剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
I'm sorry I didn't see it.
我
I-I just...
我就该看出来的
I-I should've seen it.
我就该看出来的
I should've seen it.
嘿 你是麦琪的朋友吗
Hey. You're Maggie's friend.
我叫汤姆
I'm Tom.
- 盖瑞 - 幸会
- Gary. - Nice to meet you.
她 她不在家
She's, uh... She's not home.
葡萄苏打水 真复古啊
Grape soda. How vintage.
是啊 麦琪特别喜欢对葡萄味的东西
Yeah, well, you know Maggie's obsession with all things grape.
没错
Totally.
这其实是她在乳腺癌互助组里
That's actually the first thing she and I talked about
和我说的第一件事
in our breast cancer support group.
你也有乳腺癌吗
You have breast cancer, too?
是啊 我也有
I did, yeah. Guys get it.
挺烦人的 兄弟
It's a thing, dude.
那你就能知道她经历了什么
Well, then you know what she's going through.
我刚回城里没几天
I-I'm just in town for a few days.
想准备点爱心小包裹
I thought I'd drop off a little care package.
开始新一轮治疗可是不容易的
And it can't be easy staring down another round of treatment.
是
Nope.
是啊 不容易
No, it can't.
我把这个送进去
I'm gonna leave this inside.
你能告诉她我顺道来过吗
Can you just let her know that I stopped by?
- 当然可以 - 好的 兄弟
- I sure will. - All right, man.
你做的都不对
You're doing it all wrong.
披萨之夜 不然我生活里还有别的吗
Pizza night, or everything else in my life?
我很抱歉 D
I'm sorry, D.
你当时很痛苦 我却没看到
You were hurting and in pain, and I didn't see it.
或许我根本不想看
And maybe I didn't want to see it.
你没看到 是因为我不想让你看到
You didn't see it because I didn't let you.
我真丢人 吉娜
I'm so ashamed, Gina,
我为我的行为感到丢人
so ashamed of what I've done.
我不能 不能一直拒绝他
I-I can't... I can't keep pushing him away.
就是 就是对孩子们太不公平了
It's just... It's not fair to the kids.
你知道什么对孩子才不公平吗
You know what's not fair to the kids...
就是用市售的披萨饼底
is this store-bought crust.
要是决定办披萨之夜的话 咱们得好好做
If we're gonna do pizza night, we're gonna do it right.
盖瑞 不过你来干嘛 我都没心情
Gary, whatever this is, I am not in the mood for it.
麦琪 你不会接我电♥话♥的
Well, Maggie, you won't return my calls.
我想聊聊洗手间的那晚
And I want to talk about the night in the bathroom.
我不想
Well, I don't.
你可以听着
Well, you could listen.
拜托
Please?
谢谢
Thank you.
没错 好吗
Yes, okay?
答案是 对 我之前也去过那个洗手间
The answer is... Yes, I've been in that bathroom before.
对 我之前也和别的女人去过
Yes, I've been with women in that bathroom before.
这就是你和我说的与众不同的地方吗
Yeah, and this is the part where you tell me that I'm different?
不是
No.
这是我告诉你我与众不同的地方
This is the part where I tell you that I'm different.
我不觉得
I don't think you are.
我知道我是个心理医生
I know I'm a-a therapist,
我的工作就是帮助人们改变 但是
and my whole job is about helping people change, but...
我不认为你能
I don't think you can.
你该走了
You should go.
埃迪应该一会就回家了
Eddie should be home soon.
我可能无法像埃迪一样和你打成一片
I may not be able to jam with you like Eddie,
但我是个律师
but I'm an attorney.
所以你和我说的话会成为
So anything you tell me could technically fall
仅限于律师与客户间的特权
under attorney-client privilege.
我和我妈刚刚大吵了一架
I just had a huge fight with my mom.
自从我爸去世后
You know, ever since my dad died,
她就假装一切如常
she's been pretending like everything's normal.
但一点也不正常 也永远不似从前了
Except it's not normal, and it never will be.
我懂 这很艰难
I know. It's hard.
我都无法想象你都经历了什么
I can't even imagine what you are all going through.
有时她会进浴室里打开花洒
Sometimes she'll go into her bathroom and turn on the shower
这样我就听不到她哭了
so that I won't hear her crying.
做个坚强 有责任心的人
It's not easy being the strong one,
不是件易事
being the responsible one.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
你妈妈做的一切
everything your mom does,
都是出于爱
she does out of love.
有时她故作坚强
And sometimes putting on a brave face
假装一切都好
and pretending everything is fine...
这才是最难的
that's the hardest job of all.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
苏菲顺便来上即席课
Sophie dropped by for an impromptu lesson.
苏菲 真是
Sophie, that is some dedication.
送你回去如何
What do you say you go set up out back?
好的
Oh, yeah.
谢谢 凯瑟琳
Thanks, Katherine.
随时愿意 苏菲
Anytime, Soph.
嘿
Hey,
今天早上 你问我们如何走到这一步的
this morning, you asked how we got here.
当我的生活一团糟的时候
When my life went to hell...
我被乐队开除 是你鼓舞了我
and I got thrown out of the band, you stepped up.
在我难过的时候是你给了我坚强
You were the strong one when I couldn't be.
我让你陷入了从未想过的境况中
I put you in a situation you never asked to be in,
为此我很抱歉
and I am so sorry for that.
谢谢你说这些
Thank you for saying that.
赶紧走吧 苏菲还在等
You better go. Sophie's waiting.
那真是
That was...
我们最棒的一次
some of our best work.
是啊 绝对
Yeah, definitely.
想什么呢
What's going on in there?
没什么 为什么问
Nothing. Why?
今早
This morning, um,
在那个谁来互助组前
before you-know-who came to the support group,
你好像有什么要告诉我似的
uh, just kind of seemed like you wanted to tell me something.
我想不起来了
Oh, I can't remember.
肯定不是什么要紧事
Must not have been important.
你该接电♥话♥了 盖熊熊
You should get that, Gare-Bear.
别叫我盖熊熊
You're not calling me Gare-Bear.
不要
That's not...
不要这个称呼
That's not gonna be a thing.
要 就要
Yes, it is.
你在干嘛呢 麦琪
What are you doing, Maggie?
你看看这里 你都没拆封
Look at this place. You haven't even unpacked.
好的 汤姆
Okay, Tom.
那是因为我不知道还值不值得拆
It's because I don't know if it's worth it.
我还能活多久
I mean, how much longer do I have to live?
我很害怕
I'm scared, okay?
我很怕又重新开始治疗
I'm scared to start treatment all over again.
给我点时间
Give me time.
你没时间
You don't have time.
嘿 是黛利拉
Hey, it's Delilah.
她叫咱今晚去吃披萨
She wants us to come over for pizza tonight.
你的电♥话♥ 我该怎么回她
Your call. What should I tell her?
好啊 咱们去吧
Yeah, let's do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 苏菲
Of course, Sophie.
你回来正好吃晚饭
You're back just in time for dinner.
今晚披萨之夜
We're having pizza night.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- We are? - Mm-hmm.
谢谢你们告诉我她在哪
Thanks for letting me know where she was
送她回来
and driving her home.
当然
Of course.
你快进去吧
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表