剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
换谁都受不了
I know it's unbearable.
这肯定是我一生中做的最难的事
It's got to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.
但有时候你就是没有机会
But sometimes you don't get to do...
去做自己开心的事 让自己快乐的事
the fun thing, the thing that makes you happy.
你只能按照正确的规则做
You have to do the right thing.
我接下来要说的
I'm gonna say this,
以后都不会再说了
and I'll never say it again.
无论我们之间发生过什么 做过什么
Whatever we did, whatever happened...
我们都创造了一个生命
...we also created a life.
- 我就想靠着 - 我想结婚
- I want to snuggle... - I want to marry...
快看
Look at...
嘿
Hey.
埃迪
Eddie!
要啤酒吗
You want a beer?
哦 对了
Oh, that's right.
你不能喝酒 他不喝酒的
You don't drink. He doesn't drink.
所以那首歌♥要卖♥♥给我吗 兄弟
So, you gonna sell me that song or what, man?
那真的是首好歌♥
'Cause it's a pretty good song.
- 没错 我要卖♥♥了 - 真的吗
- Yeah, I am. - You are?
你走运了
You're lucky.
你恰好在正确的时间遇到了我
You caught me on the exact right day.
太好了 正好我想改一下
Great, 'cause I want to screw with it
你的音乐 就改一点
just a little bit. I mean,
我觉得桥接的部分
I think the bridge definitely needs
需要感觉再强烈一点 对吗
a little somethin' somethin', right?
- 嗯 你按照自己的心意来吧 - 好兄弟
- Yeah. Do whatever you want. - My man.
- 嗯 - 谢谢你 好兄弟
- Yeah. - Hey, thank you. Seriously, bro.
- 嗯 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
听着
Yeah, listen...
你知道吗 说不定有天你会一炮而红
You know what? You might make it big one day.
但我建议你现在把啤酒瓶收好
But I suggest you put down that bottle.
不然你最后可能会像我一样
Because you don't want to end up like me...
走投无路把一首好歌♥
Forced to sell a great song to...
卖♥♥给像你这样的人
someone like you.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
都签完了 可以走了
All signed out and good to go.
我们可以回家了
We can go home.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你好多了我就好多了
I'm glad you're better,
但是我现在还在努力补习落下的东西
but I'm still playing catch up, okay.
我今天刚发现
I just found out about all this today,
除了我 大家都知道了
and apparently, everyone else already knew.
我真的不知道没有你我该怎么办
I don't know what I would do without you.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我对你能有什么帮助
How was I there for you?
我都不知道到底发生了什么
I didn't even know what was going on.
吉娜 如果不是为了你
Gina, if it wasn't for you,
我可能很早以前就是一具死尸了
I would have been dead a long time ago.
说出来我都有些害怕 我是真的相信你会这么做
The scary thing is, I believe that.
我希望你可以好起来 希望我们俩都可以变好
I want you to get better. I want us to be better.
我知道你爱我
I-I-I know that you love me,
我也爱你 亲爱的 但是
and I love you, too, baby, but I...
我们现在要想清楚自己到底是什么身份
Right now, I need to figure out who we are
我现在已经糊涂了
because I don't know anymore.
你能看出来我很紧张吗
Can you tell I'm nervous?
看不出来
No.
正常人谁不是去玩电子游戏以前
It's perfectly normal to change your shirt 15 times
要换15次上衣
before going to play video games.
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him.
非常喜欢
A lot.
你知道要是我爸 他会说什么吗
You know what Dad would say?
你要按照自己的方式玩味生活
"You have to play life on your terms."
他说的对
Yeah, well, he'd be right.
领子要立起来还是放下去
Collar up or down?
立起来吧 我们做的可是“危险生意”
Up. It's very "Risky Business."
在车里等我
Wait in the car.
“危险生意” 我看过那部吗
"Risky Business." It... Did I see that?
何必纠结电影夜看什么呢
Why do we bother with Movie Night
反正你都会直接睡过去
if you're just gonna fall asleep?
你不到一周就把泰姬陵搭起来了 亲爱的
Wow. You built the Taj Mahal in less than a week, honey.
我还有一个塔尖没放上去
I still have one spire left,
爸爸一点都没帮我
and Dad didn't help me one iota.
游泳怎么样
How was swimming?
浑身都湿了 不过很有意思
Wet, but fun.
你还穿着游泳衣吗
Are you still in your bathing suit?
- 可能吧 - 等她定好了乐高的案子以后
- Maybe... - Hey, have her call me
让她尽快打给我
as soon as she settles the LEGO case.
好了 我要挂了 宝贝
Okay, I have to go, honey.
我晚点再打给你跟你说晚安
I'll call you later to say good night.
好的 拜拜 妈妈 我爱你
Okay. Bye, Mommy. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
亨特想要干什么
What did Hunter want?
可能只是想看看你
Mm, probably just to look at you,
但是借口是要浏览这些文件
but the excuse was these documents.
你觉得他喜欢我吗
You think he likes me?
不 我知道他喜欢你
No, I know he likes you.
我真是受宠若惊 但我还有其他事要操心
I'm flattered, but I have other things to worry about.
没人让你去操心啊
No one's asking you to worry.
这其实是件很快乐的事
It's actually in the fun section of the program.
我又要忙工作 又要照顾西奥 快乐对我来说太奢侈了
Uh, between work and Theo, I'm too busy for fun.
座右铭不错 在你准备花钱纹下来之前
Great motto, but before you shell out money for that tattoo,
我可以主动给你提供一些建议吗
can I just offer some unsolicited advice?
你什么时候被动过
When is it ever solicited?
照顾西奥最好的方式
The best way to take care of Theo
其实是让他感受全面的生活
is to show him how to live a full life.
你不能总是在担心未来的事
You can't worry so much about tomorrow
却连今天都过不好
that you forget to live for today.
- 感受当下 - 我就在当下
- Be here. - I am here,
- 而且我在工作 - 天呐
- and I'm working. - Oh, boy.
我说的感受当下 是说在此刻
I meant be here, as in be present
在这广阔的集结着互相联♥系♥的这一刻
in the large, interconnected sense of the moment.
这位女士 你真是要再好好学一下婵学
Lady, you need to bone up on your Zen.
看得出来你在想哦
I see you thinking about it.
- 你确定她会来吗 - 会的
- You sure she's coming? - She's coming.
我不想迟到
I don't want to be late.
她喜欢你喜欢的东西吗
Does she like what you like?
埃利奥特和我喜欢一样的东西
Elliot and I like all the same things.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
有一些事的看法不一致
We disagree over some stuff.
- 比如呢 - 成年人的事
- Like what? - Grown-up stuff.
你为什么不多担心一下自己的约会
Why don't you worry about your own date?
- 我以为那 - 那不是约会
- I thought it wasn't... - It's not a date.
那不是
It's not.
她来了
She's here.
好了 回车里去
Okay, get back in the car.
- 祝你好运 - 看着学着点 孩子
- Good luck. - Watch and learn, kid.
祝你好运
Good luck.
希望这一遭玩的值得
I hope this is worth the trip.
- 绝对超值 - 我到时候会看的
- Oh, it'll be worth it. - I'll be the judge of that.
我做了一些疯狂的事
I've done something crazy.
什么事 违章停车吗
Oh, what, parking illegally?
嗨 丹尼
Hi, Danny!
胡同啊
Ooh, alleyway.
真好
Mmm... nice.
好了 往上看
Okay, look up.
哪里
Where?
那
That...
是15层
is 15 stories,
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表