剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Uh, let's just say I'm glad I'll be on painkillers.
所以 到底发生了什么 他说了什么
So, what's going on? Did he say?
是你说的某句话
Yeah, it's something you said.
- 很有意思 - 不 我是认真的 D
Very funny. No, I'm serious, D.
是你说的某句话
It was something you said.
你和他们说他们在一起很可爱吗
Did you tell them they look cute together?
是的 因为他们的确是
Yeah, because they did.
好吧,显然埃利奥特对他的家庭
Okay, well, apparently Elliot is not as open
不像丹尼对你那么开放
with his family as Danny is with you,
所以他有点害怕
so he was a little freaked out
他朋友的妈妈对他的性取向发表评论
that his buddy's mom commented on his sexual orientation.
天哪
Oh, God.
- 你是说 - 是的 没错
- You mean - Yeah, that's right.
你揭露了一个12岁的孩子
You outed a 12-year-old.
选择加里 我觉得对他来说意义重大
Choosing Gary, I, uh, think that meant a lot to him.
这对我来说也意义重大
It definitely meant a lot to me.
我从一开始就知道加里可能是正确的选择
I knew Gary was probably the right choice from the start.
但说实话 我
But to be honest, the reason I, uh,
不想选他是因为
didn't want him is because...
你的做法
you did.
一直以来
Somewhere along the way,
和你争吵成为了我默认的做法
arguing against you became my default.
但那是不对的
And that's not okay.
好吧 这可不是我应得的
Well, it's not like I didn't deserve it.
不 埃迪
No, Eddie.
我很久以前就不再相信你了
I stopped giving you the benefit of the doubt a long time ago.
是我的原因
And that's on me.
我需要为我们的结局
I need to take some of the responsibility
承担一些责任
for where we ended up.
那是无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
埃利奥特会恢复过来的 孩子们的复原能力很强的
And Elliot will bounce back. Kids are resilient.
当我几乎无法养育我的两个孩子时
How am I gonna raise this kid on my own
我怎么能独自抚养这个孩子呢
when I can barely parent the two that I have?
那太荒唐了
Oh, come on. That's ridiculous.
什么 是真的 我依赖每个人
What? It's true. I'm leaning on everybody,
我就是不能 我只是
and I just can't... I just
如果我还不够好呢
What if I'm not enough?
不够好
Not enough?
D 那些孩子
D, those kids --
他们这七个月来经历的
What they've been through the last seven months
是他们一生中最艰难的事情
is the hardest thing they'll go through in their lives,
你帮助他们渡过了难关 你要让他们渡过难关
and you got them through it. You're getting them through it.
你已经足够好了 你不必做到完美
You're more than enough. You don't have to be perfect.
你只是 你一定要在他们身边
You just... got to be there.
关于酒的事我说对了吗
Was I right about that wine pairing?
- 绝对的 - 太开心了
- Oh, most definitely. - Oh, so happy.
奶酪蛋糕怎么样
And how's that cheesecake?
- 太好吃了 谢谢 - 我就知道你还有肚子吃下去的
- Oh, so good. Thanks. - I knew you were gonna have room for it.
- 您喜欢牡蛎吗 - 是的
Did you like the oysters? - Yeah.
我偷偷塞给你几个
I snuck in a couple extra.
所以 是的 不管怎样 我不想把它弄糟
So, yeah, anyway, I don't want to jinx it,
但我觉得这种T-恤的市场可能会相当大的
but I think this T-shirt thing could be pretty big.
我的供应商说东北部
My supplier said the Northeast
是一个需求量极大的市场
is a pretty hot market right now.
在你去度假的时候你就能谈成这样一笔交易
Landing a deal like that while you're on vacation!
是的 这家伙从不停下来
Yep. This guy never stops!
当然,我需要把我的开销控制一下 所以
Of course, I'll need to keep my overhead low, so,
爸爸 如果可以的话
Dad, I might have to hole it up with you
我可能得和你多呆一阵了
for a little bit longer, if that's cool.
- 我要给我老爸买♥♥几件T恤 - 不
- I'll hook my old man up with some T-shirts. - Hey, no.
我坚持要付钱
I insist on paying for them.
好吧
All right.
干一杯怎么样
Hey, how about a toast?
敬霍华德家的人
To the Howard men.
又一次聚在一起
Together again!
你怎么了 笨蛋
What's with you, Mope-a-dope?
我们实际上是在为他再次利用你们
We're actually toasting to the fact
的这个事实而干杯吗
that he's using y'all again?
别那样看我
Don't give me that look.
你知道自己在做什么
You know exactly what you're doing.
你总是让爸爸妈妈救你于水火之中
You're letting Mom and Dad bail you out as always.
顺便说一下 妈妈的哮喘发作了
And by the way, Mom's asthma is acting up
是因为你拿了她的加湿器
because you took her humidifier.
是你拿走了
You took it.
- 4号♥桌怎么这么吵 - 我们 我们没事
Why is table four so loud? -We're -- We're good.
我们没事了 我很好
We're okay. I'm -- I'm -- I'm good.
大家都好吗 大家都高兴吗
We're all good? Everyone's happy.
好
Okay.
嘿 你吃的黄油
Hey, so, the butter you're eating?
是我们自己做的 我道歉
We make it in-house. My apologies.
这不是说事的地方
This is not the place for any of this.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以他才要吃药
That's why he's on those pills.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
这就是让你难堪的地方吗
That's what embarrasses you?
我想要康复于其中的抑郁症
My depression that I'm trying to do something about?
这个我每天都在处理的问题
This thing -- This thing that I'm dealing with every day,
你跟我在这儿赛脸
and you throw it in my face.
还有 等一下 奥马尔像一个该死的贵族
And, oh, wait a minute, Omar gets to drift through life
过一天 算一天
like a damn prince!
你不知道你在干什么吗
Don't you see what you are doing?
- 你让他变成这个样子 - 哦 我怎么了
You made him what he is! Oh, and what am I?
- 我简直不能相信 - 又是4号♥桌
-I can't believe you -- -Hi, again, table four.
我很抱歉 我是说 我知道今天
I'm sorry. I mean, I know today
是应该完成你愿望清单上的事
was supposed to be all about your bucket list.
结果我们光顾着其他人了
It ended up being about everybody else.
没事的 我们和所有我们喜欢的人
It's okay. We got to spend the day
一起度过了这一天
with all of our favorite people.
我们做了很多
We do plenty of that.
等我好了 我们可以去普利茅斯岩
We can go to Plymouth Rock when I'm well again.
你什么时候康复
When you're well again?
布鲁姆博士 听起来太乐观了
Dr. Bloom, that sounds awfully optimistic.
我不知道
I don't know.
我与死神待了这么久
I've spent so long living with death,
我习惯了
I...it became a habit.
但是今天帮助朋友让我意识到
But helping our friends today made me realize
我真的很想
that I really want to --
我真的想尖叫
I want to be there to scream
当吉娜的餐厅获得了波士顿最佳餐厅的时候
when Gina's restaurant wins Best in Boston,
我想在黛利拉的孩子出生后抽支雪茄
and I want to smoke a cigar when Delilah's baby's born.
别这么做
And -- Don't do that.
你马上战胜癌症 然后开始抽雪茄吗
You're gonna beat cancer and start smoking cigars?
不
No.
我的意思是我的愿望清单是关于过去的
My point is my old bucket list was about the past.
我的新愿望清单
My new bucket list...
是关于未来
is about the future.
我这一生都在努力
All my life, I have tried so hard
成为你想要的人
to be whatever you wanted.
就是让你觉得骄傲
Just to make you proud.
这永远不够
It's never enough.
我永远不够好
I'm never enough.
你从来没有像对待奥马尔那样对待我
You've never treated me the way you treat Omar.
从没有
Ever.
你发完脾气了吗
You done with your tantrum?
是的 我爱你的弟弟
I love your brother. I do.
他总是需要他能得到的一切帮助
But he's always needed all the help he can get.
我是说 要看着他在外面
I mean, look at him out there.
还在不停换工作吗
Still going from job to job?
现在他要离婚了
Now he's getting a divorce.
你认为我还没弄明白吗
You don't think I've figured that out?
我知道你有你的困难
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表