剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
It's a 12-piece, Colonel.
加把劲 我不想再失去朋友了 好吗
Well, push through, because I'm done losing friends, okay?
这两姐妹和好后 肯定会感谢我们的
And once these two kiss and make up, they'll be thanking us.
她们会击掌击拳欢呼庆祝
There'll be high-fives and fist bumps all around.
当然 如果是说你跟埃迪
Unless, of course, it's you, at which point,
那就是击拳 好奇怪
they'll be like a combination of both... Weird.
加油了 我挂了
Stay strong. Okay, I gotta go.
今天是个大日子
So... big day.
大日子
Yep. Big day.
设计自己的饭店 人生第二梦
Designing your own restaurant, second chance at your dream.
你又在胡言乱语了
You're doing that thing where you talk a lot for no reason.
抱歉
Sorry.
说到第二次机遇
Speaking of second chances...
我们说过了
We talked about this.
我知道 但是她是你商业伙伴
I know, but she's your business partner,
更别提是你死党了
not to mention your best friend.
乔恩将饭店留给了你们俩
Jon left that restaurant to the both of you.
估计他这么做
Yeah, well, I am guessing he did that
是在她跟他好哥们睡之前的事情
before she slept with his best friend.
抱歉 我要去上班了
Sorry. Gotta get to work.
你这还不如用大肠杆菌擦桌子了
You might as well wipe the counter with E. coli.
凯瑟琳 你在做什么
Katherine, what are we doing?
我今天的会议在西奥学校旁边进行 所以我可以接他
I have a meeting near Theo's school, so I can do pickup.
我不是想说这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
我知道 埃迪 我只能跟你说这些了
I know, Eddie. That's as far as I've gotten.
我也不知道之后怎么办
I don't know where we go from here.
我还在思考为什么会走到今天
I'm still trying to figure out how we got here.
我可以埋怨你和黛利拉 但是
I could blame it all on you and Delilah, but...
实际上 我们在那之前关系就不好了
...the truth is, we were broken long before that.
? Be my, be my Katie ?
? Oh-oh, oh-oh, ooh-oh, oh ?
? Be my Katie tonight ?
? Tonight ?
感恩 波士顿 我们是红蕨
Thank you, Boston! We're the Red Ferns!
爱你们哦
We love you! Whoo!
太棒了
Awesome!
超级精彩
Amazing! Mwah!
天啊
- My God! - Whoo.
- 恭喜 哥们 - 谢谢 谢谢
- Congratulations, man! - Thank you! Thank you!
你没谈太棒了
You killed it!
大家都在为你欢呼 哥们
They are screaming for you, man!
还有这个
Also, this!
我给了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥娘们一个后台通行证
I gave a Russian chick a backstage pass.
用词太粗鲁了
Not a euphemism.
她如果闻起来 你就说我是鼓手
And if she asks, I am your drummer.
- 好吧 但帮我个忙 - 什么
- Okay. But do me a favor. - Yeah?
在安可曲之后再当我的鼓手
Don't be my drummer until after the encore.
宝贝
Whoo! Baby.
最后一首歌♥是给你的
That last one was for you.
下一首是给我们还没出生的孩子的
And this next one's gonna be for our unborn child,
小米尔顿
little baby Milton.
我就知道他是你最喜欢的叔叔
I know he was your favorite uncle.
我们谈论了这个名字
We're talking about that name.
举起你们的双手
Give it to us!
感谢你们
Thank you, Boston!
我能吃煎饼吗
Can I have pancakes?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey!
- 小家伙 - 嘿
- Little man! - Hey.
当然 你可以吃煎饼
Yes, you can have pancakes.
爸爸做的煎饼最好吃
Daddy makes the best pancakes.
没错
I do.
- 有人在吗 - 艾希礼
- Hello? - Ashley.
- 嗨 - 谢谢你
- Hi. - Thank you.
你要的银行对账单
Ah, more mail from the office,
从办公室寄过来了
the bank statements that you asked for,
还有乔恩干洗的衣服
and, uh, Jon's dry-cleaning.
谢天谢地 太及时了
Oh, thank God. Just in time.
好吧
Nice.
我在车里发现了这张票
Yeah, I found the ticket in my car.
很奇怪它没被捡起来
It just felt weird not picking it up.
也许我们可以把它们给慈善会
Maybe we could give these to Goodwill.
我想乔恩会满意的
I think Jon would like that.
不行
No.
我们不能把爸爸的东西给别人
We're not giving Dad's stuff away.
这太好玩了 但餐厅还等着我们呢
Well, this is super fun, but the restaurant awaits.
别磨蹭了 黛
Time to stop stalling, D.
我 我不能去
I can't... I can't go.
他今天早上有点发热
He really did feel warm this morning.
那是因为他在刚刚的20分钟里
He feels warm because he's been fake karate-chopping me
一直假装用空手道砍我
for the last 20 minutes.
如果你们要出去 我可以照顾丹尼
If you have to go somewhere, I can look after Danny.
艾希礼可以照顾丹尼 而且他没发烧
Ashley here can look after Danny and his non-fever.
所以你快去收拾你的东西吧
So will you please grab your lady things?
谢了 艾希礼
Thanks, Ashley.
我们下午回来
We'll be back this afternoon.
今晚吃什么
Hey, what's the plan for dinner tonight?
今天是周五
It's Friday.
披萨之夜
Pizza night?
我想我们可以去比肯的泰国餐厅
I thought we could try the Thai place on Beacon,
吃点新鲜的
do something new.
爱你们 要听话啊
I love you, guys. Be good.
瑞金娜知道我要去吗
Does Regina even know I'm coming?
当然知道
Of course she does.
而且她态度很好
And she's in a very good place about it.
只是
Whoa! J-Just...
来确认一下 我们没有
wanted to confirm that we're definitely not, like,
弄坏什么吧
working through anything here?
我很好
I'm fine.
事实上 我很棒 因为现在我可以告诉承包商
In fact, I'm great, because now I can tell the contractor
这堵墙后面有砖块
that there is brick behind this wall.
这真是个好消息
That is great news.
那个 说个事
So, listen, funny story.
我可能告诉了加里我们今天早上会来
I may have told Gary that we were stopping by this morning,
他可能告诉了黛利拉
and he may have told Delilah...
我觉得他们可能会过来
and I think they might come by.
什么 你觉得他们可能会过来
Wait. You think they might come by?
- 他们来了 - 亲爱的 你没
- That's them. - Babe, you didn't.
我知道你很难过 但我也知道你很伤心
I know you're upset, but I also know that you are hurting.
跟她说说
Talk to her.
你有没有想过我在躲她
Okay, well, did it ever occur to you that I'm avoiding her
是因为我可能会说些让我后悔的话
because maybe I might say something that I can't take back?
我们从标记
Do you want to start by marking the walls
要打掉的墙开始怎么样
that we want to come down?
好啊
Sounds good.
我们可以把厨房♥的墙打掉
We could knock down the wall to the kitchen
弄一个开放式的
and, uh, make it open concept?
当然
Sure.
- 或者别的 - 或别的
- Or not. - Or not.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe this?
- 你联♥系♥上埃迪了吗 - 没有
- You reached out to Eddie yet? - No.
- 要聊聊吗 - 不要
- You want to talk about it? - No.
我能相信
Yeah, I can believe this.
他违反了兄弟规定 这不一样
He broke bro code. It's different.
太可笑了 你甚至都不看我
This is ridiculous. You won't even look at me.
我知道你在生气
I know you're angry.
我错了 我们都做错了
What I did, what we did was wrong, but...
但 只是 关于我婚礼的一些事
...there's just... there's... There's things about my marriage
你不知道
that you didn't know.
乔恩一直在工作 即使他在家
Jon was working all the time, but even when he was home,
他的心也不在
he wasn't... He wasn't there,
在过去的两年里他跟我很疏远
and he was really distant for the last two years.
我感觉自己被无视 埃迪看到了我
I felt invisible, and Eddie saw me.
我该告诉你的 我很抱歉
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表