剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
是的
Yeah.
我这周都要和丹尼一起待着
I've been hanging out with Danny all week
因为妈妈要帮黛利拉姨妈处理她的麻烦
while Mom helps Aunt Delilah with her problem.
她的麻烦
Her problem?
大家以为我只是在看书 其实我也在听他们说话
People think I'm reading, but I'm also listening.
老爸 老爸
Dad? Dad?
啊 太可惜了
Ah, bummer.
所以 你可以和我讲讲这个麻烦吗
Hey, so... you want to tell me about this problem?
嘿
Oh, hey.
嘿 我想给你这个
Hey. I wanted to give you this.
这是我的零花钱
It's my allowance.
我想赞助你参加比赛
I want to sponsor you for the race.
哇 谢谢你 艾略特
Oh, wow. Thanks, Elliot.
本来有20美元的
It would have been $20,
但我在来的路上买♥♥了一瓶思乐冰 所以
but I got a Slurpee on the way over, so...
所以你的嘴唇才是蓝色的吗
Is that why your lips are blue?
没错
Totally.
你现在想出去玩儿吗
So, um, you wanna hang out?
好啊
Sure.
实际上 我得
Oh... actually, I, um...
我得帮忙做晚饭
I-I have to help make dinner.
我答应我妈妈了 并且
I promised my mom, and...
- 好吧 那么 - 是的
- Okay, well, then... - Yeah.
回头见
...see you later.
再见 埃利奥特
Bye, Elliot.
回见 丹尼
Later, Danny!
我想我们去银行之前
I think we have a little bit of time
还有一点时间
before we have to go to the bank.
是的 咱们把文件整理一下
Uh, yeah, okay, so let's get the documents together.
嘿 亲爱的 我要把这些东西放到办公室去
Hey, sweetie. I'll get this stuff in the office.
为什么一个7岁的孩子都我更了解
Why does a 7-year-old know more about what's going on
咱们家的情况呢
in our family than I do?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
西奥把凯瑟琳正在帮你
Theo told me about your little problem
解决的小麻烦告诉我了
that Katherine's helping you with.
妈妈 发生什么事了
Mom. What is going on?
我们要搬家吗
Are we gonna have to move?
希望我们不用
I hope not.
等等 所以这些事你一点都不知道吗
Wait, so you... you didn't know about any of this?
他没有告诉你吗
He didn't tell you?
没有
No.
他怎么能这么对我们呢
How could he do this to us?
我相信他不是故意想伤害我们的
I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt us.
他骗了你
He lied to you.
- 他骗了我们 - 老爸不是个骗子
- He lied to us. - Dad's not a lair!
是的 是的 他就是个骗子 丹尼
Yeah. Yeah, that's exactly what he was, Danny.
一直以来他都假装成一个完美的人
He pretended to be this perfect guy,
但却隐藏了他真实的样子
all while hiding who he really was inside.
我想为了我爸去参加跑步比赛的
I wanted to run this race for my dad.
但我不会为我自己根本不了解的人去跑这个步
But I'm not gonna run a race for someone I didn't even know.
我退出
I'm out.
小心哦 门没有锁
Heads up? Door's unlocked!
你知道吗 如果是我或者任何一个当地杀人犯
You know, the gesture of you giving me this key
能轻而易举地进入这里的话 你给我一把钥匙这件事
means a little less when me or any local murderer
意义就没那么大了
can just waltz in and have...
让你失望了
* Gets you down
我一直在天马星空地奔跑着
* Well, I've been running on, running on empty
想要突破自我
* Trying to break through sometimes
有人抓住了我 我正在坠落
* Someone catch me, I'm falling
我正在坠落
* I'm falling
嘿
Hey.
- 嗨 - 我刚刚
- Hi. - I just, uh,
从你没有上锁的大门里走了进来
walked through your unlocked door...
顺便告诉你
FYI.
好吧
Okay.
你的衣橱里也许藏着一个连环杀手 也许没有
There may or may not be a serial killer hiding in your closet.
不过不用担心 他只是想试试你的婴儿鞋
But don't worry. He just wants to try on your little baby shoes
然后杀了你 来扒下你的皮肤
and then kill you for your skin.
算他走运 我每天都涂了保湿霜
Ah, well, he's in luck, 'cause I moisturize every day.
你还好吗 小戴的事情处理的怎么样了
Are you okay? How'd it go with D?
不管你信不信 比你早上的情况还要糟糕
Believe it or not, worse than your morning.
情况其实 不大好
The situation is... is not great.
你想聊聊这件事吗
You want to talk about it?
我其实不想谈
I really don't.
但是我很想知道
I would, however, love to know where you think
你要去哪儿 除非你要去给你这
you're going because, unless it's to get more lotion
- 非常柔软的皮肤再买♥♥一瓶乳液 - 我要出去跑步
- for your freakishly soft skin... - I am going for a run.
你能咋的
Deal with it.
麦琪 你的静脉里注射了15克的化疗剂
Maggie, you just had 15 milligrams of chemo pumped through your veins.
- 你真的觉得去跑 - 加里
- Do you really think going... - Gary.
化疗能夺走我的头发 但它不能夺走我的跑步的机会
Look, chemo can take my hair, but it cannot take my running.
这是我剩下的唯一能让我感觉像自己的东西
This is the one thing I have left that makes me feel like me.
- 你这是在 - 无理取闹吗
- You're being... - Irrational?
- 是的 - 没错 我是在无理取闹
- Yeah. - Yes. I am.
我也明白我完成这项比赛的
I get that the odds of me finishing this race
可能性很小
are just stacked against me.
但是现在 我只需要相信这一点
But right now, I just need to believe in this.
好吧
Okay.
动手吧
Let's do it.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Sure.
你怎么改主意了
What changed?
我想现在 我也是可以相信一些东西的
I guess right now, I could use something to believe in, too.
所以你什么意思
So what are you saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我们应该把餐馆清算掉
Maybe we should just liquidate the restaurant.
如果新的地铁站建好了
If the new subway stop comes in,
我们可以把租期卖♥♥掉赚钱
we could probably sell the lease for a profit.
什么 听着 你不能放弃餐馆的
What?! Listen, you're not giving up on the restaurant.
那是你的梦想
That is your dream.
但是我们拿什么付钱呢
But how are we gonna pay for it?
听着 我本来什么都不想说的
Look, I wasn't gonna say anything,
但我的商业代理人联♥系♥了我
but my commercial agent reached out.
说是他们开除了我拒绝的
Word on the street is they fired the director
那个汽车宣传的主管
for the car campaign that I turned down.
罗曼 你刚戒了药
Rome, you just got off your meds.
并且卧室里的话很性福吧
And while bedroom-me is delighted...
- 不用谢 - 但是卧室外的我很担心你
- You're welcome. - ...outside-the-bedroom-me is worried.
如果你觉得我现在精神紧张
If you think I'm on edge now, you taking a job
然后你出去找一份“冲击灵魂”的工作 不会让我更好过的
you called "soul-crushing" is not gonna make me feel better.
我现在在一个不同的地方 吉娜 我从来没想过
I'm in a different place now, Gina, and I never want
让你去体会黛利拉现在的感受的
you to feel the way that Delilah's feeling right now.
我也没想过
Neither do I.
这就是我不想让你这么做的原因
Which is exactly why I don't want you doing this.
我们需要的是投资者
What we need is an investor.
- 不 求你了 求你不要
- No. Please, please don't...
我妈妈
My mother.
现在你需要吃药了
Now you need to be on medication
因为她是你不想吞下的苦果
because she's a bitter pill that you do not want to swallow.
- 她没那么坏 - 你上一家餐馆倒闭后
- She's not that bad. - The woman bought you
那个女人给你买♥♥了烹饪课
cooking lessons after your last restaurant went under.
我不敢相信她那么做了
I can't believe she did that.
你
You...
我
I...
谢谢你等我 但很抱歉 迪克森太太
Thank you for waiting, but I'm sorry, Mrs. Dixon.
既然你不是温斯洛普控股公♥司♥的所有者或管理人员
Since you aren't the owner or officer of Winthrop Holdings,
我不能把你想要的文件给你看
I can't release the documents that you've requested.
除非你想打电♥话♥到楼上
Unless you want to call upstairs
告诉你的老板是你在遗嘱检验法庭上
and tell your boss the loan defaulted
因为拖欠了三个星期而造成的损失贷款
because you lost three weeks to probate court,
否则尽快让我的客户了解情况
it is in everyone's best interest
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表