剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
还是有些好处的
to me being off my meds.
不要 去洗澡 好吗
Hey, no. Go get showered, okay.
我们要迟到了
We... We're... We're running late.
凯瑟琳有消息了 小黛要我们过去
And Katherine has news, and D wants us there.
我跑回家就是为了这个吗
I ran home for this?
西奥 我们真的得走了
Theo, seriously. We have to leave.
我好了
I'm ready.
你袜子鞋裤子都还没穿呢
You're not wearing socks or shoes or pants.
但是我的背包和乐高都有了
But I have my backpack and Legos.
快点 把它关了
Come on. Close that up.
- 爸爸打来了 - 走吧
- Oh, Dad's calling. - Let's go.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad!
- 嗨 小鬼 - 西奥 把裤子穿上
- Hey, bud! - Theo... put... your pants on, please.
我想你
Oh, man, I miss you.
两周感觉像是一辈子那么长
Two weeks feels like a lifetime.
给我看看巴士 有电视吗
Show me the bus! Is there a TV?
你是问那是个电视吗
"Is there a TV," you ask?
是的 我们不仅有一个电视
Yes, not only do we have one TV...
一台在那儿 我们有三台
One right there... We have three, okay?
这是我们睡觉的地方
So this is where we sleep...
我上次给你看过
I think I showed you this last time...
后面还有两台电视
And then there are two more TVs in the back.
- 看看这个 - 那是什么
- Check this out. - What's that?
那是
That!
那是杰瑞德在做鼓手常做的事情
That is just Jared being... a drummer.
老兄 拜托
Dude, please. Come on.
他总有一天要学的
He's gotta learn sometime.
我们五分钟前就该走了
We needed to leave, like, five minutes ago.
- 西奥 穿袜子 - 好吧
- Theo, socks. - Okay.
凯瑟琳 提醒你个常识
Hey, Katherine. Pro-tip...
雪地靴不需要袜子或鞋带
Uggs do not need socks or laces.
那我也提醒你个常识 告诉杰瑞德记得保护措施
Pro-tip... Tell Jared to use protection.
提醒你个常识
Whew. Pro-tip?
在我们离开罗德岛之前都不要进去
Don't go in there until we leave Rhode Island.
我们迟了 他晚点再打给你
We are so late. Okay? He'll call you later.
- 拜 - 拜 爸爸
- Bye. - Bye, Dad!
再见 小鬼
Bye, bud.
不要评头论足
Not judging...
这就说明你在评头论足
Which means you're judging...
但你那个分居丈夫的前情妇呢
...but your estranged husband's ex-mistress?
她就是我放弃了周六的原因吗
That's who I gave up my Saturday for?
你本来打算那一天都在基友软件上约人的
You were just gonna spend the day ghosting people on Grindr.
现在是谁带了有色眼镜啊
Oh, well, now who's judging?
- 嘿 艾希莉 - 嘿
- Hey, Ashley. - Hey.
嘿 你有查到任何温斯洛普控股公♥司♥的消息吗
Hey. Were you able to find anything on Winthrop Holdings?
没有 我们一直在用空壳公♥司♥做事
No. We used shell companies all the time,
但我从来没有听说个这个
but I've never heard of that one.
黛利拉来了
There's Delilah.
- 嘿 各位 - 嘿
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
- 嘿 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. Hi. - Hi.
好吧 所以 这件事有多糟糕呢
Okay, so... how bad is it?
我们到会议室里坐着聊这件事吧
Why don't we go to the conference room and sit down?
什么 凯瑟琳 你就直接说吧
What? Katherine, just tell me.
- 拜托了 - 好的
- Please. - Okay.
好消息是 我为你争取到了60天的
The good news is I was able to get you a 60-day extension
止赎延期
on the foreclosure.
如果在那之前我们能付清欠款的话
If we can get caught up on the payments by then,
- 你就不会失去房♥子了 - 谢天谢地
- you won't lose the house. - Oh, thank God.
太好了 你可以用约翰的保险金了
That's great. You can use Jon's life-insurance money.
是的 保险金随时都能发下来 所以
Yeah, that's coming any day now, so...
这件事没这么简单
It's not that simple.
约翰借的商业贷款用来
The commercial loan that Jon took out
购买♥♥了一些资不抵债的房♥产
was for some properties he was underwater on.
他贷了多少钱
How much does he owe?
- 一千八百万美元 - 天呐
- $18 million. - Oh, geez.
现在算你贷的钱了
And it's what you owe.
什么
What?
因为约翰贷款时用你的个人资产做了担♥保♥
Since Jon used your personal assets to secure the loan,
一旦贷款违约 他们就会追讨你所有的东西
once it defaults, they're gonna come after everything,
包括约翰的保险金
including Jon's life insurance.
我需要缓一缓
I just need a minute.
- 简直难以相信 - 一千八百万
- I can't believe this. - $18 million.
- 我都不知道该说什么了 - 这不可能
- I don't even know what to say. - No way.
- 这说不通啊 - 不 不 小黛 不可能的
- This doesn't make any sense. - No. No, D, come on.
这件事肯定有别的解释的 对吧
Come on. There's got to be an explanation here, right?
这一点都说不通啊 一点都说不通
This doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make any sense.
是么 也许这完全说得通
Yeah? Maybe it makes perfect sense.
一直以来 我一直想弄明白
'Cause this whole time, I've been trying to figure out
他为什么要这么做 我还以为我害死了我丈夫
why he did this, thinking that I killed my husband,
我还以为他这么做是因为我的秘密
that my secret is the reason he did this,
结果 这全是因为他
when all along, it was just... it was him.
他撒谎了 加里 他骗了我 骗了我们所有人
He lied, Gary. He lied to me, to all of us,
然后他自己活不下去了 他就
then he couldn't live with himself, so he just
什么都没有给我们留下 连张便条都没有
left us with nothing, not even a note.
我不相信是这样的 好吗
I refuse to believe that, okay?
我认识的那个约翰 那个
The Jon that I knew, the Jon that...
我们了解的约翰 是不会
That we all knew... Would not have...
你能别再替他辩解了吗 别再替他辩解了
Will you stop defending him?! Stop defending him!
自从你在电梯里遇见他
Ever since you met him on that elevator,
你就一直把他捧在神坛
you've put him on a pedestal.
你猜怎么着 那个约翰·迪克森 根本就不存在
Guess what? That Jon Dixon? He doesn't exist.
得了吧 小戴 所有事都在他的掌控之中
Come on, D! The man had a plan for everything!
我受够了 求你 别说了
I'm done. Please, stop.
你走吧
Just go.
戴尔 我马上就要进电梯了
Dale, I'm stepping on the elevator,
所以在电♥话♥中断之前
okay, so you got about 15 seconds
你有15秒的时间决定
before this call is over.
同不同意这项交易
Do we have a deal or not?
很好 我把文件发给你
Good. Send the paperwork over.
你知道吗 这个“我马上就要进电梯了” 说辞
You know, I've used that, uh, "stepping on an elevator" bit
我都不知道用过几次了 这还是第一次
I don't know how many times, and this is the first time
我真的要进电梯了
I actually was.
这是你第一次乘坐电梯吗
Is this, in fact, your first time on an elevator?
因为你还没有按楼层
'Cause you haven't picked a floor yet.
实际上 这不是我第一次坐
As a matter of fact, it's not.
- 这可不大妙啊 - 的确
- That's not good. - No, it isn't.
我们晓得了 你想去地下一层
We get it. You'd like to go to P1.
但那是不可能的
That's not happening.
您好
Hello?
呃 我们被困在电梯里了
Uh... hey, we're stuck.
你能把我们解救出去吗
Could you please un-stuck us?
不 让这位穿着雨果·波士西装的老哥来说吧 谢谢
Nope. Let's let Hugo Boss here take the lead, please.
让我来给他说
Let me take the lead.
嗨 我是约翰·迪克森 我之所以会乘坐这部电梯
Hi, my name's Jon Dixon, and the only reason I'm on this elevator
是因为你的老板想让我们买♥♥下这栋楼
is because your boss wants me to buy this building.
你也许觉得我很严厉 但是我不希望我的大楼里
Call me a stickler, but I like my buildings
会有无法工作的电梯
to have working elevators.
请转告戴尔 他有20分钟的时间
Please tell Dale he has 20 minutes
把我们从电梯里弄出去 不然我们的交易就泡汤了
to get us out of here or the deal we just made is off.
马上就去 先生
Uh, right away, sir.
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
谢谢
Thanks.
这衣服是 阿玛尼的
And it's, uh, Armani.
这是默文的
Mervyn's.
嘿 伙计 你猜怎么着
Hey, bud, guess what...
既然我们今晚没法一起玩儿了
since we're not playing tonight,
我要溜回去跑那5公里的比赛 这样我们就能一起跑步了
I'm gonna sneak back for the 5K, so we can run it together.
太棒了 但我跑步很快的 所以你不要掉队哦
That's awesome, but I'm pretty fast, so try to keep up.
好的 我会努力的
Yeah, I'll try to.
你在黛利拉姨妈家吗
Are you at Aunt Delilah's?
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表