剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah.
周五哈
Friday!
他来啦
There he is!
你又喝了吗
Have you been drinking again?
我就想告诉你我有多在乎
I just wanted to show you how much I care, dude.
我知道想想你就害怕
I know that scares you.
但你知道乔恩有什么计划吗
You have any idea what Jon had in mind?
不知道
No.
肯定跟
Pretty sure it didn't involve
西奥四岁生日派对剩下的东西没关系
recycled decorations from Theo's fourth birthday party.
哎哟 晚上妹回家不好意思了吧
Look at you, doing the walk of shame!
不好意思
Shame?
怎么会 我早上还干了一票
No, I just had morning sex.
我很光荣的
This is a victory lap.
你才是跟你学生妈妈
You are in a broken marriage
有一腿
having an adulterous affair
婚姻出现危机了
with one of your guitar students' mothers.
结束了
Yeah, well, that's done.
结束了什么意思
"Done"? What are you talking about, "done"?
你不是说只是暂停一阵子吗
I thought you said you were just pumping the brakes a little.
你在看冰球比赛的时候不还说呢吗
Man, you were gushing about it at a hockey game.
可能注定要错过吧
It just wasn't meant to be.
抱歉 艾德
I'm sorry, Ed.
因为我很难替你难过
But it's tough to feel bad for you,
因为我全都错过了
because I missed the whole thing.
? Happy birthday ?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
- 很棒 - 哥们
Nice! Eddie: Dude.
- 你也来啦 - 盖理 今天生日跨矮了
You too, huh? Go, Gary. It's your birthday.
乔恩不在了的唯一好处
You know, the one good thing about Jon being gone
就是他计划的活动我们不用再办了
is that whatever he had planned, we're not doing.
所以我给你带来了爱与饼干
Which is why I brought love and a cookie.
就一块啊 我们仨人分
Oh, one cookie? For the three of us?
饼干给你 艾德 全给你
It's yours, Ed. The cookie's all yours.
你们谁是寿星
Which one of you is the birthday boy?
乔恩 我靠
Damn it, Jon.
你猜乔恩计划了什么
What do you think Jon planned?
不知道 不管是什么
I don't know, but whatever it is,
没有他我们不该庆祝
we shouldn't be doing it without him.
没错 他应该来的
Totally. He should be here.
没有他感觉不对劲
Just doesn't feel right without him.
这样不好
That's because it's wrong.
- 我就知道 - 罗马 不要
I knew it. No, that's -- Rome, don't.
- 他干什么呢 - 别进去啊
What is he doing? Don't get inside.
哥们
Gentlemen!
拉里 你是拉里吗
Larry -- is it Larry?
- 没错 - 好
Larry: Yes, sir. Yep.
拉里和他的豪车要带我们去
Larry and his limo are about to drive us to --
听好了
wait for it...
棕熊队梦幻营
...Bruins Fantasy Camp!
我们将会在棕熊队的冰场上
We will be on Bruins ice
和史上最伟大的选手玩冰球
playing hockey with some of the greatest players of all time.
乔恩希望我们去 对吧
Jon would still want us to do this, right?
我们要是不去
I think he would come back from the dead
他做鬼也不会放过我们吧
and kill us if we didn't.
我们得去 这样才对
We got to do this. This feels very right.
太好了
Yes!
所以他们没钱了 停止建设
So, they ran out of money and had to stop construction,
没关系 因为反正我们也得把它买♥♥下来
which is fine, because we have to make it our own anyway.
不知道 也许把砖墙涂成白色
I don't know, maybe paint some of the brick white?
应该不错
Could be nice.
嗯
Delilah: Yeah.
我听你的 你来设计
Well, I defer to you. You are the designer.
这是你的地盘 想怎么做怎么做
This is your space. You could do whatever you want.
你怎么看
So...what do you want?
我不懂
I don't get it.
他让你拿到饭店
He makes sure that you get the restaurant.
把我名字加进去
He makes sure that I'm on the lease.
但他却没解释吗
But he doesn't leave a note to explain it?
也没告诉我为什么要这么做
Or tell me why he did it.
我也不知道 小黛
Yeah, I don't know, D.
有人吗 谁啊
Hello? Oh, who's that?
玛姬 你好诶
Maggie! Hi!
我正好在附近
I was just in the neighborhood. Wow.
嘿 我
Hey. I -- I just --
你们这样我
I don't think that this is really --
对不起 小黛 我们就是想来陪陪你
I'm sorry. D, wait. We're just trying to help.
- 我知道 - 帮帮你
Delilah: I know. And keep you company, you know?
说实话
And cards on the table,
她可能还预约了美甲
she may have made mani/pedi appointments
和深层清洁面部护理
followed by deep-cleansing facials
还有午餐
and then lunch reservations
在一家很难预约的饭店
at a place that's really hard to get into.
你要是想帮忙 就带我去乔恩的办公室
If you want to help, I do need to go to Jon's office
整理他的东西
and -- and, uh, go through his stuff.
我一个人不敢面对
I just -- I haven't been able to face it alone.
但是
But, uh...
那我们就去那里吧
Then that's what we'll do instead.
艾德 我说了 营地什么装备都有
Ed, I told you. The camp supplies all the gear.
钥匙凯瑟琳让你干别的
But what if Katherine asks you to do s--
她肯定会的
She's gonna want you to do something.
我得去拿幸运滑冰鞋的
I have to get my lucky skates.
你要是不得不给西奥
How lucky are they gonna feel
做炸鸡柳 你还觉得幸运吗
when you get stuck making chicken tenders for Theo?
等我一会
Wait here.
我跟你去 不相信你爱
I'm coming with you 'cause I don't trust your process.
鸡柳是鸡的哪部分
What part of the chicken does the tender come from?
有一个突发奇想
Gary: Here's a radical thought.
你问的时候 不如
When you ask, why don't you pretend
鼓起勇气点呗
you have more balls than a Ken doll?
说什么 你和你的婚姻 你要做什么
What are you talking about? You, your marriage, the way you walk through it
都要来请示
like you need a permission slip to do anything.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
你好
Hello.
卫裤好看 很棒 你很精神
Great sweatpants. They look great. You look great.
加在一起
Together? Forget about it.
我来吧
I'll take it from here.
亲爱的
Hey, hon.
还记得今天早上
Remember how I got that,
收到乔恩的自动提示吗
um, auto-reminder from Jon this morning?
生日快乐 我知道你不喜欢
Happy birthday. I know you hate it.
确实
I do!
通常我也讨厌
I normally do.
但是我们发现了他的计划
But then we found out what he had planned.
居然是在多伦多道明银行花♥园♥参加棕熊队梦幻营
It's hockey fantasy camp with the Bruins at the Garden!
天啊 你们只知道这东西
Oh, my God. That is all you guys ever talk about.
是啊 问题是 今天过一会
Yeah! So, here's the thing. I'm supposed to pick up Theo
我要去接西奥下游泳课
from his swim lesson later on today.
但是你知道
But, you know, since this is obviously
这件事对于乔恩来说非常重要
super important to Jon --
我能理解他
I can totally get him.
这是乔恩计划的 你当然啊要去
Jon planned this. Of course you should go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去拿幸运滑冰鞋
I'm gonna get my lucky skates!
盖里
Katherine: So, Gary?
这样可以了吗
Are we good?
还是要我写同意书
Or do you need me to sign his permission slip?
谢了亲爱的 一会见
Eddie: Thanks, hon! See you later!
喂
Hello?
抱歉 这是我丈夫的
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表