吧
Maybe just you.
粗糙的瓷砖比光滑的要多一些
There are more rough than there are smooth, so...
我猜
I'm guessing...
好的
Okay.
光滑的瓷砖是好的
Smooth, good.
粗糙的是坏的
Rough, bad.
小卡 记住 你离机器人越近
Cam, remember, the closer you get to the automaton,
你反应的时间就越少
the less time you have to react to it.
发生什么了
What happened?
没事 他还活着
It's okay. He's still alive.
小心点
Be careful.
不然呢
Or what?
我哥哥会从后面捅我一刀吗
My brother will stab me in the back?
我爸爸会被证明是一个国际银行劫匪吗
My father will turn out to be an international bank robber?
或者 我要是不小心的话
Or, oh, I don't know, if I'm not careful,
也许一位我连名字都不知道的
maybe a beautiful psychopath...
漂亮的精神病
whose name I don't even know...
将我置于危险之中吗 就在放我们家档案下面的房♥间里
will risk my life in a room beneath my family's archives.
我宁愿所有人知道
I would like everyone to know...
我是有点醉了
I am still a little drunk.
去你妹的小心点
Screw careful.
小卡
Cam.
怎么
What?
小心点
Be careful.
谢了
Thanks.
咖啡喝多了吗
Too much coffee?
你电击了我
You electrocuted me.
他在写什么
What's it writing?
他在画一张地图
It's drawing a map.
地图
A map?
当然了 这不是地下室
Of course. This isn't the vault.
这是他藏地图的地方
This is where he hid the map.
我们接近真♥相♥了 乔尼
We're close, Jonathan.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
那些你杀死的人 那些你摧毁的生命
All the people you killed, all the lives you've destroyed?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
等我做成了会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I'm finished.
不 把地图给我
No. Bring me the map.
不
No.
你不会赢的
You don't get to win.
什么时候这关乎赢不赢了
When was this ever about winning?
快点 我需要这个 我失去了一切
Come on. I need this. I lost everything.
你要么现在给我 要么我就从你的尸体上拿走
You can give it to me, or I can take it off your corpse.
我手里有枪 小卡
I'm the one with the gun, Cam.
没错
True.
但是 我有
But I have...
这个
this.
看起来是你掉进圈套里了
Looks like you're trapped.
你现在该知道
You should know by now.
我永远都有备用计划
I always have an out.
你什么时候偷走我的子弹的
When did you have time to steal my bullets?
哦 不 不是我
Oh, no. I didn't.
是我偷的
No, that was me.
你们俩串通好了
You've been working together.
没有别的办法 小卡 你必须得帮她
There's no way out, Cam. You have to help her here.
乔纳有时候是挺混♥蛋♥的
Johnny can be kind of a jerk sometimes,
但他不会为了几万亿美元就把我卖♥♥了
but he wouldn't sell me out for a few trillion dollars.
这是他告诉我的第一件事
It was in the first thing he told me.
三个H 代表三个短语
Three H's... the on phrase.
她已经赢了
She's already won.
一 每个字的一个字母
One... the first letter in every word.
乔尼 你为什么要这么做
Johnny, why are you doing this?
原因 最终呢 她把一切都告诉我了
The reason, ultimately? She told me everything.
他甚至还告诉我如何解除你的武装
He even told me how to disarm you.
尽管我自己也能弄清楚
Although I could've figured that out for myself.
你不会赢的
You don't get to win.
快点 我需要这个 我失去了一切
Come on. I need this. I lost everything.
你们在用代码传话
You were using a code act?
没错
Duh.
虽然我有点惊讶你居然没有识破我们
Although I was kind of surprised you didn't catch on.
这招还挺蠢的
It was pretty ham-fisted.
- 喂 - 但是成功了
- Hey! - But it worked.
所以 我现在要去找联调局的人 叫一堆警♥察♥
So, I'm gonna go get the FBI and a whole bunch of cops
然后 我们会把你带走的
and... we'll get you out of here.
你就 待在原地吧
You just... You stay put.
好吧
All right.
别动
Don't move!
那里有枪声
That was a gunshot.
有人在那条隧♥道♥里
There's someone in that tunnel.
卡梅伦 发生什么了
Cameron, what's happening?
我之前听到传言说你能接住子弹
I once heard a rumor that you can catch a bullet.
FBI 不许动
FBI! Stay where you are!
不要再靠近了 凯
Don't come any closer, Kay.
我手里有你的搭档 必要的话我会杀了他的
I've got your partner, and I will kill him if I have to.
把枪扔下
Drop the gun.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我觉得你知道接下来会发生什么
'Cause I think you know how this is gonna go.
我会和他一起离开这里 而你却什么都做不了
I'm gonna leave here with him, and there is nothing you can do.
你的鞋呢
Where are your shoes?
什么
What?
你打中我了
You shot me!
我打中她更多
I shot her more.
什么
What?
干得漂亮 凯
Nice work, Kay.
你毁了所有事 卡梅伦
You have ruined everything, Cameron.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
我们抓住她了 乔纳
We got her, Johnny.
难以相信这一切结束了 我们抓住她了
Can't believe it's over. We got her.
你知道么 我期待着能拿到
You know I expect front-row tickets
你盛大回归演出的前排票
to your big comeback show.
我的演出
My show?
当然了 没问题
Of course. Yeah.
我们刚开始的时候 你不是讨厌魔法吗
When we started out, didn't you hate magic?
我现在越来越喜欢了
It's grown on me.
没有道理我不能
There's no reason I can't come
时不时的过来帮个忙 对吧
and help out every now and then, right?
我还以为你和联调局合作只是为了帮乔尼
I thought you were only working with the FBI to help Jonathan.
我现在越来越喜欢了
It's grown on me.
迈克
Mike.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我需要和迪金斯谈谈 我要告诉她
I need to talk to Deakins. I'm gonna tell her.
转身然后离开吧 拜托了
Turn around and leave, please.
- 调查已经关闭了 - 不 不 我
- The investigation's closed. - No, no, I... I...
联邦调查局给了我一个损失赔偿的制裁
The FBI gave me a loss-of-pay sanction
并在我的档案上记了笔记 这已经很宽容了
and a note on my record, which is quite generous, actually.
但如果有人反驳我的证词
But if someone were to contradict my testimony,
我就会被开除 他们也会被关进监狱里
I would get fired, and they would get thrown in jail.
结束了 蒂娜
It's done, Dina.
咱俩也结束了
We're done, too.
要我说 我们这里有对你的12项联邦指控
I'd say we have you on... a dozen federal charges.
谋反 盗窃
Conspiracy, grand theft,
偷运赃物跨越国际边境
smuggling stolen goods across international borders,
更不要说谋杀了
not to mention murder.
- 不能忘了这一条 - 是的 我们不会忘的
- Can't forget that one. - No, we won't.
但是我想从乔尼·布莱克开始
But I'd like to start with Jonathan Black.
我知道你手里有证明他清白的证据
I know you have evidence to prove he's innocent.
我要这个
I want it.
在乔尼获得自♥由♥之前你是没法离开这个房♥间的
You're not leaving this room until Jonathan is free.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表