剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
等一下
Wait a minute.
莱克茜在哪儿
Where's Lexi?
刚刚他妈发生什么了
What the hell just happened?
莱克茜消失了
Lexi disappeared.
这个台子上一定有某种陷阱门
There must be some kind of trap door in this platform.
否则他们怎么可能就那么消失了
How else did they disappear like that?
我查了建筑的数据
I checked the building records.
地板是实心的
The ground is solid.
他们是不可能把她从那儿带走的
There's no way they took her out that way.
反恐部门在查建筑下面的地铁
Counter Terrorism is checking the subway line
但这希望很渺茫
under the building, but it's a long shot.
你觉得发生了什么 因为这看起来就像
What do you think happened? Because it looked like she --
她人间蒸发了吗
She just disappeared into thin air?
如果你想在表演里做这个 你会怎么做
If you wanted to do this in your act, how would you?
黑色魔术吗
Black Art?
有道理
Makes sense.
什么是黑色魔术
What's Black Art?
你来准备下
Would you?
黑色魔术是最古老的舞台魔术之一
Black Art is one of the oldest forms of stage magic.
本质上它用了
Essentially it exploits the fact
你没法在黑暗中看到黑色这一事实
that you can't see black against black.
比如
So for example...
甘特刚刚把背面涂黑了
Gunter had just painted the backside of that black.
没错
Exactly.
这可能是他们关灯的原因
This could be why they killed the lights --
把她用黑幕包住然后带出后门
to cover her in a black screen and take her out the stage door.
卡梅伦
Cameron!
也让文斯说的他只看到了阴影
Also makes sense for what Vince said --
变得很有道理
how he only saw a shadow.
是的 但问题是我也在看着
Yeah, except for the fact that I was watching.
如果它是黑色魔术的话
And if that was Black Art,
那它就是我看到过的最好的了
that is the best I've ever seen.
说实话
Honest!
几天前我收到了一封来自
I got an e-mail a few days ago
主要公♥关♥办公室的邮件
from the office of a major publicist.
他们给你五万让你破坏莱克茜出席活动
And they offered you $50,000 to sabotage Lexi's appearance?
我从业这些年来这种事一直有
This kind of thing happens all the time in my business.
他们要再开一家俱乐部
They were opening another club.
他们 他们不希望有竞争
They just -- They didn't want the competition.
这是无害的
It's harmless.
这是绑♥架♥
It's kidnapping.
我发誓我这件事毫无关系
I swear I had nothing to do with what happened.
我爱莱克茜
I love Lexi.
好的 我不知道她说的是不是真的
Okay. I don't know about her.
安迪的说法被证实了
Adi's story checks out.
这个女的简直是个公♥关♥天才
That woman is a genius at PR.
我完全相信她可以把故事说成对她有利
I'm not surprised she can spin a story in her favor.
她收到的邮件是来自一个伪造的账户
Well, the e-mail she got was sent from a bogus account,
但在安迪手♥机♥上 显示的是正常的
but on Adi's phone, it looked legit.
是无法追踪的 钱昨天就打给她了
It's untraceable, and the funds were wired to her yesterday.
也许吧 先别放她走
Maybe. Keep her feet to the fire
看看她的说法♥会♥不会变
and see if her story stays the same.
这个案子还是让人摸不着头脑
This case still isn't making sense.
绑匪既没有传话也没有要赎金
No word from the kidnappers or a ransom demand.
这是什么
What's this?
这是皇家剧院的立体模型
It's a diorama for the Palace Theater.
甘特和乔丹做出来
Gunter and Jordan made it to see
来弄清楚让莱克茜消失需要的东西
what we'd need to make Lexi disappear.
蒂娜也找到了个贼酷的东西
Dina also found something very cool.
这是个叫沃尔特·温普利的发明家
This is an inventor by the name of Walt Whipply.
他发明了
Now, he created a paint
世界上真真的最黑的颜料
that is literally the blackest substance in the world.
这正是我需要把
That's the exactly the kind of thing that I would need
莱克茜变没用的东西
to make Lexi here disappear.
你和迈克应该去和温普利谈谈
You and Mike should go talk to
好的
Yeah.
没事的 我也经让我的人负责了
It's all right. I already got my guys on it.
他们在查这条线
They're running it down.
你的人
Your guys?
就是这儿
There it is.
一个如此聪明的发明家就住这儿
A brilliant inventor lives here?
拜托 小伙 别以貌取物
Come on, son. Don't judge a book by its cover.
酷一点
Be cool.
但他在电♥话♥里听着确实有点猥琐
He did sound a bit dodgy on the phone, though.
沃尔特 是我 甘特吗
Walt, it's me. Gunter?
你怎么样 感谢前来
How you doing? Thanks for coming.
真高兴你过来了
Excited you're here.
这个人是警♥察♥吗
Is this guy a cop?
谁 他吗
Who, him?
不 他是联邦调查局的
No, he's with the FBI.
不 你先进去
No, you go first.
喂
Hello?
嘿 蒂娜
Hey, Dina.
怎么了
Uh, what's up?
我需要档案室里的
I need a book,
一本书来破解毕绍普的密♥码♥
uh, from the archive to help break Bishop's code.
它是皮面装订的 有个很大的金属面板
It's a leather-bound thing, big metal faceplate.
没问题 我拿上它 然后
Sure. I'll grab it, and, um,
我把它给卡姆吧 他会尽快给你
I'll give it to Cam and he can get it to you A.S.A.P.
是吧
Yeah
或者你带过来 如果你有时间
Or you could bring it. If -- If you got time?
要是 能再次见到你就太好了
I -- It'd be good to see you again.
感谢你和我们见面 温普利博士
Thanks for meeting with us, Dr. Whipply.
叫我沃尔特
Just Walt.
温普利博士是我的狗的名字
Dr. Whipply was my dog's name.
所以 你们对我的工作很感兴趣
So, you're interested in my work?
是的 是的 你的 特殊颜料
Yeah, yeah. Your, um, special paint.
非常有趣的东西
Mm. It's fascinating stuff.
你知道碳管纳米光吗
You're familiar with carbon tube nano rays?
知道 碳的同素异形体
Sure. Allotropes of carbon
结构是圆柱形纳米结构
with a cylindrical nanostructure.
优秀
Very good.
来看看
Here. Look.
这是普通的球 但后面的一半有涂层
This is a normal ball, but the back half has been coated.
灯光照在球上
Light is hitting the ball,
却并没反射回你的眼睛里
but it's not bouncing back to your eyes.
因为光线被困在了纳米管森林里
'Cause it's trapped in a nano-tube forest.
有趣
Amazing.
最近有人要从你那里买♥♥油漆吗
Has anybody tried to buy some paint off you recently?
这是我创造的 但并没有申请专利
I created it, but I don't have the patent.
研究开♥发♥ 让我破产了
Research and development, it bankrupted me.
所以我找了一位合伙人
So I took on a partner.
善良的投资者
Angel investor.
我完工后 他就没那么好脾气了
Once I was finished, he became a lot less angelic.
但生意就是生意
Oh, but that's business.
我现在可能还能想出千金难买♥♥的点子呢
I might still have a billion-dollar idea in me.
例如我的自动驾驶汽车
Like my autonomous car.
有趣的是
The funny thing is,
拥有我油漆专利的公♥司♥
the company that has the patent for my paint
还没给任何人许可证
hasn't licensed it to anyone.
据我所知 专利现在放在了IR科技公♥司♥的
Far as I can tell, it's sitting on a shelf
某个架子里
somewhere at I.R. Tech.
那不是雷夫·威廉姆斯的公♥司♥吗
Isn't that Rafe Willems' company?
据乔丹所说 IR科技
So, according to Jordan, I.R. Tech
对沃尔特的油漆享有专利权
has the exclusive rights to Walt's paint.
我没说这件事幕后老大是雷夫吗
Did I not say that Rafe was behind this?
这很有趣 我同意
It's interesting. I agree.
是雷夫 凯 绝对是是雷夫
It's Rafe, Kay! It's Rafe. 100%.
我还是不知道动机
I still don't see a motive.
他那么有钱和影响力
With his wealth and influence,
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表