剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
Okay, I should've told you. I'm sorry.
你是因为这事生气吗
That's why you're mad?
我生气是因为如果你告诉我
I'm mad because if you had told me,
我可能就过去陪你了
then maybe I could've been there for you.
也可以和乔恩谈谈
Maybe I could've been there for Jon.
但现在他走了
But now he's gone.
因为我
Because of me.
但很好 至少你 说出来了
That's good. At least you, You said it.
这
It's...
我觉得这是个错误 我不该来的
I think this was a mistake. I-I shouldn't have come.
黛
D.
你可以自己弄这个餐馆的
Uh, you should do the restaurant without me.
我退出
I'm done.
我们是不是该击个掌呢
Is this when we get the fist bumps and the high-fives?
爸爸 我说的是我开车的时候
Dad, all I'm saying is that while I'm driving,
你不能碰我的方向盘
you need to not touch the wheel.
我想让你
And all I'm saying is you need to commit
多摁喇叭
to honking the horn more.
你该相信我能自己开车的
Maybe you trust me to drive myself.
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
对吧 索菲
Right, Soph?
不管是什么 我都支持爷爷
Whatever it is, I take his side.
亲爱的好孙女
Hey, sweetie.
小伙子
Where is, uh...
在哪
The boy.
丹尼
Danny.
对 丹尼 我知道我孙子的名字
Danny! Yes, I know my grandson's name!
对不起 我只是
Sorry. I'm just...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事的 他在楼上
It's okay. He's upstairs.
丹尼在楼上 他见到你会很激动的
Danny's upstairs, and he's excited to see you.
谁把这个放这了
Who put this back up?
我放的
I did.
你很担心你♥爸♥爸
You're so worried about your dad.
那谁担心我的呢
How about you worry about mine?
你什么意思
What does that mean?
拜托 妈妈
Oh, come on, Mom.
我们都看出来了
We all see it.
每天 你在努力拜托他
Every day, you push away more and more of him.
之前的两个周五
God, I mean, for the past two Fridays,
你都有不过披萨之夜的借口
there's been some excuse not to do pizza night...
爸爸之夜
Dad's night.
我原来很讨厌周五
I used to hate Fridays.
但现在
But now...
我只想在爷爷无聊的故事中
...all I want is to be bored by Grandpa's stories
等着爸爸做的披萨
while waiting for Dad's pizza.
我不能忘了他
I want to remember him.
你为什么要忘了他呢
Why... Why don't you?
我
I...
我只是
I was...
我只是在努力保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
没感觉出来你在保护我们
Yeah, well, doesn't feel like you're protecting us.
感觉你想努力忘了他
It feels like you're erasing him.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
我承认 我的生日 让我有些疯狂
Admittedly, my birthday, uh, makes me a little crazy,
不知道你听说了没有
and also, I don't know if you heard,
但有一些未经同意的妻子交换活动
but there's been some non-consensual wife swapping...
在这个小组里发生了
happening in the friend group.
我听说了 抱歉
I heard. I'm sorry.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
只是
Um, it's just...
今天早上我
This morning I had a...
嘿 盖尔?比尔
Hey, Gare-Bear.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
好久不见
Long time.
是 是有一阵子了
It's been... It's been a while.
你看起来不错
You look good.
是很久没见了
It's been a good, long while.
是啊 我刚结束了六周的强化排毒疗程
Yeah, well, I just got back from this six-week intense detox.
你不会相信我身上
I mean, you would not believe the amount of mucoid plaque
排出了多少黏液斑
that came out of me.
- 还有很多要消化的 - 是啊
- That's a lot to process. - Yeah. Yeah, it was.
但说实话 我从没感觉这么好过
But, you know, honestly, I've never felt better.
我整个人都充满激♥情♥
My insides are literally glowing.
你应该
You should, uh...
- 你应该试试 - 有趣
- you should see them. - Ah-mazing.
嗨丽贝卡 我是玛吉
Hi, Rebecca. I'm Maggie.
嗨 玛吉 欢迎
Hi, Maggie. Welcome.
如果我是你我不会吃的
Oh, I wouldn't if I were you.
麸质会破坏肾上腺
Gluten wreaks havoc on the adrenals.
谢谢你的提醒
Good to know.
总之 我想死你了 盖尔小熊
Anyway, missed you, Gare-Bear.
现在我回来了 我们应该买♥♥一些非转基因食品
Now that I'm back, we should get some non-GMO tapas.
你知道的 浴室里有我们的位置的
Or, you know, there's always our spot in the bathroom.
我可以解释的
Okay. I can explain.
解释什么
Explain what, exactly?
在教堂洗手间和别人搭讪
That hooking up with survivors in the church bathroom
是你要搬家的地方吗
is your go-to move?
别费神了
Don't bother.
我知道你不喜欢亲密
I knew that you had intimacy issues,
但是频繁换女人不是长久之计
but sleeping your way through women with an expiration date
是非常可悲的
is pathetic.
这不公平
That's not fair.
严格来说 这些女人都刚好在恢复期
Technically, these women are in remission.
嘿 你没必要难过
Hey, you know what? You don't get to be upset.
你说的 我们就是玩玩
You said we were just having fun.
是你那个穿防风夹克的男友出现
You keep asking for rain checks
你才一直要求第二次机会的
when your boyfriend in the windbreaker shows up.
是前男友 而且穿的是短夹克
Ex-boyfriend, and it's a bomber jacket.
麦琪 你坚持我们只是玩玩而已
Maggie, you insisted that there is no us!
你知道吗 盖瑞 你说得对
You know what, Gary?! You're right!
我没理由难过啊
I don't have any reason to be upset,
因为你使出必杀技的一刻
because I knew exactly who you were
我知道你是什么样的人
the moment I fell for your go-to move.
我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
你像是害怕脱掉上衣的时候
When you acted like you were afraid to take your shirt off,
是为了上我的另一招吗
is that just another move to get inside me?
塔玛拉不是那个拿着阿萨浆果
Wasn't Tamara the one with the acai berries
维他命净化的吗
and the vitamin cleanse?
对 我付了847,000块钱买♥♥了一个月的果汁
Yeah, she had me paying $847,000 a month for juice.
首先 发音是阿萨伊
First of all, it's pronounced ah-sah-ee.
埃迪念错真丢人
So, that's an embarrassing moment for Ed.
第二 她非常英勇好吗
And secondly, she was very spirited, okay?
谁想再来点桑格利亚汽酒
Who wants more sangria?
不 莱恩
No, Len.
埃迪不喝酒了 忘了吗
Eddie doesn't drink, remember?
没关系
It's okay.
你没必要那样让我爸尴尬吧
Hey, you didn't have to embarrass my dad like that.
我就是想让有酗酒问题的朋友
I was just trying to keep my friend
远离酒精而已
with the drinking problem from drinking.
他 你先接电♥话♥吧
He... Of course, answer the phone.
嘿
Hey.
我做的一切都是为了照顾这个家庭
Everything I do is to take care of this family.
告诉我你有好消息了
Tell me you have good news.
嗨 我要走了
Hi. I'm heading out.
谢谢你照看孩子们
Thanks for looking after the kids.
他们 很喜欢你
They, They love you.
我也喜欢他们
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表