剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
当失去爱人之后
When you lose a loved one...
有时候 我感觉好绝望啊
Sometimes, I feel so hopeless!
仿佛无法呼吸
It's like I can't breathe.
怎样才能找到希望
...how do you find the light...
我想辞职 拍自己的电影
I want to quit my job, and I want to make my movie.
和坚持下去的毅力
...the will to carry on?
三言两语可能无法回答
I guess there's no easy answer.
我们 应该离婚
I think we should get a divorce.
但当生命真的结束
But when a life does end...
琳达得了肺栓塞
Linda had a pulmonary embolism.
已经死了
She's gone.
你的观念会因此改变
...it changes your perspective.
化疗缩小了肿瘤
The chemo has shrunk the tumor.
你发现自己需要继续前进
You realize you have to keep going...
你不能放弃饭店
You're not giving up on the restaurant.
那我们哪来的钱
How are we gonna pay for it?
找到新的平衡
...find a new normal...
我可以帮忙弄到酒牌
I can help with the liquor license.
- 我一共 - 有四家饭店
I have --Four other restaurants.
并且 希望过去就停留在过去
...and just hope the past stays there.
我找芭芭拉·摩根
I'm looking for Barbara Morgan.
Would you believe me now?
If I told you I got caught up in a wave
Almost gave it away
Would you hear me out?
If I told you I was terrified for days
Thought I was gonna break
Oh, I couldn't stop it
Tried to slow it all down
Crying in the bathroom
Had to figure it out
With everyone around me saying
Sophie! Is that you?
"You must be so happy now"
嘿
Hey.
我叫艾玛 之前咱们参加过一小时5K长跑
It's Emma from the Give an Hour 5K.
之前谢里介绍过我们
Sheri introduced us. * Oh, if you keep reaching out
抱歉 那天我遇到的人太多了
Ah, sorry. I-I met a lot of people that day. * Then I'll keep coming back
那天太匆忙了
Yeah, i-it was quick,
但是我被你家人的故事所感动
but I was just so moved by your family's story.
谢里跟我说了一点
Sheri filled me in a little bit
你们的经历
a-about what you guys have been going through.
我丈夫死的时候 我和你妈一样
Well, I was pregnant when I lost my husband, too,
也是怀孕了
just like your mom.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
还好了 很久以前的事情了
That's okay. It was a long time ago.
还是谢谢你
But thank you.
你妈妈怎么样了
How is she, your mom?
时好时坏
Some days are better than others.
如果你觉得 有人跟她谈谈
Well, if you think it might help her to have someone to talk to
会有帮助的话 你可以找我
who's been through it, um, I'd be happy to.
她肯定愿意和你谈的
Yeah, I'm sure she'd really like that.
她现在在吗
Is she around now?
刚走
She just left.
太不巧了
Oh, shoot.
这样吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
- 我给她留言吧 - 好
M-Maybe I could leave her a note. Yeah.
我没有笔
I don't have a pen.
没事 我去拿一只
Oh, well, I can grab one.
- 不用啦 - 没事的
Oh, you don't have to do that. No, no, no. I-It's fine.
是吗
Yeah?
- 来吧 - 好
Come on. All right.
你要是早来两分钟
You know, if you would've been here two minutes ago,
就能碰上她了
you would've seen her.
你们看起来好幸福
You all look so happy.
我去拿笔
I'll go get a pen.
没事 为了玛姬什么都行
No, anything for Maggie.
我只是希望大家都能在场
I just wish we could be there.
千层面在这里
Here's the lasagna.
拜托 有任何进展短♥信♥告诉我们
Please promise me you'll text us updates.
真希望能去陪着你
I just wish we could be there with you.
没问题 给你们发很多很多短♥信♥
Yes, lots and lots of text updates.
她超爱吃瑞金娜的千层面 最近的爱好
She loves Regina's lasagna. It's a new thing.
妈 有人来找你了
Oh, hey, Mom, there's somebody here to see you.
我在外面遇到的 她说之前参加过5K
I met her outside. She said she's from the 5K.
艾玛 我妈回来了 你还要
Hey, Emma, uh, my mom's back if you --
她走了
She's gone.
奇怪
That's weird.
这是输血同意书
And this is a consent for a blood transfusion,
以防万一
should the need arises.
肯定不需要
Which it won't.
那她也要签字
She still needs to sign the form.
了解
I understand.
好 弄完了
Okay. You're all set.
过一会我们带你进手术室
We'll be in shortly to take you to the O.R.
我们等着
We'll be here.
你取消了普拉提 是吗
You canceled Pilates, right?
别担心她
Don't worry about her.
这跟乳♥房♥♥切除相比 不算什么
Compared to your mastectomy, this is nothing.
- 小意思而已 - 是啊
This is child's play. Yeah.
淋巴结 有什么的
Lymph nodes? Come on.
把扁桃体也拿走好了
May as well be taking out my tonsils.
嘿 你能帮我拿个便利贴吗
Um, hey, um, could you grab the Post-It notes
我把我父母电♥话♥号♥写下来
so I can write down my parents' number
有消息你可以通知他们
so you can update them?
不用这样的
Oh, you don't have to do that.
你做完手术再打电♥话♥就行
We'll just call 'em when you get out of surgery.
醒来的时候再给我好吗
You can give me their number when you wake up.
嗯 到时候我可能没什么力气
- Ye-- I might be groggy.
说得对 可能会没劲的
You might be a little groggy.
对了 念珠
Ugh, the rosary.
什么 你好像说了 念珠
I'm sorry. It sounded like you said "the rosary."
别紧张 不是我的
Relax. It's not mine.
我妈的
It's my mom's.
我跟他们说 不希望让他们飞过来陪我的时候
When I told them I didn't want them to fly in for this --
查德的事情让他们忙得不可开交
they've just been through too much with Chad --
所以我妈寄来了念珠
my mom sent me her rosary.
她说这东西帮我爸顺利度过心脏搭桥手术
She swears it got my dad through his double bypass,
可我
and I...
竟然 落在家里了
Ugh, I forgot it at home.
我去拿吧
Okay. I'll go get it.
- 没事啦 - 确定吗
No. You sure?
当然 只是珠子而已
Yeah, it's just beads, right?
但如果你碰到她 她问起这事
But if you ever meet her and she ever asks you,
你就说我一直在拿着
I was holding it this entire time.
- 成交 - 成交
Deal.
知道吗 如果你想跑跑腿
You know, if you want to do an errand,
可以去给我买♥♥点香口糖
you could go get me some more ice chips. Mm-hmm.
我最擅长这种事了
I was born to do stuff like that.
你要再来点辣椒酱沾着吃吗
Yeah. You want salsa with your ice chips?
抱歉 开了个玩笑
I apologize for that joke.
看我在打印机这找到了什么
Ooh, what have I found in the printer.
看一看
Look at this.
我老公的作品 刚印好的
My man's opus, hot off the press.
不不 宝贝 还没弄好呢
No, no, no, no. No, baby, baby, it's not ready.
- 我还得检查一遍 - 别这样嘛 就看一点
I still got to proof it. Oh, come on. Just the first scene.
- 不行 - 错字我就当没看到
No. I'll look past the typos.
你难道不希望
Wouldn't you rather be reading
读一读 英曼广场的烹饪届宝藏
about that hip new "culinary jewel"
那片文章吗
in Inman Square?
天啊 你是说餐厅点评吗
Oh, my God. Is it the restaurant review?
到了吗
Mm-hmm. It's here?
烹饪届宝藏 里面那么说的吗
"Culinary jewel"? It said that?
是的 而且上面还写 什么
Yep, and it also says how, like --
等下 你全买♥♥了吗
Wait, did you buy all the copies?
我想说 也许可以把这些
Well, I figured we could pass 'em out to people
- 发给周围餐馆的客人 - 机智
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表