剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Maybe he meant all of us.
瑞金还不愿意和我说话
Regina won't even talk to me.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我要挂了
I have to go.
好的
Okay.
I have a single heartbreak
I celebrate and mourn
A single shining sister
And all the tricks of dawn
A single yellow duvet
A single switch to flick
But a thousand boxes yet to take
我知道这不会对我们之间有什么改进
I know it doesn't help,
但是只想让你知道 这件事过去了
but just so you do know, it's over.
你想我做什么我都接受
I'll do whatever you want.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
嘿
Hey.
为什么他对你来说不够呢
Why wasn't he enough?
在我看来他已经很好了
He was enough for me.
嗯
Yeah.
就是这样 盖里
That's just it, Gary.
他会为所有人做事
He was there for everybody.
他对大家来说就是一切
He was everything to everyone.
那样很好 只是除去所有人
Which was great, except that I...
我会被遗忘
I just got forgotten.
我真的很讨厌我的生日
I really hate my birthday.
我知道
I know.
我过去不是这样
I didn't used to.
我记得之前的感觉 醒来以后想到
I remember that feeling, waking up and realizing,
今天到了 我的生日到了
"Today's the day. Today is my birthday,"
尤其还是孩子的时候
especially as a kid.
我七岁的时候 我爸妈会给我办一场隆重的派对
When I was 7, my parents threw this huge party.
整个年级的人都会过来玩
Whole grade came over.
不光是我们班 一整个年级
Not just my class -- the whole grade.
他们还会请魔术师
And they hired a magician.
可是你讨厌魔术事
You hate magicians.
我现在讨厌
Now I hate magicians.
但当时 我天啊
But back then, maa-aan.
那天早晨 我父母大吵了一架
That morning, my parents got into a huge fight.
他们吵得很凶
It was a real blowout.
他们在卧室吵 但是所有的孩子都能听见他们说话
In their bedroom, and all those kids could hear them.
我想他们可能还要在一起生活一阵子
And I guess they stayed together for a couple months after that,
但也是那天
but that was the day that I knew
我知道我爸妈的婚姻结束了
that my parents' marriage was over.
我吹灭蜡烛的时候
And when I blew out my candles,
没有许下要他们在一起的愿望
I didn't wish for them to stay together.
我只是想他们一直开心下去
I just wished for us to be happy.
然后我就暗暗对自己发誓
And then I promised myself
我永远都不想结婚
that I would never get married,
因为我不想要那样的生活
because that is not what I wanted.
但我后来见到了你和乔恩
But then I saw you and Jon,
还有该死的 黛
and damn it, D,
你们又让我重新相信了爱情
you made me believe in it all over again.
乔恩和我 我们之前一直过得很开心
Jon and I, we were -- we were that amazing couple.
但到了那么一天就不开心了
Until we just -- we weren't.
但这也并不代表
And that -- that doesn't mean
你不能放手去争取
that you shouldn't try to get that.
如果我还可以在和他在一起
If I -- If I could fall in love with him all over again...
我会
...I would.
我能给你看个东西吗
Can I show you something?
I don't remember, were we wild and young?
All that's faded into memory
I feel like somebody I don't know
干嘛啊 黛 这是什么
Come on, D. What is this?
就在几个小时以前
Just -- it got here a couple of hours ago.
豪车司机
Apparently, the limo driver
显然想要把你们放在这
was gonna drop you guys off here and...
And the dark will bring you down
And the night will break your heart
But only if you're lucky now
你要干什么
What are you doing?
就是想点上蜡烛
Just got to light the candles.
Waiting outside while you find your keys
五根
Five.
我只有这么多
It's all I got.
Like bags of trash in the blackening snow
City of neon and toes that freeze
你知道吗 这样也挺好的
You know, not for nothing --
你竟然选了埃迪不选我 我该有多伤心啊
how upset should I be that you picked Eddie and not me?
We've got nothing and nowhere
And the lights will draw you in
And the dark will take you down
许愿吧
Make a wish.
我不想许
I don't wanna.
许吧
Come on.
Only if you're lucky now
你想许什么愿
What are you gonna wish for?
If the lights will draw you in
And the dark will take you down
和我七岁的时候一样的愿望
The same thing I've been wishing for since I was 7.
But only if you're lucky now
该死的 乔恩
Damn it, Jon.
乔恩
狄莱拉
要晚一点了 回家见
爱你
派对时间
今天是盖理的
35岁生日
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表