剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
前情提示
Previously on "A Million Little Things"...
友谊代表着
Jon: Friendship is the person that you trust
一个你愿意将钱包和妻子还有孩子交给他的朋友
with your wallet and your wife and your kids.
一个愿意倾听
It's being able to have the hard conversations
能够与之分享难事的朋友
and be willing to listen.
是各种繁文琐事
It's a million little things.
你不会相信的 乔恩自杀了
You're not gonna believe this. Jon killed himself.
如果你打电♥话♥没告诉我乔恩的事
Rome: If you hadn't called to tell me about Jon,
我现在就死了
I would be dead right now.
我接电♥话♥的时候已经服药了
I had a mouthful of pills when I answered that phone.
乔恩总说 万物皆有理由
Eddie: Jon always said, "Everything happens for a reason."
可我却找不到理由解释他的死
I can't find a reason for this.
他来这里做什么 男人也会得乳腺癌
What is he doing here? Men get breast cancer, too.
显然 我的胸是假的
Obviously, my boobs are fake.
显然 我不介意
Obviously, I'm okay with that.
你在哪认识的她
Eddie: And where did you meet this one?
我赌10块钱肯定是在乳腺癌互助小组
10 bucks says his breast cancer support group,
如果真是这样 你可真恶心
and if I'm right, you're gross.
你赢了哦
And you're 10 bucks richer.
加里是很棒的朋友
Regina: Gary's an amazing friend.
- 在脱线的外表下 - 是比较脱线的外表吗
Underneath that hot mess is... A lukewarm mess?
我跟艾希莉说话的时候
Gary: When I spoke to Ashley,
她说在那之前
she said that up until then,
她在办公室只是过着很平常的一天
it was a normal day at the office.
怎么会这样 你为什么要这样
How does this happen? Why did he do this?
根本说不通
It makes no sense.
乔恩在12点27给你打电♥话♥了
Jon called you at 12:27.
我忘了带公文包 你看到过吗
I forgot my briefcase. Didn't you notice I left it?
为什么大家都那么傻
Why is everyone an idiot?
你和你太太受不了对方
Gary: You and your wife can't stand each other,
可你却从未离开过她
but you'll never leave her.
我爱上别人了
I'm in love with someone.
现在不能这么做
We can't do this. Not now.
要是他知道我们的事呢
What if he knew about us?
? Hey, hey, hey, hey ?
你是刚跑完吗
What, did you just go for a run?
是的
Yes.
好性感
That's sexy.
这里怎么了 你在搬家吗
What happened in here? Are you moving?
刚搬进来
I just moved.
换了公♥寓♥吗
Like switching apartments?
是的 原先的在芝加哥
Yeah. To one that's not in Chicago.
- 芝加哥 - 是啊
Chicago? Yeah.
我一点也不了解你
I don't -- I don't know anything about you.
我知道 这多刺♥激♥
I know. Isn't it great?
你什么时候卸货
So, when are you gonna unpack?
你脱衣服上♥床♥的时候
As soon as you take your shirt off during sex.
- 说得好 - 是啊
That's fair. Yeah.
垫脚尖走路 哥们
Hey. Walk with quiet feet, buddy.
别吵醒妈妈
We don't want to wake Mommy up.
爸爸 问个问题
Dad? Quick question?
什么问题
Yeah, what is it, bud?
- 为什么有战争 - 什么
-Why are there wars? -What?
为什么有些国家之间在打仗
Why do some countries fight other countries?
哥们
Well...bud,
我觉得有些人感觉
I think that some people feel...
这样吧 早上说好吗
Tell you what, can we talk about this in the morning?
对了 早上可以吃华夫吗
Ooh, can we have waffles in the morning?
- 好 - 在手♥机♥上保存个提示
Sure. Set a reminder on your phone.
你上♥床♥后
As soon as you get into bed,
我就保存
I will set a reminder.
- 华夫 - 还有战争
Waffles. And war.
我们一定要谈谈战争
We have to talk about war.
华夫和战争
Waffles and war.
好期待
Can't wait.
爸爸 你的相连呢
Dad, where's your necklace?
我们该回去了
We need to get back.
会不会有一天
Do you think that maybe someday
我们可以不在
we'll be able to do this
你车后座干
not in the back of your Lexus?
会的
Yeah.
我们告诉他之后的
As soon as we tell him.
你没事吧 爸爸
Theo: Are you okay, Dad?
嗯 哥们
Yeah, bud.
我很好
I'm fine.
? Don't you forget about me ?
? Don't, don't, don't, don't ?
? Don't you forget about me ?
? Will you stand above me? ?
好
Okay.
我
I...
- 要走了 - 嗯
am gonna go. Yeah.
? ...love me ?
? Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling ?
? Down, down, down ?
- 拿钥匙 - 没问题
Just gettin' my keys. Totally.
说清楚
Just to be clear --
有缘相见
Yeah, I'll see you when I see you.
- 爱这个主意 - 什么
Love it. What?!
你 我说爱这个主意
You -- I said "Love it."
- 我说的是 爱 这个主意 - 嗯
I clearly said "Love it." Yeah.
我知道
I know.
因为 这个
Because that -- Well, that's --
? ...down ?
乔恩给你打电♥话♥的时候 留语♥音♥了吗
So, when Jon called you, did he leave a voicemail?
没有
No.
? Don't you forget about me ?
? As you walk on by ?
? Will you call my name? ?
? As you walk on by ?
? Will you call my name? ?
? And you walk away ?
? When you walk away ?
? Don't you forget about me ?
? When you walk on by ?
? Don't you forget about me ?
? Call my name ?
? Don't, don't, don't, don't ?
? Will you call my name? ?
? I said la, lala-lala ?
? Lala-lala ?
? La, la, la, la-la, lalala, la, la ?
? Lalala-lala ?
? Lala-lala ?
? La, la, la, la-la, lalala, la, la ?
? As you walk on by ?
? Lala-lala ?
? Will you call my name? ?
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
嘿
Hi, guys.
我知道应该提前说一下的
Now, I know we should have called,
但是我们怕你拒绝
but we didn't want you saying no.
这些吃的我自己吃不完
I cannot eat all this food by myself.
这家伙整晚都在做饭
This one was up all night cooking.
这家伙半夜
And this one was doing a midnight stroll
跑出去买♥♥贝果
on a hunt for bagels.
最后找到了 这样才对嘛
Found 'em. 'Cause that what you do.
带贝果去别人家
Y-You bring bagels.
奶奶会很为你骄傲的
My bubbe would be so proud of you.
- 会吗 - 好消息
-Would she? -Good news.
重要的集♥会♥自然少不了我
This impromptu gathering just got a whole lot better.
这是给你的
These are for you.
真假的 厨房♥纸
Really? Paper towels?
难倒我应该空手来吗
What, am I gonna show up empty-handed?
在车里找到的
I found these in my car.
不要这个 可以给你四个干巴薯条
It was either this or four loose french fries.
贝果
Bagels.
没新意 谁都能想到买♥♥贝果
Come on, man. Anybody can bring bagels.
这上面打孔了
These are perforated, okay?
所以可以分成好几张的
That means you can tear off smaller sheets.
你还用向成年人解释
Are you really explaining
厨房♥纸怎么操作吗
how paper towels work to an adult?
也许吧
Maybe.
没有错
Yes, I am.
我怎么不知道你要来
Did I know you were gonna be here?
德莱拉在你走之后就给我打电♥话♥了
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表