剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
我再说最后一次 你可以按照需要选择大小
Okay, last time, you you can choose your own size.
如果是撒了一点
So, if you have a minor spill --
你就只用撕下来一点点
You can tear off a tiny sheet --
大家伙
Guys.
妈妈 不要 我今晚要去跳舞
Mom, no, I'm doing the recital tonight.
宝贝 那你要和谁跳
Sweetie, who are you gonna dance with?
我和你跳
I'll dance with you.
哦 你能给我撕一张吗
Oh. Can you tear me off a tiny sheet?
我可能要多撕点
I think I need a big one.
谢谢 小弟 但是我需要个更高点的舞伴
Thanks, dude, but I need someone a little taller.
编舞里有一段你需要把我举起来
There's a part where you have to pick me up.
那就奶爸团出个人
Okay, Band of Dads.
加里 我们不妨承认一个众所周知的事实
Look, Gary, let's just say what we already know.
只要涉及跳舞的事
I'm the one that everyone goes to
我是大家的首选
for anything involving dancing.
- 大家都知道吗 - 就你不知道
- Do we all know that? - Everyone but you.
我想和你一起跳舞
I want to do the recital with you.
对不起 菲董
Oh. I'm sorry, Pharrell.
她挑了她的吉他老师
She picked her guitar teacher.
你猜怎么着 他不会比我跳得好
Yeah, well, you know what? Won't be as good as me,
但是绝对好过你
but definitely won't be as bad as you.
你愿意吗
So, will you do it?
我的荣幸
I'd be honored.
你们坐下吃
You guys sit down and eat,
埃迪过来帮我调点非乳奶精
and Eddie can help me reach the non-dairy creamer.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
他身高不够的地方
What he lacks in height,
可以用他那长得诡异的胳膊来补上
he makes up for with disproportionately long arms.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不能和苏菲跳父女舞
You can't do the father/daughter dance with Sophie.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
她选的我
She chose me.
如果乔恩知道
And if Jon knew --
我更不能让她的女儿失望
I'm not gonna let his daughter down.
那也不能是你
It can't be you.
索菲问为什么不行的时候 我怎么回答
When she asks me why, what should I tell her?
嘿
Hey.
这不是我们招来的
We didn't go looking for this.
但它就是发生了
Yet we let it happen.
好消息 房♥东刚把最后的租约
Good news. The landlord just sent over
送过来 吉娜
the final lease for the restaurant. Gina!
我准备进城 把它打印出来 然后回来
I'm gonna head into the city, print it out, and circle back.
等下 这太蠢了 你为什么不
Wait, that's silly. Why don't you
在乔恩的书房♥工作呢
work out of Jon's study?
- 你确定吗 - 没错 当然
- You sure? - Yes, absolutely.
你可以用他的笔记本电脑 还有
You can use his laptop, and...
你需要开机密♥码♥吗
You need his password?
不 当然不用
No, of course not.
做了他6年的助理 你知道比我多
Six years his assistant, you know more than I do.
感谢你为这个家所做的一切
Thank you for everything you do for this family.
我应该做的
Of course.
丹尼 你知道我是一个很酷的叔叔 对吧
Danny, you know that I am the cool uncle, right?
这是不是意味着你又打算
Does that mean you're gonna try
带我一起喝酒
to make me drink beer with you again?
不
No.
可能吧
Maybe.
我的意思是
What I mean is,
我了解你的整个人生 对吧
I've known you your whole life, right?
我从来没给你换过尿布
I've never changed your diaper or anything,
因为那太恶心了
'cause that's gross,
但如果你想告诉我
but if you ever want to tell me
艾拉是个男孩
that Ella's a boy,
我很开心听到这 好吗
I'm glad to hear that, all right?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
艾拉百分之百是个女孩
Ella's totally a girl.
百分之百
Totally.
刚在说什么
What was that about?
- 男人之间的事 - 哦 是吗
- Guy stuff. - Oh, yeah?
- 在讲车和睾丸 - 是 差不多吧
- Talking about, uh, Corvettes and testicles? - Yeah, pretty much.
好吧 埃内斯托和他的卡罗拉还有12分钟到
Well, Ernesto and his Corolla are 12 minutes away.
你得到的评分是3.9
That's what you get for having a 3.9 rating.
这不是我的错 都是酒精的问题
It was not my fault, it was the tequila.
我送你过去
I'm gonna give you a ride.
不要吐在我的车上
Don't vomit in my car.
没问题
Can do.
我们独奏会上见
And I will see you at the recital.
你们不需要来的
You guys don't need to come.
出于礼貌 我们要来的
That's what makes it such a sweet gesture.
多谢
Thank you.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你这两天跟她拥抱的次数
You've hugged her more in the last two days
比我过去十年都多
than I have in the last 10 years.
那是因为你终于带了一个我们都喜欢的女孩子回来
Well, that's because you finally brought over a woman we like.
你不喜欢乔伊斯
You didn't like Joyce?
乔伊斯
Joyce.
是的 我不喜欢乔伊斯
No, I didn't like Joyce.
事实上她偷了我的煮蛋计时器
Or the fact that she stole my egg timer.
那个 你不能
That -- You can't --
我觉得她没偷
I don't think that happened.
你在这
There you are.
他看起来真开心
He looks so happy.
每个笑容后面都藏着心酸
Behind every smile is another story.
好 卡
And...cut!
太棒了 马克 给我们点儿时间
That was great, Mark. Give us a sec.
感觉怎么样
How we feeling?
很棒 非常棒 太棒了
That was good. That was good. Really great.
是的 除了
Yeah. Except --
是 笑容还可以再大点儿
Yeah. It -- It could be bigger.
需要再大些
Needs to be bigger.
我是说 我们需要看起来像是汽水让他笑了
I mean, we want the soda to make him smile.
好吧
Okay.
但他刚笑了
But he was smiling.
是的 没错
Yes. That's true.
但可能我们可以让笑容再大点儿
But maybe we could push the smile.
绝对要让笑容再大点儿
Definitely push the smile.
但不用太多 不用太多
But not too much. Not too much, though.
就一点儿
Just a --
你知道的 再多一点儿
You know? Just a little bit.
我给你看一下我在说什么 来吧
Let me show you what I'm talking about. Yeah.
哦 我们现在看的是什么
Oh. What is it we're looking at?
笑容 笑容
Smiles. Smiles.
罗马 这是笑容
Rome, these are smiles.
哦 这个笑容 太大了
Oh, and that one is -- Too much.
太大
Too much.
罗马 你在听吗
Rome, you with us?
- 他 他懂了 - 好的
- H-He's got it. - Okay.
- 是吗 - 我不知道
- Does he? - I don't know.
新计划
New plan.
把你最大的笑容展示出来
Give me the biggest smile you got.
不要担心它是完全基于现实的
Don't worry about basing it in reality at all.
完全明白 没问题
Totally get it, no problem.
罗林
Rolling.
你能相信我们必须要做这种傻♥逼♥事吗
Can you believe we have to do this crap?
我能拿到一个月的房♥租
I'm getting paid a month's rent
只要站在这喝苏打水就好
to stand here and drink soda.
一切就绪
Quiet on set!
布景 麻烦了
Places, please.
好
And...
开拍
action!
5 6 7 8
Five, six, seven, eight.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表