剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Can I interest you in a TIE fighter-shaped grilled cheese?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不
No!
嘿 凯文
Hey, hey. Kevin.
- 这是你吗 - 你简直要搞死我
- This you? - You're killing me.
我听这个真的快死了
This is what's going to kill me.
耶
* Yeah
我们开始吧
* Let's go!
不 别开始 还是停下吧
No, let -- let's not go. Let's stop.
好了
All right.
好的 没关系
* All right, okay
好的 没关系
* Unh, all right, okay
好的 没关系
* All right, okay
不行 有关系
It's not all right. It's not -- It's not okay.
Return of the Mack, get 'em, what it is
What it does, what it is, what it isn't
Looking for a better way to get up out of bed
Instead of getting on the Internet
And checking a new hit me, get up
Thrift shop, pimp-strut walkin'
Little bit of humble, little bit of cautious
你太蠢了
You're an idiot.
Sweater game, nope, nope
人们开始燥起来了
Oh! And the crowd goes wild.
不行
Ah, ah, ah, ah.
琳达 小心了哦
Linda. Careful.
你差点笑出来
You almost smiled.
好了
Boom.
这景色不错吧
How's that for a view?
这是站在剑桥看过去的查尔斯河
It's the Cambridge side of the Charles,
这样你就能假装和我一起上了哈佛
so you can pretend you went to Harvard with me.
凯文 你听见没
Oh, Kev, did you hear that?
乔恩是哈佛的
Jon went to Harvard.
是吗
Oh, really?
他想告诉你他是哈佛的
He'd like you to know that he went to Harvard.
就是那个哈佛
It's Har-- Harvard.
好吧 告诉你两件事
Okay, two things.
第一件 你不用再盯着白墙看了
One, you're not staring at a blank wall anymore.
第二件 你会康复的
And two, you're gonna beat this.
真的
Mm. You are.
看着吧 你绝对活得比我长
Just watch. You're gonna outlive me.
你会在我死去很久之后告诉人们
You're gonna be here long after I'm gone telling people --
你上了哈佛
You went to Harvard.
人们需要铭记这一点
People need to know.
所以赶紧好起来 好吗
So get better, okay?
等你一好起来 我们就去租一艘那样的船
As soon as you do, we're gonna rent one of those boats,
去查尔斯河划船
and we're gonna go out on that water.
到时候唯一会让你呕吐的原因就是晕船
The only thing that's gonna make you vomit is seasickness
或者是喝了太多含羞草鸡尾酒
or one too many mimosas.
唐尼 你要是现在动手你也不会有什么好处
Donny, if you pull the trigger now, you get nothing.
我不按的话能有什么好处
How do I know that I'm gonna get something?
我跟你说了 地铁投票正在好转
No, I told you, the subway vote is back on.
我等不到了 阿什丽
I can't wait for that, Ashley.
是吗 乔恩给你
Oh, really? After all the business
安排了那么多生意
that Jon has thrown your way,
你就打算袖手旁观
you're just gonna, what,
然后这样欺骗他的家人吗
sit there and screw his family over?
你让我先想想有什么办法
Just let me --Let me see what I can do.
好的 看看你有什么办法
Yeah, "see what you can do."
嘿
Hey.
你想去喝一杯吗
You wanna get a drink?
是的 很想
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
嘿
Hey.
埃迪 你在这干什么
Eddie. Uh, what are you doing here?
问题应该是你在这干什么
Uh, the question is, what are you doing here?
你应该在家看儿子
You're supposed to be watching our son.
结果呢 他现在和你的新男友在家待着
Instead, I find him at home with your new boyfriend?
首先 亨特不是我男朋友
First of all, Hunter's not my boyfriend.
他是同事
He is a colleague
只不过很热心的帮我一把
who is graciously helping me out.
其次 现在是我陪西奥的时间
Second, this is my time with Theo.
我觉得关键是
Well...I think the point is
我们需要更好的交流
that we need to communicate better.
比如我从瑞吉娜听说黛利拉怀孕的消息吗
Like how I found out from Regina that Delilah's pregnant?
我知道那是乔恩的孩子
Look, I know the baby's Jon's.
但我更希望从你这里听到这个消息
I would have liked to have heard that from you.
你说的没错
You're right,
对不起
and I'm sorry.
西奥需要我们 尤其是现在
But Theo needs us, especially now,
他如果不能和你在一起
and when he can't be with you,
我更希望他可以过来找我
I would like for him to be with me.
怎么了
What?
我只想陪着他
All I want is to be with him.
- 嘿 - 我要回去工作了
- Hey. - I got to get back to work.
悲伤很复杂
Grief is complicated,
经常还会因为外界的因素而加重
and it's often exacerbated by external factors.
除了犹他州之外的地方
Every state, with the exception of Utah,
都是
is, um...
这么说吧
You know, th--
这跟研究没关系
this is not about, um...a study.
呃
Um...
我22岁的时候
When I was 22,
失去了我最亲密的朋友
I lost my best friend --
就是我弟弟
my brother.
他当时也和你们一样大
He was your age.
说不定你们其中有人本来会和他成为朋友
Any one of you could have been his friend,
可能成为那个
could have been the one
阻止他酗酒 上了那辆车的人
to stop him from drinking and getting in that car,
但是你们没法阻止他
but you didn't.
我也一样
And neither did I.
我很羞于提起这一切
I'm ashamed to admit this,
但是我当时刚接到电♥话♥的时候
but when I first got that call,
我感觉松了一口气
I felt relief.
我不用再时刻查看手♥机♥
I didn't have to keep checking my phone,
担心医院打来
wondering if it was gonna be the hospital
说他又伤害了别人或者是自己
saying that he hurt someone or himself,
但是这种放松的感觉
and that relief...
恰恰让我感觉更难受
uh, just makes me feel worse.
我还有很多没有排解的感情
I have so many feelings that I haven't processed
因为我很惭愧
because I am...
我甚至不敢承认我有那些感受
...too ashamed to admit that I have them.
这就是复杂的丧亲之痛
And that is complicated bereavement.
合伙人西装
Partner blazer.
对了 那个重要的面试就在今天
Oh, that's right. The big interview is today.
等他们把你的名字放到门上
So, when they put your name on the door,
以后还会和我说话吗
you still gonna talk to me?
好吧 怎么了 你去哪了
Okay, what happened? Where'd you go?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
自从上了法律学校之后
Every day since law school,
我一直在努力成为合伙人
I've been working so hard to make partner,
现在我已经走到了这道门槛上
and now it's on my doorstep.
想到这件事可能
How do I take it,
会拉远我和西奥以后的距离 我就不知道怎么接受
knowing it'll pull me away from Theo even more?
你知道换我会怎么做吗
You know what I would do?
相信直觉
Trust your gut.
每次都会让我喜出望外
It continues to amaze me.
很有说服力
That settles it.
如果我成功了 还会和你说话的
If I make partner, I'll still talk to you.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's do this.
我们要开趴体了
We're gonna party!
摆脱癌症 一整年 同志们
Cancer-free, one year, people.
谢谢你们
Thank you very much.
抱歉信息量这么大
Sorry if that's too much information,
但是是真的
but it's true.
来吧 咱们嗨起来
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表