剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
I have to pick up Theo.
不用 我去接西奥 我去接
No, let me get Theo. I'm gonna pick up Theo.
你去别的地方
You're gonna go somewhere else.
去哪都行 好好想想
Anywhere else, and figure out
你怎么能这样对我
how the hell you could've done this.
先不说我 你怎么能这样对西奥
Forget me. How could you do this to Theo?
我的天 你看到这个了吗
Oh, my God. Are you seeing this?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们就站在鲍比·奥尔1970年
We are standing right where Bobby Orr changed
赢得斯坦利杯前换装的地方
after scoring the winning goal to win the 1970 Stanley Cup.
其实 他们拆了花♥园♥然后建了这里
Actually, they tore that Garden down to build this one,
但重点是
but the point is,
很可能就是这间屋子
it was probably in a room just like this.
兄弟 你看
Dude, look at this!
个性化球衣
Personalized jerseys.
就像圣诞节似的
It's like Christmas, man.
是啊 要是在你拆礼物前
Yeah, if just before you opened your presents,
发现圣诞老人睡了你妈
you found out Santa had sex with your mother.
不 我知道 是这样
No, I understand. I -- Listen.
先什么都别清算
Just don't liquidate anything yet.
好的 地铁来了
Okay, the subway's back on.
我回头再打给你
I have to call you back.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
抱歉我没打电♥话♥
Sorry I-I didn't call.
没事 没关系
No, it's okay.
你们在这干嘛呢
What are you guys doing here?
来这帮她收拾约翰的东西
Just here to help her pack up Jon's stuff.
那是当然
Of course.
怎么还封着
Why's that still up?
警♥察♥再没回来撕掉
The police never came back to get it. Ah.
我也不知道撕不撕
I didn't know what to do.
抱歉 我把它撕掉
I'm sorry. I-I'll take it down.
不 我来吧
No, I'll do it.
我去找几个盒子
I'll go get some boxes.
穿着一双之前没有人穿过
How great is it to be wearing a pair of skates
全新的滑冰鞋这感觉有多好
that haven't been worn by a hundred people before you, huh?
本来打算咱们四个穿一回的
We were supposed to do this the four of us.
现在却有个朋友不能来了
Now I got one friend who can't be here.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, guys.
还有一个我不想看见他
And another friend who I don't want here.
生日有多棒
How great are birthdays?
兄弟们 拜托 我需要和你们聊聊
Guys, please. I need to talk to you.
邮件看了吗
Did you check your e-mail?
- 什么 - 我给你发了点东西
What? I sent you something.
你该去看看
You should watch it.
什么 你已经发给我们了
What -- you already sent this to us.
他为什么又发给我了
Why is he sending this to me again?
这是什么啊
Oh, what's that?
是凯瑟琳打来检查你的球有没有问题吗
Is that Katherine calling to check on your balls?
她什么时候需要把这些球拿回去
When does she need those back?
兄弟们 不要拿别人老婆来开玩笑
Guys, wives are off-limits.
我要走了
Got to go.
我的心都要碎了
This is breaking my heart.
我无法想象这对她来说会有多痛苦
Can't imagine what it's doing to hers.
这边 兄弟们
Bring it in, boys!
好了 打的很好
All right, well done.
大家到这里排成一队
Let's line up here,
我们要开球了
and we're gonna work on the face-off.
寿星 你站中间吧
Birthday boy, why don't you go center, huh?
我需要几个边锋
And I'm gonna need a couple of wingers here.
好了 你准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
你怎么还在这里
You're seriously still here?
你也没给我别的选择
You've given me no other choice.
现在 记好了 比赛不是赢就是输
Now, remember, games are won or lost on the dot.
明白了吗
All right?
嘿 认真点儿 注意球
Hey, cinch it in. Smell the puck.
开始了
Here we go.
加里
Gary.
嘿 拜托 兄弟 别这样对我
Hey, come on, man. Don't do this to me.
别这样对你
Don't do this to you?
那你对乔恩做的事怎么说
What about what you did to Jon?!
兄弟们 你们是一个队的
Guys, you're on the same team, here!
兄弟们 我说真的
Guys! Seriously.
放开我
Get off me!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
兄弟们 嘿 兄弟们
Guys. Hey, guys!
怎么
How?!
你怎么可以睡她 埃德
How could you sleep with her, Ed?
你怎么可以睡她
How could you sleep with her?
你怎么能这么对乔恩
How could you do this to Jon?
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我给你打了几次电♥话♥了 但你没有接
I've tried you a couple times, but you're not picking up.
听着 我不想通过语♥音♥留言来跟你说这件事
Look, I didn't want to do this over voicemail.
凯瑟琳发现我们的事了
Katherine found out about us.
加里和罗马也知道了
Gary and Rome know, too.
好吧 我只是打给罗马问问他今天过的怎么样
Yeah, I just called Rome to see how the day's going.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
我应该给你们点儿私人空间
Maybe I should leave you guys...
不 不用
No. Don't.
我们就在这讲
Let's just do this.
秩序 秩序 没人看得到
? Order, order, nobody can see ?
所有的叶子从她的真实中飘落
? All the leaves are falling from her authenticity ?
困境 困境 你知道的一切
? Corner, corner, everything you know ?
把它堆在一起让纯真的爱自♥由♥生长
? Stick it in a pile where the innocence of love can grow ?
凯瑟琳
Katherine!
噢 你在家
Oh, you're home.
我趁午餐休息时间抽空过来一下
I was running errands on my lunch break,
我想把这个还给你
and I wanted to return this.
谢谢你借给我
Thank you for lending it to me.
噢 不用 没事 我说了你可以留着
Oh, no, it's fine. I told you to keep it.
你戴着很好看
It looks beautiful on you.
看见她 看见她 沉醉在阳光下
? Saw her, saw her, pickled in the light ? That is so sweet.
像她在夜里扭动的灵魂一样多变 埃迪在吗
? Fickle as her ghosts as she wriggles in the night ? Is Eddie here?
是的 他 埃迪
Yes! He's, uh -- Eddie!
他在这是 嗯 为了教索菲吉他
He's here for, um, Sophie's guitar lesson.
站在不诚实和贪婪的柱子旁
? Standing by the pillars of dishonesty and greed ?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, hon.
贪婪
? And greed ?
说吧
Say it.
为什么不肯直说
Why won't somebody just say it?
说呀
Just say it!
说什么
Say what?
我要知道它在哪
I need to know where it is.
黛利拉 黛利拉 你在找什么
Delilah. Delilah. What are you looking for?
或许我可以帮你找
Maybe I can help you find it.
他肯定留了些东西 对吗
He must've left something, right?
在哪里 - 黛利拉 你说什么东西
- Where is it? - Delilah, where's what?
纸条 纸条
The note. The note.
告诉我下地狱的纸条
The note that tells me to go to hell!
这样我就能知道他为什么要这么做了
So I know that's why he did it.
你们都这么觉得的 不是吗
That's what you're all thinking, isn't it?
对吗 是吗 觉得是我杀了他
Right? Isn't it? That I killed him?
说呀
Say it.
说出来
Just say it.
说呀
Say it!
听着 我搞砸了 我知道
Look, I screwed up. I know.
是的 说真的
Yeah, royally.
就算是你 埃迪 这都是 都是一件大事
Even for you, Ed, this is a -- it's a big one.
我知道我做错了
I know what I did was wrong.
我 我破坏了友情法则中最严重的一条
I-I broke the biggest guy code there is.
我非常抱歉
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表