剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
Stop right there.
游戏结束了
Playtime's over.
你们有钱人都这么会玩吗
That's how you little rich boys have your fun?
吓唬别人玩
Playing pretend.
- 你请放心 谷里绝对不会吓唬人 - 闭嘴
- I assure you the Vale does not pretend. - Shut up.
我知道你的秘密 保密协议 官司
I know your secrets -- NDAs, lawsuits.
我不是这么办事的
That's not how I do things.
谢谢了 甘特 快点
Thanks, Gunter. All right, come on.
我们走
Let's go.
卡梅隆
Cameron!
我们爹走了
We got to go.
干得好 亲爱的
Well-done, love.
甘特 你怎么
Gunter, how'd you...?
快点
Come on.
你为什么杀我爸
Why did you kill my father?
找这些吗
Looking for these?
我从你那里
I'll trade you...
拿到了真♥相♥
for the truth.
- 你参与其中了吗 - 我 没
- You're a part of this. - Me? No.
我只是个记者
I'm just a reporter.
我♥干♥的所有事情
Everything that I have ever done...
都是为了这个公♥司♥好
...has been for the good of this company.
还有员工
And for the people that work here.
你真的觉得你的破录音带
Did you really think your cheap little tape recorder
就能扳倒我吗
could take me down?
要是她的做不到 我的可以
If hers doesn't, mine will.
在举重室不注意
Turning your back in the weight room's
很有可能被捅
a great way to get shanked.
过来看看风景
Just came to enjoy the view.
你的旅行很失望啊
Now, look, your little field trip was a bust.
在我看来
The way I see it,
你欠我宝贵的时间和精力
you owe me for my valuable time and effort --
嘿
Hey!
放手 你干嘛
Hey, let go! What are you doing?
不是真的
It's not true!
那里的文件事私人物品
The -- The files on there are my personal property!
听说司法部收到了
Heard the Justice Department
一些犯罪视频
got sent some incriminating video.
浮士德接触的每一个案例都将被审查
Every case that Faust touched is going to be up for review.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你很快就可以出狱了
You could be out of here sooner than you thought.
知道是谁杀了奥斯卡了吗
Find out who killed Oscar?
不知道
No.
我会尽力找出的
I'll find out what I can.
每次都很完美
Perfect every time.
我的天 太棒了
Oh, my God, babe. That's amazing.
蒂娜拿到了容易的部分
Dina got the easy part.
甘特在操纵他的时候
I had to rig Quaid in the dark
我得暗中搞奎德的鬼
while Gunter was manhandling him.
是我在防止那个人死
I was holding a grown man from certain death.
那你们觉得是谁杀了小卡啊
So, who do you guys think saved Cam?
因为不是我们
'Cause it wasn't any of us.
是小卡在逗你玩
It's Cam pulling your leg.
我不像你们
I'm not like you lot.
大惊小怪的
Shiverin' and shakin' every little...
看起来奎德要在监狱里呆一阵子了
Looks like Quaid's going to jail for a while.
聪明
Clever.
在报道你♥爸♥爸的文章上署名是什么感觉
How did it feel to give your dad the byline on the article?
我像我爸爸会很讨厌在报纸上有他的名字
I think my dad would've hated having his name in the paper.
但是他会为我自豪的 谢谢
But he would've been proud of me. Thank you.
随时
Anytime.
那是你还是你弟
Is that you or your brother?
是我
It's me.
我想吧
I think.
一会儿之后
After a while,
强尼本能的对比镜头
Johnny just kind of avoided the camera instinctively.
爸爸特意的
Dad made sure of that.
我想我们都比我们想象的
I think you and I may have more of our fathers in us
更思念我们的爸爸
than we care to admit.
我一直都讨厌
I always hated that.
也许不是什么坏事
Maybe it's not such a bad thing.
对于我们其中一部分 也许吧
For some of us, maybe.
你不是吗
Not for you?
强尼和我
Johnny and I...
都是因为他才成为了今天的我们
are who we are because of him.
我们的骗术都是从他那里学的
We learned deception from the best.
有人吗
Hello?
伙计们
Guys?
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
跟你进克拉克斯顿大楼一样
Same way you got into the Claxton building.
从后门
Through the back door.
我们看到了你做了什么
We saw what you did.
别再那么做了
Do not do it again.
我的律师对版权侵权非常认真
My lawyers are very serious about copyright infringement.
那是你在楼梯间
That was you in the stairwell.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我来要回你偷的戒指
I came to take back that ring you stole.
你不会以为你能留着吧
You didn't think you'd get to keep it, did you?
没
No.
这个
This one --
而这个是你的
This one, however, is yours.
严格意义上讲 是你曾祖父的
Well, technically, your great-grandfather's.
他的会员位置代代相传
His membership was passed down through generations.
你♥爸♥爸打破了传统
Your father broke with tradition.
不想跟乌鸦社有任何关系
Wanted nothing to do with Corvus Vale.
因为你
But if you choose,
你和和你的兄弟都可以来加入他的遗志
both you and your brother can join as legacies.
他还
He also...
要你拿着这个
wanted you to have this.
我们没事了
You're good.
"A.B."
这不是其中的一部分
It's not part of it.
他留下其他的说明了吗
Did he leave any other instructions?
纸条啥的
A-A note, maybe?
他怎么做到的
How'd he do that?
但是阿尔比斯先生没有因此停下
Well, that didn't stop Mr. Arbus.
他肯定会用自己的照相机追着我
He'd chase me around with that damn camera of his.
有一次还跟我去了男厕所
Even followed me to the men's room once.
那是欧米茄超霸吗
Is that an Omega Speedmaster?
- 凯 只有宇航员才有的 - 是啊
- Kay, only astronauts get those. - Yeah.
FBI在调查什么吗
Is the FBI onto anything?
我们在追踪几个可靠的线索
We're tracking down a few credible leads.
阿尔比斯先生认为
Mr. Arbus believed
我们私底下在用痛风药
we were secretly using our gout medication
传播被他称之为新型瘟疫的东西
to spread what he called "the New-bonic plague."
显然 这男人脑子不正常
Clearly, the man had some issues.
记录显示你申请了对阿尔比斯先生的
Well, records show you had a restraining order
禁令
against Mr. Arbus.
是的 我们的保安主任霍特先生建议我的
Yes, at the suggestion of our head of security, Mr. Holt.
我们发现阿尔比斯在翻我们的垃圾
We caught Mr. Arbus rifling through our dumpsters.
要我说 那么偏执的人
If you ask me, it was only a matter of time before someone that paranoid
迟早就会给自己惹上大♥麻♥烦
got himself into some real trouble.
不敢相信
I can't believe it.
乔纳森·布莱克本尊来了我办公室
The Jonathan Black in my office.
必须说一下 我是你铁粉
Gotta say, huge fan.
你的逃脱术和隐秘的动作
Your escapes and the stealthy moves.
简直太棒了
You were amazing.
我来这里应该不是给你签名的吧
I take it I'm not here to sign an autograph.
如果是认罪就要签名了
Not unless it's at the bottom of a confession.
你说什么
What?
奥斯卡·比洛斯谋杀案
Oh, uh, for the murder of Oscar Billows.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表