剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
这是什么
I bought that hat because I
我买♥♥这个是因为
What is this?
这是什么
Gina, you have to know
吉娜 我得说清楚
this had nothing to do with you.
这个跟你无关的
How could you say this has nothing to do with me?
你怎么能说跟我无关呢
Because I love you.
因为我爱你啊
More than every single part of my life combined.
比我生命的总和加起来都要爱
We sat in that funeral saying,
我们坐在葬礼上还说呢
How did he not tell Delilah?"
他怎么能不告诉黛利拉就自杀了呢"
Oh, my God. No, Gina, Gina.
我的天 吉娜 吉娜
You don't You don't understand.
你不明白
No, I don't understand!
我确实不明白
How could I possibly understand this?!
我怎么能明白呢
That's what I'm trying to tell you, Gina.
这就是我要跟你说的啊 吉娜
I don't understand it either.
我也不明白
I don't.
我也不明白
I have a great life.
我生活很好
But sometimes, for some reason,
但有时候 莫名其妙的
I feel so sad.
我就感觉很难过
And I can't help but think what if
我没办法控制住不去想
what if this is the happiest I'm ever gonna be?
如果我这辈子只能就这么幸福了呢
Okay.
好吧
My turn.
该我了
And I need you to listen to me.
我要你听我说
I need you to hear me.
我需要你好好听我说
You are not the best part of my life.
你不是我生命中最好的部分
You are my life.
你就是我的生命
And I will not lose you.
我不会失去你的
Knock, knock!
我们来咯
Somebody order a 50 pound scream machine?
有人点了一份45斤超级会大叫的小男孩吗
Hey.
嘿
You know, you screamed way more than Theo did.
你知道你叫的比西奥还大声吗
It was the eyes.
是眼神的缘故
They're so glassy.
眼神太闪亮了
We came to see your show.
我们来看你演出了
Are you okay, Dad?
你没事吧 爸爸
I'm great.
我很好
I just, uh
就是
I I'm just a little scared to play.
有点害怕上台
That's all.
仅此而已
You know, Dad,
你知道吗 爸爸
just because you're scared
不能就因为你害怕
doesn't mean you shouldn't do it.
就让它成为阻止你去做的羁绊啊
You're right, bud.
你说得对 哥们
You're absolutely right.
你说的太对了
And now, please welcome to the stage
现在 让我们欢迎登台的
Eddie Saville!
埃迪·萨维尔
Let's do this! Go, Dad! Whoo!
加油 爸爸加油
This is called "Unexpected."
这首歌♥叫 始料未及
This was unexpected
我从未预想过
If I blinked, I'd have missed it
我一眨眼就会错过
Wasn't looking for the fall
没想到坠入深渊
I was barely holding on
我差点不能自己
The dreams have come and gone
梦想来了又走
Years went on and stole it all
时间偷走一切
And I go
我继续前行
'Round and around like a satellite
如卫星般永不停歇
Looking for somewhere to land
想找到栖身之处
We spend our whole lives
我们终其一生
Under the same sky
居于同一片天空
We never collide
我们从未碰撞
How about another hand
请大家再为我哥们
for my buddy Eddie Saville?
埃迪·萨维尔鼓掌吧
Under the same sky
在同一片星空下
Hey. Hey, man.
哥们
Thanks, guys. Thank you.
谢谢各位 谢谢
Then such a simple thing
这是如此简单的小事
How everything changes Hey.
世事无常 嘿
And you're over the moon
你在月球之上
I didn't think you'd be here.
没想到你会来
I'm over the moon
我在月球之上
Of course.
当然要来
You're amazing.
你唱的太好了
Listen.
听我说
Even though the baby isn't mine,
就算这孩子不是我的
I'm here for you
我也会支持你的
whenever you need, whatever you need.
随时随地 只要我有 只要我能
Even after everything I said to you?
即便在我说了那些话之后吗
Well, there's nothing you can say to me
无论你对我说了什么
that will change the fact that I love you.
都没办法改变我爱你的事实
I can't do this.
我不能这样
I can't lie to you.
我不能骗你
I...
我
Jon and I, we weren't...
我和乔 我们
we weren't sleeping together.
我们已经不一起睡了
This is your baby.
这就是你的孩子
We never collide
我们从未碰撞
Under the same sky It's just It's too much.
在同一片星空下 这信息量太大了
And Sophie and Danny and Theo there's just
索菲 丹尼和西奥 他们都
Then such a simple thing They would never
这是一件如此简单的小事 他们永远不会
And Katherine we just we hurt too many people.
还有凯瑟琳 我们会伤害到太多人的
No, I know.
我知道
Over the moon
在月球之上
The baby has to be Jon's.
孩子一定得是约翰的
I'm over the moon
我在月球之上
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表