剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on "Deception"...
你为了救兄弟能做什么
What are you willing to do to save your brother?
什么都能
Anything.
明天要拍卖♥♥洛克菲勒藏品中的
Hundreds of jewels in the Rockefeller Collection
数百只珠宝
are being auctioned off tomorrow.
这是一个更重要事件的关键
One is key to something far more important.
下一件拍卖♥♥品 是舍利子
Next up for bidding, the Lynx Diamond.
这一切都有联♥系♥ 钻石只是拼图的一部分
It all connects. The diamond is just another piece of the puzzle.
你协助盗窃了价值数十亿的钻石
You helped to steal a diamond worth millions.
我翻过很多错
I made a lot of mistakes.
但这个错我没犯
But I didn't do that.
别紧张 马库斯
Whoa, relax, Marcus.
忘了把钥匙掏出来了
Forgot I had my keys.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天又有点迟到了吗
Running a bit late again today?
抱歉 詹姆斯 堵车了
Sorry, James. Traffic.
恭喜你 你刚刚说出了
Congratulations, you've given the most cliched
有史以来最俗套 最没创意的借口
and uninspired excuse of all time.
我都道歉了
I said I was sorry.
你还要我为找借口道歉吗
Want me to apologize for the excuse, too?
去干活吧
Get to work.
詹姆斯 我需要进入服务器机房♥
James, I need access to the server room.
能再帮我输入下密♥码♥吗
Can I use your pass code again?
我们午餐还约吧
We're still on for lunch, right?
看情况
Depends.
你还要让我再道歉吗
Are you gonna make me apologize again?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能让大家觉得我偏心
I just -- I can't have it look like I'm playing favorites.
我已经忘了
I'm already over it.
看着不像
It doesn't seem like you are.
早上好 太低
Morning, Teddy.
柯林斯先生
Mr. Collins.
其实 我需要去这里拿点东西
Actually, I need something from in here.
进实验室吗
The lab?
这屋子我都进不去
Even I don't have access to that room.
他能
He does.
- 安妮 你在做什么 - 快输密♥码♥
Anne, what are you doing? Enter the code right now.
我不能放你进去
I'm not letting you in there.
安妮
Anne, wh--
现在呢
How 'bout now?
这女人杀死了老板吗
This woman killed her boss?
差一点 子弹刚好与主动脉错开
Almost. The bullet just missed a major artery,
但他会好的
but he's gonna be okay.
一点点脱脂奶 双份浓缩 还加了奶泡
A splash of skim, extra shot, and some foam.
谢谢你 这是
Thank you. Is that...?
- 一点点肉桂粉吗 - 你好了解我
Sprinkle of cinnamon? Yeah. You know me so well.
我很有眼力见
I'm a good observer.
凯 她偷了什么
So, Kay, what did she steal?
这是机密
It's classified.
我们不会告诉别人的
We won't tell anyone.
- 这样的话 - 我们可以猜吗
Oh, well, in that case... Can we guess?
是核吗
Was it nuclear?
武器嘛
Weapon?
核武器吗
A nuclear weapon?!
我还没听简报 所以也不清楚
I haven't been briefed yet, so I don't know.
不过可能不是核武器
Probably not nuclear, though.
你很失望
You're disappointed.
我一直很想玩玩这东西
Well, I always wanted to mess around
研究一下这东西构造
with one of those and get my head under the hood.
为什么要让魔术小队来帮忙这个案子
So, why bring the Deception Group in on this one?
这座大楼是世界上最安全的
The building is one of the most secure in the world.
是完全不可能法带任何武器进去的
Impossible to get a weapon of any kind in there.
可是 安妮·罗哈斯不知道怎么能开枪打了她的主管
Yet, somehow, Anne Rojas managed to shoot her supervisor.
等一下 你刚刚说 不可能吗
Sorry, go back. Did you, uh, you say, "Impossible?"
这个词不是你的专利
You know you don't own that word.
好吧
Well...
他曾经试过申请商标 结果还在待定
He did try to trademark it. Still pending.
早上好 大家都还好吗
Good morning! How is everyone?
为什么你心情这么好
Why are you in such a good mood?
没有啊 只是说声早上好
I'm not. Just said, "Good morning."
早上好 你好啊 蒂娜
Good morning. Oh, hey, Dina.
你好
Hello.
你知道最新情况了吗 迈克
You're up to speed, Mike?
迪金斯和我说了案子情况
Yeah, Deakins filled me in on the case.
感觉我们
All right, feels like we should just
应该进这栋大楼
get to this building
看看他们的安全措施是怎么不可能被侵入的
and see how "impossible" the security is to penetrate.
好了 小卡 你跟我一起
All right, Cam. You ride with me.
伙计们 不如你去研究点核武器吧
Guys, why don't you go work on something nuclear?
他们应该没发现吧
I don't think they noticed.
你再等五秒钟
Well, you could've waited more than five seconds
然后跟我进来多好
before following me in.
我想说我要是直接进来
Well, I thought maybe if I came in right away,
就会看起来很可疑
it would look so suspicious,
可疑到他们都不会怀疑了
it wouldn't look suspicious.
就好像 逆向怀疑心理是吧
Oh, like, reverse suspicion psychology.
没错 可是并没有这个概念
Exactly. Yeah, no, it's not a thing.
昨晚实在太美好了
Last night was pretty incredible.
是的
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
听着 我们不用再偷偷摸摸多久了
And look, we're not gonna have to sneak around much longer.
我只希望能亲口和乔纳森说
I just want Jonathan to hear it from me.
我不希望是这帮人告诉他
I don't want him hearing it from this lot.
很抱歉 我给你负担了
I'm sorry I brought so much baggage.
没关系
It's okay.
我们都有负担
We all got baggage.
为什么实验室里没有监控镜头
Why wasn't there a surveillance video outside the lab?
整个实验室都是敏感区
The entire lab's a sensitive area.
不能有摄像头 手♥机♥或者监控
No cameras, cellphones, or surveillance.
不应该有人看到实验室里在研究什么东西
People aren't supposed to see the stuff the lab's working on.
东西是什么东西
What do you mean by "stuff?"
别回答
Don't answer that.
你找到安娜的手♥枪♥了吗
Did you find Anna's gun?
没有
No.
都不知道枪怎么混进来的 然后去了哪里
Don't know how that gun got in or where it went.
我们的系统是没人能混过去的
People know you can't slip through our systems.
流波4人体扫描仪 是最新科技
The Stream Wave 4 body scanner, it's state of the art.
你身上要是有比曲别针大的金属
If you have a piece of metal larger than a paper clip,
都能检测到
we're gonna see it.
要是比曲别针小呢
What if it's smaller?
比曲别针还小呢
Than a paper clip?
用曲别针杀不了人
No, you can't kill someone with a paper clip.
这是安娜的手♥枪♥
This is Anne's gun.
这里的每一块都比曲别针小
Every piece in here is smaller than a paper clip.
可以混过扫描仪
It would've got through the scanner undetected.
安娜每天早上偷偷
Anne would've smuggled one in every morning,
带进来一块
piece by piece.
就能造出自♥制♥手♥枪♥
She built a homemade gun.
那要花好久时间啊
That must've taken forever.
确切讲 是八个月
Eight months, to be exact.
她这叫装载
She was "Loading Up."
这个专业术语是指魔术师
Refers to when a magician pulls off a trick
做出了大量准备之后变成的魔术
thanks to extreme preparation.
例如 提前几个月藏一张扑克牌
Like, uh, planting a playing card months in advance,
等待最佳时机
then waiting for the perfect moment.
所以我口袋里总能找到莫名其妙的扑克牌吗
Is that why I keep on finding random cards in my pocket?
不 那是有别的目的
No, that's for a different thing.
- 真的吗 - 不是
Really? No.
问题是 什么样的人能办到这种事
The question is, what kind of person could pull something like this off?
特务
A spy.
什么意思 真的特务吗
What do you mean
剧集 | 真伪莫辨 | 导航列表