剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
I would be thrilled to accept.
很好
Great.
我只有一个要求
I just have one request.
我知道这很不寻常 但这是必要条件
I know it's unusual, but it's non-negotiable.
每晚从6点到8点
Every night, from 6:00 to 8:00,
是我的请勿打扰时间
I need to be off the grid.
我可以每天熬夜工作
I'll work long into the night, every day,
就像过去的九年一样
like I have for the past nine years.
但每晚我都要和儿子一起回家吃晚饭
But I need to be home for dinner with my son every night.
这个嘛
Well...
我们需要在合伙人委员会进行讨论
We'll need to discuss it with the partner committee.
没问题
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
拉斯科今晚不会进球了
Now Rask's not gonna be in goal tonight.
- 谢谢 - 真要命
- Thank you. - That's fantastic.
但是没关系
You know, it doesn't matter.
无所谓 我们还是会赢的
Doesn't matter. We're still gonna win.
你得支持你的球队 我说的对不对
You got to support your B's, am I right?
为什么在我家这里下车了
Why are we at my place?
我需要在这里停一下
I just need to make one quick stop.
阿什 我
Oh, Ash, I...
我很抱歉 是这样的
I'm sorry. You know what?
我想我大概误导了你
I think I've misled you about what this is and --
盖里 没有
Oh. Oh, Gary, no.
我想我可能误导了你
I think I may have misled you.
惊喜
Surprise!
好了 一整年无癌症
All right! One year cancer-free!
哟吼
Whoo!
接招吧 癌症
Take that, cancer!
- 祝你缓解愉快 - 好了
- Happy remission! - All right!
- 一整年无癌症 - 缓解愉快
- One year cancer-free! - Happy remission!
好了 等一下
Okay, wait -- wait a minute.
等一下
Just wait a minute.
你说你有一节吉他课
You -- You said you had a guitar lesson.
对啊 弹珠高手
Yes. "Pinball Wizard."
这就是那节课
That is this lesson.
你一直都在跟我说
And all this time, you've been saying
你得去看戴夫·马休斯
you had to go to Dave Matthews?
咱们把话说清楚
Let's be clear.
我从来都没去看戴夫·马休斯
I am never going to see Dave Matthews.
这一切简直太棒了
Wow. This -- This is amazing.
最棒的是我们聚在一起
What's amazing is getting us all together
终于可以庆祝高兴的事了
to finally celebrate something happy.
你们不需要这么做的
You didn't have to do all this.
这样让我们看起来很贴心嘛
That's what makes it such a sweet gesture.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
是吧
Right?
顺便一说 罗马 我爱戴夫马修斯
By the way, Rome, I love Dave Matthews.
戴夫·马修斯实际上很有才华
Dave Matthews is actually talented.
我不想听戴夫·马修斯
I hate knowing Dave Matthews.
发言 发言
Speech. Speech!
发言 怎么了
Speech! What?
我只是
Uh...I just, uh...
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我不知道你的脑子里发生了什么
Not exactly sure what's going on in that head of yours.
但我只想说我爱你
But I just wanted to say that I love you,
我也很好高兴你还活着
and I'm happy you're still on this planet.
谢谢 迪
Thanks, D.
但他也该在这儿的
But he should be here, too.
是啊
Yeah.
有消息说
Word on the street is
你今天很多次被气的冲出屋门
you've been storming out of rooms a lot today.
什么 不是
What? No.
我只是想走完一万步而已
I'm just trying to get my 10,000 steps.
你可以生气的
You're allowed to be angry.
你有什么感觉都可以
You're allowed to feel whatever --
无论你的感觉是怎样
whatever it is that you feel.
所以 这是一个寡妇在帮助朋友度过悲伤吗
So, this is the widow helping the friend grieve?
抱歉我语气不好
It's not my best moment.
我说的是
All I'm saying is,
我们都有不同的应对方式
we all have different ways of coping.
这就是我的应对方式
Here's mine.
天啊
Oh, God.
你们想听我说点儿什么
Okay, you guys want a speech?
好 那我就说点儿什么
Here we go. Here's a speech.
谢谢大家给我准备这个派对
Thank you all very much for this party.
派对棒极了
It's amazing.
可能看起来我像是在敷衍你们
Probably doesn't seem like I mean that,
但我说的是实话
but I do, truly.
我只是 很显然 我现在很生气 对吧
I just -- Apparently, I'm angry right now, right?
震惊
Shocker.
我
And I am.
我现在特别特别的生气
I'm I'm I'm unbelievably angry,
但不是生你们的气
but not at you.
你们大家都特别好
You guys have all been amazing.
我是说 我们要不要去搞棕熊队的黄牛票
I mean, should we have scalped the Bruins tickets?
可能吧 你们明白的
Probably. You get it.
凯瑟琳 你已经下班了 这些事不是真的
Katherine, you took off work. That never happens.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这一切
This is all...
太贴心了
...so sweet.
但是我还是很生那个没在这儿的人的气
But I'm so angry at the person who is not here.
我很生乔恩的气
I am so angry at Jon.
还有你 对 就是你
And you yeah, you --
你说的悼词 那太不像回事儿了
you gave the eulogy, and that was crazy,
因为大家都知道我才是更有趣的
because everybody knows that I'm funnier.
但是 你说的很好
But...it was beautiful,
你表现的很好
and you knocked it out of the park.
我很高兴是你说的悼词 因为
And I'm glad it was you because, you know --
你知道要是我上会怎么样吗
you know what would have happened if it was me?
我会把这画毁了
I would've done this.
盖里 不要
Gary, no!
我就会这么做
I would've done that!
我会提到
And I would've talked about
乔恩是怎么努力的帮我恢复生活
how Jon fought so hard to help me live
他是怎么经常来治疗中心
and how he came to the treatment center so often
以至于别的患者都以为他也有癌症
that the other patients thought that he had cancer, too.
你 乔恩 你
You, Jon, you --
你陪我经历了所有事情
you went through the whole thing with me,
是你说服了我
and you convinced me --
你说服了我活下去
you convinced me to live,
然后你又弃我而去
and then you left me.
我们本该一起去乘坐那些小船的
We were supposed to go on these little boats together.
太蠢了
That's so stupid.
我们制定了计划
We made plans,
我以为我们的计划是一样的
and I thought they were the same plans,
但显然不是
and apparently they were not.
这就是我制定计划的下场
That's what I get for making plans.
- 对不起 - 没事儿
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
没事儿的
It's okay.
没事儿的
It's okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
哦 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我以为你要接电♥话♥呢
I didn't realize you were off your call.
来吧 玩双人模式
Hey, two-player. Come on.
好的
All right.
盖里 你今天也许是把癌症击败了
You may have beaten cancer today, Gary,
但是你是打不过我的
but you're not gonna beat me.
纠正一下
Correction --
我们击败了癌症
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表