剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
It's a night terror. Night terror.
- 它有锋利的牙齿 - 没关系 小伙子
It has sharp teeth! It's okay, bud.
- 离我远点 - 你是在做一个恶梦
Get it away from me! You're having a bad dream.
哦 是你
* Oh, it's you
我知道
* I know
- 你是我梦寐以求的 - 嘿
* You're the one I dream of * Katherine: Hey.
嘿 我们睡着了
Hey, we fell asleep.
- 看看 - 哦 上帝
* Look into * Oh, God.
我的眼睛
* My eyes
我们最好在他醒来之前离开这里
We better get out of here before he wakes up.
带我去见上面的云彩
* Take me to the clouds above
哦 我情不自禁
* Oh, I lose control
似乎永远也不够
* Can't seem to get enough
这是给你的
This is for you.
- 当我从梦里 - 真的吗
* When I wake * Really?
醒来的时候
* From dream
- 告诉我它是 - 隐形的
* Tell me is it * "Invisible."
- 真的爱上 - 我喜欢
* Really love * I like it.
我怎么知道
* How will I know
你是否真的爱我
* If you really love me
我祈祷
* I say a prayer
每一次心跳
* With every heartbeat
- 嗯 宝贝 - 哦 对了
Um, babe? Oh. Yeah.
- 我坠入爱河 - 好的 我会给你些空间独处
* I fall in love * Yeah, I'll give you space.
- 每次我们见面 - 你可以给我拿些咖啡
* Whenever we meet * You can get me some coffee.
还有那个 行
That, too. Okay.
我在问你对这些事情了解多少
* I'm asking you what you know about these things
我很抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I just --
我不想让西奥困惑
I didn't want to confuse Theo.
- 不 不 我完全明白 - 我怎么知道
No, no. I totally get it. * How will I know
你是不是在想我
* If you're thinking of me
我试着打电♥话♥
* I try to phone
但我太害羞了
* But I'm too shy
没法开口
* Can't speak
坠入爱河
* Falling in love
是如此苦乐参半
* Is so bittersweet
- 这份爱是强烈的 - 这张桌子曾是
* This love is strong * This table has been a part...
- 为什么我感到脆弱 - 我们生活中的每一个重要时刻的一部分
* Why do I feel weak * ...of every big moment in our lives.
比起这个
I will say I enjoyed
我会说我更享受
the other things we did on this table
我们在这张桌子上做的其他事情
more than this.
哦 唤醒我
* Oh, wake me
我在发抖
* I'm shaking
希望你现在能在我身边
* Wish I had you near me now
说没有
* Said there's no
弄错
* Mistaking
我感受到的确实是爱
* What I feel is really love
我怎么知道
* How will I know
- 我怎么知道 - 九年 浓缩为一个签名
* How will I know * Nine years, boiled down to one signature.
- 我怎么知道 - 感觉不应该这么轻描淡写
* How will I know * It feels like it should've been a bigger deal.
是啊
Yeah.
我怎么知道
* How will I know
我怎么知道你是否真的爱我
* How will I know if you really love me
- 我一到办公室就把它发出去 - 好的
- I'll file it as soon as I get to the office. - Good.
可以
Okay.
- 我祈祷 - 谢谢
* I say a prayer * Thanks.
每一次心跳
* With every heartbeat
- 不论何时相见 - 可以
* I fall in love * Katherine: Okay.
- 我都陷入爱河 - 好的
* Whenever we meet * Okay.
如果你现在爱我
* If you love me now
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
你醒了吗
You up?
是啊
Yeah.
你中午就能出院了
You get discharged at noon.
那么 你今天想做什么
So, what do you want to do today?
我不知道 你今天想做什么
I don't know. What do you want to do today?
我
I...
想租辆卡车
want to rent a truck...
让你搬过来和我住一起
...and have you move in with me.
- 你是认真的吗 - 是的
You're serious? Yeah.
我不想回我的家
I don't want to go home to my place.
我想回我们的家
I want to go home to our place.
加里 我们还在紧张
Gary, we're still holding our breath
等待病理报告
waiting for the pathology report,
因为我们不知道
'cause we don't know --
我们不知道什么
We don't know what?
不知道我爱你吗
That I love you?
我们知道
We know.
不管我们还剩下多少时间
However many moments we have left,
我想和你一起度过
I want to spend them with you.
我不想因为害怕活不下去
I don't want to not live
就不去好好生活
because I'm afraid of not living.
另外 你已经被打包好了
Besides, you're already packed.
恰好如此
This just makes sense.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你要吐了吗
Are you gonna throw up?
上帝 每次我对你说些好话
God, every time I say something nice to you,
你都呕吐了
you throw up.
没关系
It's okay.
我不会吐的
I'm not throwing up.
我怎么知道
* How will I know
你愿意跟我一起住
You're in?
是的
I'm in.
我怎么知道
* How will I know
怎么样 妈妈
How's it going, Mom?
只是重温了下这一切
Just going through it all.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
爸爸看起来很是90后
Dad looks so '90s.
这些人都是谁
Who are all these people?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我进去了
全国防自杀专线
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
术后家庭康复
下载我们的应用软件
获取最新的健康状态
电梯
在波士顿总院
你会得到妥善的治疗
停下 消毒
三楼
贻贝们默默地记下海洋的健康状态
等等 呃
Wait, um...
哦 天哪 那是艾玛
Oh, my God, that's Emma.
什么
What?
那是 那是艾玛
- That's -- That's Emma!
那是 那是那个
That's --That's the woman
昨天来我们家的女人
that came to our house yesterday.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表