剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Hey, Jon.
嗨 凯文
Hey, Kev.
今天我就不要了 我开车来的
Oh, none for me today. I'm driving.
好的
Yeah, okay.
- 有什么新闻吗 - 没什么 你知道的
- What's new? - Ah, not much, you know.
别这样 凯文
Oh, come on, Kev.
你知道我不会昏倒
You know I won't be able to pass out,
这意味着我要坐在这儿
which means I'll be sitting here
呆上三个多小时
for the better part of three hours
盯着这堵空白的墙
staring at a blank wall.
你能不能稍微弄得有趣点吗
How 'bout you embellish this just a teeny bit?
这样吧 咱们来
You know what? How about...
- 不 凯文 - 听点
- No. Kev. - ...we just listen...
- 放吧 - 音乐怎么样
- Oh, yeah. Give it to me. - ...to some music.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不要再放这首歌♥了
Oh, not this song again.
如果我死了
Yep. If I die,
我把我所有的音乐都留给你们
I'm leaving you all my music.
这就对了 我知道这是什么
There you go. I know what this is.
我已经死了 这简直是地狱
I have died. This is Hell.
打扰了 盖里
Excuse me, Gary.
我正在试着保持积极的态度呢
Trying to stay positive over here.
真的吗 琳达
Are you, Linda?
因为你做的所有事
Because everything you're doing
在我看来都是无比消极
seems super negative to me.
好吧 好吧 来吧 凯文 和我一起唱
Okay, okay, okay. Come on. Kev, sing it with me.
Can we go back?
This is the moment
Tonight is the night
We'll fight till it's over
So we put our hands up
Like the ceiling can't hold us
那是什么 你为什么要那样做
What is that? Why are you doing that?
Like the ceiling can't hold us
This is the moment
Tonight is the night
We'll fight till it's over
好吧 好吧 没事的
Okay, okay. It's all right.
没事的 没关系
It's all right, it's all right.
不
No.
你会战胜它的
You're gonna beat this.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
霍尔和奥茨无疑是有史以来最好的组合
Hall and Oates is clearly the best duo of all time.
从来没听过西蒙和加芬克尔的人都会这么说
Says anyone who's never listened to Simon & Garfunkel.
《跨越浑水的桥》
I --"Bridge over Troubled Water,"
《离开爱人的50种方法》
"50 Ways to Leave Your Lover"...
都是西蒙写的 不是加芬克尔写的
Both of which were written by Simon, not Garfunkel,
所以你输了
so you lose.
《沉默之声》《老友记》
"Sound of Silence," "Old Friends"?
我想奥茨也会承认
I think even Oates would admit
西蒙和加芬克尔更好
that Simon & Garfunkel are better.
抱歉 我不是有意偷听的
Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
我只是西蒙和加芬克尔的超级粉丝
- I'm -- I'm just a huge Simon & Garfunkel fan.
- 真的吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
如果你只能选一首歌♥的话
If you had to pick just one song,
那你会选哪个
what would it be?
毫无疑问 《少男杀手》
Uh..."Maneater," no question about it.
我不知道你一会儿有什么安排
Hey, um, I don't know what you're doing later,
但我在市中心有一家怀旧酒吧
but I own this, uh, old-school bar downtown.
叫盲犬威士忌
It's called Blind Dog Whiskey,
我想你会喜欢点唱机里放的歌♥
and I think you'd love what's on the jukebox.
如果你来的话 第一轮我请客
And if you come down, the first round will be on me.
我
I, um...
抱歉
Oh, whoops. Sorry.
我不知道 我不知道你已经有男朋友了
I didn't -- I didn't realize you were already part of a duo.
我不知道你的加芬克尔是谁
Well, I don't know who your Garfunkel is,
但他很幸运
but he's a lucky guy.
怎么了 爸爸 你来这儿做什么呢
What's up, Dad? What are you doing here?
我儿媳妇给我打的电♥话♥
My daughter-in-law called me.
- 最近怎么样 - 还不错
How's it going, beautiful? Great, gorgeous.
需要修理的水槽在哪里
So, where's the sink that needs fixing?
你给我爸爸打电♥话♥
You called my dad?
我以为你会打电♥话♥给管♥理♥员♥
I thought you were gonna call the super.
至少我抱你♥爸♥爸的时候不那么奇怪
Well, it's less weird when I hug your dad.
好了 我要走了
All right, I'm leaving.
趁我不在的时候多多赞美我吧
Feel free to talk about how great I am when I'm gone.
- 我爱你 - 爱你 玩的高兴
I love you. Love you. Have fun.
是主卧里浴室的水槽
It's the sink in the master bathroom,
如果你需要什么 我就在这里
and I'll be out here if you need anything.
我不是来修水槽的 儿子
Oh, I'm not here to fix the sink, son.
我是来帮你修水槽的
I'm here to help you fix the sink.
不准偷懒
Don't dawdle.
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直在想是否应该摘下戒指
Part of me wonders if I should take the ring off.
不是因为刚才那个人
And not because of that guy.
别闹了
Stop.
是因为发生的所有事
Just because of everything that's happened.
如果我一直戴着的话
If I keep it on,
感觉像是在宣称
I feel like I'm making the statement
我的婚姻很完美一样
that my marriage was perfect.
要是我摘掉戒指
And yet, if I take it off,
我感觉只是另一个
I feel like it's just another example
我对乔恩不忠的例子而已
of me not being faithful to Jon.
所以
So...
所以我们不去找刚才加油站那个人去喝酒了
So we're not meeting Pump 6 for a drink.
这是什么
The hell is that?
你让我去拿工具
You told me to get my tools.
你怎么连个像样的工具箱都没有
How do you not have a proper tool box?
你可是个成年人 还是一家之主
You're a grown man and a homeowner.
反正不管怎么说 我都走到了今天
And yet, somehow, I made it to today.
生活还没结束呢
Day isn't over yet.
过来
Get down here.
我可不想一个人把活都干了
I'm not getting dirtier than you.
好了 首先第一件事
Okay. First things first.
拆掉排水阀
Remove the old drain assembly.
我这会可以告诉你
Is this the point where I tell you
我不知道排水阀是什么吗
that I don't know what the drain assembly is?
就在你手旁边
It's right there by your hand.
哦
Oh.
很好
Good.
你妈妈告诉我你辞掉了工作
Mom told me you quit the commercials.
你是不是中了彩票没告诉我
You win the lottery and not tell your father?
我在创作
I'm writing.
导演广♥告♥不能让我快乐
Directing commercials didn't make me happy.
那是工作 不是为了让你快乐
It's a job. It's not supposed to make you happy.
你先把它拧开 我去拿疏通器
Loosen that while I get the snake.
我们应该找一个水桶
We should've had a bucket.
现在这样你就不会忘了
And now you'll never forget.
我去拿疏通器
I'll get the snake.
有人嘛
Hello?
爸爸
Dad!
- 小哥们 - 嗨
- Buddy! - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
这是谁啊
Who is this?
他是我新朋友 杰克
This is my new friend, Jack.
杰克 你好吗
Jack. What's happening?
妈妈在哪里
Hey, where's Mom?
她去上班了
Uh, she had to go to work.
好吧 那是姥姥来了吗
Oh. Well, is Grandma here?
好了 孩子们 开动了
All right, boys. Here we go.
两份星际战斗机烤芝士
Two orders of TIE fighter-shaped grilled cheese.
- 埃迪 - 谢谢
- Hey, Eddie. - Thank you.
嘿 亨特
Hey. Hunter.
我记得
Yeah. I remember.
凯蒂让我在她妈妈来以前帮她照顾一下
Yeah, Katie just wanted me to cover until her mom got here.
你喜欢吃星际战斗机形状的烤芝士吗
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表