剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
谁也说不好
No one can.
但我能保证的
But I can guarantee
是我剩下的这段时间过得好一点
the quality of the time that I have left.
你应该知道
You're a numbers guy.
我可以继续做抗争
You know that I could fight this
相信医生说的还有百分之三的机会活下去
and have what the doctors say is a 30% chance of living,
或者我可以继续
or I could keep doing
按我现在舒心的方式生活
exactly what I'm doing right now
拥有百分之百的肯定
and have a 100% chance
去享受我剩下的时间
of loving the time that I have left.
我
I -- I --
我不希望你误会我
I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
但是
but I...
我真的很希望你没有遇见我
really, really wish you hadn't met me.
妈妈 广♥告♥结束了
Mom, it's back on!
不是要看电影吗
I thought we were watching a movie.
你拿着那个道格做什么
What -- What are you doing with Doug?
你还在生克洛伊的气吗
You still mad at Chloe?
嗯 我很讨厌她
Yeah, I hate her stupid face.
我也是这么想的 所以我带来了道格
Thought so. That's why I brought up Doug.
我们把手套戴上
Let's put the gloves on.
爸爸买♥♥了所有的装备 但只用了一次
Dad bought all this equipment and only used it once.
他拆这些快递的时候
He burned more calories
消耗的热量都比打拳的多
taking it out of the packaging.
好了 我们都发泄在道格身上吧
All right, let's take it all out on Doug.
我可以叫他克洛伊吗
Can I call him Chloe?
我们不应该这样吧
I don't think we should.
你打算什么时候把小孩放在你老婆肚子里
So, when are you gonna put a baby in that wife of yours?
我们肯定不会这么干
You know we ain't doing that.
我只是想抱孙子
I just want you to have what I have.
爸爸
Dad.
嗯
Mm-hmm?
你感觉
You ever feel, uh...
你感觉过失落吗
You ever feel down...
失落好长一段时间
for more than a couple of days?
你奶奶死后有一段时间把
Maybe after your grandma died.
我说的不是那种那句
I'm not talking about that.
大家都会伤心 儿子
Everybody feels sad, son.
失落是生活的一部分
Feeling sad is just a part of life.
天呐
Oh, God.
真是不可意思 太崩溃了
That was incredible. Just incredible.
我当时情绪上来了
I got so emotional.
天呐 我错过了
Oh, my God. I missed it.
你没错过
You didn't miss it.
两分钟后开始
It starts in two minutes.
- 什么 - 对
- What? - Yeah.
贝瑟和盖尔挑事来着
Beth and, uh, Gail started this whole thing
拦住了泰勒先生
with Mr. Taylor. Oh.
我告诉你 你老公
Your husband, can I just tell you,
为有工作的母亲发声
he spoke up for working moms,
终于有史以来第一次
and for the first time,
我们能得到一些解决办法了
we're getting some results around here.
我 可能激起了20分中的讨论
Yeah, I, uh, may have incited a 20-minute debate
关于共乘车道
about carpool lanes.
为了我吗
For me?
不好意思 朋友们
Uh, excuse me, guys?
西奥有问题了
Uh, there's a problem with Theo.
珍娜说我的角色很蠢
Theo: Jenna says I have a stupid part
因为是一棵树
because I'm just a tree,
没人会注意到 我到底在不在台上
and no one will even notice if I'm up there or not.
并不是这样的
That is not true.
她应该知道 爸爸 她是白雪公主
She should know, Dad. She's Snow White.
你不懂
You don't get it.
你在乐队的时候 可是主唱
When you were in your band, you were the lead.
我知道你的感受
Well, I know how you feel.
你知道搞笑的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
有时候 在我们家里 我就有这种感受
Sometimes in the family, I feel like that.
真的吗
You do?
有时候
Sometimes.
因为你和爸爸太优秀
It's 'cause you and Dad do such a great job
总是被人关注的
of being the leads,
有时候因为工作什么的
but sometimes 'cause of work and stuff,
我感觉自己就像是森林里的树一样
I feel like just another tree in the forest.
知道吗 孩子
You know what, buddy?
白雪公主没有森林
Snow White can't get lost in the forest...
是不会迷路的
...without the forest.
有时候 我们这些树
You know, sometimes it's easy for us trees
会忘记自己多重要
to forget how important we really are.
但是想起来了还挺好
But it's nice to be reminded.
不是吗
Isn't it?
他在做什么
What's he doing?
他想让你给他穿戏服
He wants you to put his costume on him.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
Ready? Yeah.
我的天呀
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
我们现在去哪
Where are we going now?
我们来玩篮球
We are gonna play basketball.
你想活在当下吗
Yeah, you want to live in the moment?
在当下玩篮球
Play some basketball in the moment.
这游戏到21分
The game is to 21.
赢家全赢
Winner takes all.
如果我打败你
If I beat you,
你让我陪你一起对抗癌症
you're gonna fight cancer with me by your side,
你就像上次一样赢
and you're gonna win just like you won last time.
可惜 现在 你要输了
Unfortunately, right now, you're gonna lose.
成交
Deal.
如果我赢了
But if I win,
我就不接受
I am not getting any treatment,
你以后都不要再提这件事
and you can't so much as mention it ever again
跟谁都是
to me or anyone.
开始
Game on.
快点 等你呢
Gary: Come on. I'm waiting.
让我看看你的能耐 我就在这里
Show me what you got. I'm right here.
那试试
Let's see. Huh?
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
想要扔掉这件衣服吗
You want to retire this jersey, Deep Dish?
那就越过我
You're gonna have to get by me.
我会越过你
I will get by you
还有你学詹姆斯·哈登留的胡子
and your wannabe James Harden beard!
不
Oh, no!
为什么我要这样
Why would I go and do that?
别啊
Not again!
肯定是胡子
The beard must be...
太紧了
too tight.
6-1?
6...1?
1 没错
1, yeah.
你的黄金时间会在波卡读过
You're gonna be spending your golden years in Boca.
而且 我们不用
Also, I think we can probably ix-nay
占用整个场地吧 嗯嗯
the full-court element. Yeah. Yeah.
你累了吗
What? Are you tired?
什么 你累了吗
What? You tired?
不 我只是不想在这里待一天
No, I just don't want to be here all day, you know?
好吧
Oh, okay.
很好 你好些了吗
Nice. You feel better?
没有
No.
好
Okay.
B计划 我们暴食消愁
Plan "B" -- let's eat our feelings.
嗯
Yeah!
好
Yeah.
好
Sophie: Okay.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表