剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
他还对中国文化和符号♥学非常痴迷
He's obsessed with Chinese culture and symbology.
不管我算出来的有多好 只要有一个坏兆头
One bad sign and it won't matter how good my reading is.
他就会终止交易
He'll kill the deal.
我没法让上天给他一个吉兆
I can't make the universe give him auspicious signs.
这就留给我吧
Leave that to me.
我看过你的演出 约翰
I've seen your show, John.
我会盯着你的
I'll be watching you.
我的粉丝 太棒了
A fan, great.
戴乐
Dollar?
开门出来
Open the door and come out!
嘿 快开门
Hey! Open the door!
嘿 快开门
Hey! Open the door!
戴乐 马上给我开门
Dollar, open this door right now!
吵吵嚷嚷干嘛呢
What's with all the noise?
开门
Open the door!
不行啊 我被铐在床上了 记得吗
Can't. Handcuffed to the bed, remember?
所以 这就是幻术团队
So, this is the Deception Group?
没错 我们以欺骗你的眼睛为目的
Indeed. We aim to deceive!
给他们一个机会
Give him a chance.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
好了 我们的大脑天生就会寻找迹象
All right, our minds are designed to look for signs.
好的迹象 坏的迹象
Good ones, bad ones.
问题在于 我们应该相信怎样的迹象
The question is, which signs do we belive in?
我们的计划就是给米勒·麦肯兹看
Our plan is to show Miller Mackenzie
他正需要看到的迹象
exactly the right signs that he needs to see
让他和你们的探员达成交易
to make the deal with your agents.
你是想把那个做变成一个马蹄吗
Are you about to turn that into a horseshoe?
什么
What?
当然不 那太荒唐了
No, that would be ridiculous.
我们已经做好了一个计划
We've put together a proposal.
我们需要进入米勒最喜欢的酒店
We're gonna need access to Miller's favorite hotel,
对大堂 电梯的控制权
control of the lobby and the elevators,
还有很多便衣探员
and lots of undercover agents.
还有很多鱼
And lots of fish.
鱼的事情你没提过啊
You didn't say anything about fish.
这是最后加上的 你会喜欢的
It was a late addition. You'll love it.
还有一件事
There is one more thing.
- 除了鱼之外 - 是的 为了让成功骗到他
- Outside of fish? - Yeah. For the deception to work,
需要你们的一个探员扮成昆西·詹姆斯
one of your agents will need to pose as Quincy James,
那个杀手 把薇薇安交付给他
the assassin, to deliver Vivian.
既然我们知道他们从未见面 体型就不重要了
Now, we know they never met, so physical type doesn't matter,
但他必须会戏法
but he will need to be an expert at sleight of hand.
为什么呢
And why is that?
米勒会用自己的麻将牌
Miller uses his own personal Mahjong tiles
进行占卜
for every reading.
我们要把它们掉包
We'll need to swap 'em out.
我的人不会变戏法
My people can't do sleight of hand.
他知道
He knows.
你知道吗 我能做到
Oh, you know what? I could do it.
我可以冒充昆西 掉个包
I could pose as Quincy, make the switch.
而且 薇薇认识我 所以
Plus, Viv knows me, so, you know,
我可以监视她
I could keep an eye on her.
- 他就是个普通人 - 很厉害
- He's a civilian. - Cameron's good,
我们还会在附近埋伏特工以防万一
and we'll have agents nearby if anything happens.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
昆西的手♥机♥
Quincy's phone.
米勒要求提供最新消息 想让昆西打过来
Miller's asking for an update. Wants Quincy to call.
我猜应该是你来打
I guess that's you.
米勒
Miller.
麦肯兹先生 我手上有你的通灵师
Mr. Mackenzie, I have your psychic.
两小时后到菲尔莫尔酒店
Fillmore Plaza in two hours.
等我们接到薇薇安后 杀了他
After we get Vivian, kill him.
听好了 米勒预定三十分钟后到达
Listen up. Miller is scheduled to arrive in 30 minutes.
他会被护送到他的房♥间去找薇薇安占卜
He'll be escorted to his room for his reading with Vivian.
房♥间装了窃听器
The room is wired.
若有任何不测 我们整装待发的特工就会进去
If anything goes wrong, we have agents ready to move in.
当米勒做交易时 我们就抓住他
When Miller makes the sale, we grab him.
卡梅伦
Cameron?
眼见为虚小组准备好了
Deception Group is set.
别担心 米勒先生 找我们算是找对人了
Don't worry, Mr. Miller. You're in good hands.
目标在途中
Target is en route.
下一步 数字命理
Next up... numerology.
米勒在香港长大
Miller grew up in Hong Kong
根据那里的传统 八是个好兆头
where eight is traditionally a good sign.
多小的几率啊
What are the odds?
在曼哈顿有八盏绿灯排成一行
Eight green lights in a row... in Manhattan.
肯定是我们的幸运日
Must be our lucky day.
他归你管了 乔丹
He's all yours, Jordan.
麦肯兹先生
Mr. Mackenzie?
这边请
Right this way.
我们的金龙鱼 只挑最好的
Ah, our Gold Arowana. Only the best!
在中国文化中金龙鱼十分吉利
Gold Arowana are considered very lucky in Chinese culture.
鱼跟好运以及财富联♥系♥在一起
Fish are associated with good fortune and wealth.
你们知道那些金鱼有多贵吗
Do you know how expensive those gold fish were?
别担心 我们留了收据
Ah, don't worry. We keep receipts.
没有 我们没留
No, we don't.
先生 祝您过得愉快
Have a wonderful stay, sir.
麦肯兹先生 欢迎回来
Welcome back, Mr. Mackenzie.
我是拿俄米 你的私人门房♥
I'm Naomi, your personal concierge.
您的飞行旅途怎么样
How was your flight?
颜色对他也很重要
Color is also important to him.
红色代表好运和幸福
Red symbolizes good luck and happiness.
你会喜欢2028号♥房♥的
You are going to love Room 2028.
我想要2058号♥房♥
I want 2058.
好的
Okay.
我会查看下那一间是否空房♥
I will just check the availability of that room.
他为什么要换房♥间
Why is he changing rooms?
我不知道 他生性多疑
I don't know. He's paranoid.
我们没时间给别的房♥间装窃听器了
We don't have time to wire a different room.
我们会无法监视 就不能知道里面发生什么了
We'll be blind. We won't know what's happening in there.
这是我们唯一的赌注 卡梅伦
This is the only shot we've got. Cameron?
更大的问题出现了
We've got bigger problems.
2058号♥房♥门颜色不对
2058's door is the wrong color.
我们把2028号♥房♥门涂成了红色 其他的都还是白色
We painted 2028 red. The rest are still white.
白色代表死亡
White symbolizes death.
我们必须改变现状
We have to change it.
狄娜 试着让他留在2028号♥房♥
Dina, try and get him to keep 2028.
- 嗯哼 - 为什么要这么久
- Mm-hmm. - Why is it taking so long?
电脑有点慢
The computer's just a bit slow.
麦肯兹先生 悄悄的说
Mr. Mackenzie, between you and I,
2028号♥房♥是个更棒的房♥间
Room 2028 is a much better room.
黄昏时公园的景色美得无与伦比
The park's views at sunset are just stunning.
我想要2058号♥房♥
I want 2058.
如你所愿
As you wish.
甘特 两分钟之内给我把2058房♥换成红房♥门
Gunter, I need a red door to 2058 in two minutes.
什么
What?
我没办法那么快地刷门 你疯了吗
I can't paint a door that fast. Are you insane?
那就开始做 现在就去
Then move it. Move now.
别担心 我明白了
Don't worry, Cameron. I got it.
谢谢 乔丹
Thanks, Jordan.
狄娜 你要拖住他
Dina, you got to slow him down,
给甘特和乔丹更多的时间
give Gunter and Jordan more time.
房♥间还没完全准备好
The room isn't quite ready.
我能为您介绍下酒吧的免费酒饮吗
Could I interest you in a complimentary drink at the bar?
直接带我去房♥间就好
Just take me to the room.
当然了
Certainly.
快
Hurry up.
拜托准备好
Please be ready.
这扇门是红色的 其余的都是白色
The door's red. The rest are white.
你真是洞察秋毫
You have an eye for detail.
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表