剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
妈 真是多谢了
Thanks a lot, Mom.
把屁♥股♥从车坐上抬起来
Take it up out of the saddle right here.
抬起来了
I'm up.
加油 使劲踩
Come on! Dig in! Push it!
你可以的 别放弃
You got it! Don't quit on me!
- 今天是你 - 我得先把你暂停了
- This is your day - - I got to pause you.
这也是我的妞
That's my other lady.
妈你怎么样啊
How's it going with your mom?
如果真的很糟糕 你就说汤匙
Say "soup spoon" if it's really bad.
如果我说长柄勺呢
What if I said "ladle"?
那我马上就到
Ohh. I'll be right there.
我在想
All right, here's what I'm thinking.
我要想出一些手势
I'm gonna come up with some signs
来帮你分辨女人什么时候想跟你上♥床♥
to help you recognize when women want to have sex with you.
如果我这样做 那就是要来最后一发
Okay, if I do this that's the sign to steal home.
好 我明白了
Yep. Think I got it.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 我拿着
Fine. I'll hold.
给我找个能帮忙的人
Just put me on with someone who can help.
真不敢相信这个地方
I cannot believe this place.
看那个人
Mm, right? Look at that one.
一直在工作
Always working.
还有这个人 肚子是越来越大了
And this one -- Heh -- gets more pregnant by the minute.
她跟我保证不是双胞胎
She promised me there aren't twins in there.
都告诉你了
Okay, you're all caught up.
你回来了
You're back.
回来了
I am.
怎么样 巡演怎么样
How was it? How was the tour?
挺好的
It was good.
这地方真棒
Well, um, this place just -- it looks amazing.
现在就想火车失事一样
Yeah, well, it's actually a train wreck right now,
我还得给她弄张贩酒执照
and I got to try and get her a liquor license.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
玛姬·布鲁姆 别别别
Maggie Bloom! No, no, no.
我来拿
I will carry that.
不用 又不重
What? No, it's not heavy.
这只是一堆给卫生间用的洗手液和蜡烛
It's just a bunch of hand soap and candles for the bathroom.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
你最长一次没有性生活是什么时候
What's the longest you've ever gone without having sex?
大三吧
Uh...junior year.
我本以为我能剪个好看的宝宝刘海 怎么了
I thought I could pull off baby bangs. Why?
因为我开始想埃迪
Because I'm starting to think that Eddie
自从乔恩死后就没有过性生活了
has not had sex since Jon died.
这种纪念方式有意思啊
That's an interesting way to mark things.
你看起来不错啊
Hi! You look great.
你也是
So do you.
我戴了假发
Aw. It's a wig.
我的重点是
So, the point I was trying to make
你现在真的需要一次性生活了
is that now is exactly when you should be having sex.
好吧 那我就让你们做吧
Okay, I'm gonna let you...do that.
嗨
Ooh! Hello.
我喜欢跟踪人的 但我们在跟踪谁
I am all about stalking, but who are we stalking?
就是加油站的一个人
It's the guy from...the gas station.
我们公路旅行中的人
From our road trip.
那个喜欢西蒙和加芬克尔的人
The one who likes Simon and Garfunkel.
你找到他了
You tracked him down?!
没有
No.
你有
Yes.
他酒吧的名字太难忘
He had a bar with a very memorable name,
所以我才能找到他
which allowed me to track him down.
他不止拥有一个酒吧
Hey, he doesn't just own a bar.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
这是波洛克餐饮集团的安德鲁·波洛克
It's Andrew Pollock of the Pollock Restaurant group.
我想或许他能帮我们
And I thought maybe he could help us.
我敢肯定他能帮你
Oh, I definitely think he could help you.
甚至能帮餐馆
Maybe even with the restaurant.
别说了 - 黛利拉 打给他
Will you stop that? Delilah, call him.
我说什么啊 - 你好 是我
What do I say? "Hello. Hi. It's me.
你还记得我吗 在加油站
Do you remember me from pump 6?"
没错 因为事情就是这样的
That's it, because that's what happened.
那就是你浪漫的邂逅
That's your meet cute.
唯一可能吓跑他的就是你的戒指了
I mean, the only thing that scared him off was your ring,
这次你可以把它取下来
and you could take that off this time.
不行 但这是很专业的
No, but it's... professional.
我需要两个 不只是调酒师 我需要善调鸡尾酒的
I need two, and not just bartenders. I need mixologists.
我不挂机
Yep, I'll hold.
那是什么音乐
W-What is that music?
是我为了开幕准备的歌♥单
It's a playlist I made for the opening --
60年代有趣的音乐
fun '60s music.
你以前很喜欢这种的
You used to love this stuff.
这是我的开幕 不是你的老歌♥电台
It's my opening, not your oldies station.
你不能不问我就做出那样的决定
You just can't make decisions like that without asking me.
好吧 但听起来不错啊
Okay, but...sounds good.
你给谁发邮件呢
Who are you e-mailing?
尼尔 他祝我们好
It's Neil. He's wishing us good luck.
你跟他说了开幕的事吗
You told him about the opening?
他是我哥哥 我当然要说了
He's my brother. Of course I did.
别告诉我他要来
Please tell me he's not coming.
他不会来的
No, he's not.
他身体不好不能旅行
He's not well enough to travel.
其实他在医院
He's in the hospital, actually.
银餐具上还有斑点
The, uh... the silverware is spotty.
我去把它们擦干净
I'm gonna have them polish it.
是我的错
That's on me.
你得容许
I think that you can admit
非常时期需要非常手段
that desperate times call for desperate measures.
他又是这么吸引人
And he... is desperately attractive.
不行 我做不到
No way. I can't do it.
嘿
Hey! Hi.
你知道这是看黄♥片♥的通用迹象吧
You know that's the universal sign for watching porn, right?
干啥呢
What's going on in here?
- 黄♥片♥ - 就是黄♥片♥
Porn. It was totally porn.
- 是的 - 是呢是呢
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
清除浏览记录
Clear your history!
菜鸟才会犯的错误
That's a rookie mistake.
- 嗯 - 你好呀
Yeah. Hello.
你好
Hi.
我跟埃德要走了
Ed and I are leaving.
你需要什么吗 要我带什么
Do you need anything? Do you want anything?
需要载一程吗 你叫的滴滴来了
Need a ride? 'Cause your Uber driver is here.
你可以叫我盖滴
You can call me "Guber."
或者盖行
Or "Gyft."
行了 我挺好的 谢谢
Okay, I'm fine. Thank you.
我可以自己找车 可以自己拎包
I can get my own ride. I can carry my own bags.
真的感谢你花时间操心我
I really appreciate you taking the time to worry about me,
但你付出太多了
but it is too much.
你现在在操心所有人
You're worrying about everybody now.
黛利拉 埃迪
It's Delilah, Eddie...
除此之外 你心态还那么乐观
Between that and your positive attitude,
你这样简直要
you're really starting to throw off
破坏我们这边的生态环境了
the whole ecosystem around here.
不过我想说 埃迪没有性生活
But still, that's a long time
持续的时间也太长了 是吧
for Eddie not to have sex, right?
我们的扇贝不够了
Regina: We do not have enough scallops.
但丁 我需要你去一趟鱼市
Dante, I need you to swing by the fish market.
遵命 主厨
Dante: Yes, Chef.
有时间吗
Do you have a second?
他们那边需要点帮助
They need help out there with the t--
一切还好吧
Is everything okay?
亲爱的
Honey?
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表