剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
- 前情提要 - 我辞职了
Previously on "A Million Little Things"... I quit my job!
什么
What? Yeah.
嘿 你是玛姬的朋友
Tom: Hey. You're Maggie's friend.
- 我是汤姆 - 我是盖瑞
I'm Tom. Gary.
葡萄味的汽水 真复古啊
Grape soda. How vintage.
我先给你个爱心包裹
I thought I'd...drop off a little care package.
开始新一轮治疗可是不容易的
It can't be easy staring down another round of treatment.
是
Nope.
每天 你在努力摆脱爸爸
Every day, you push away more and more of Dad.
我不能忘了他
I want to remember him.
你为什么要忘了他呢
Why -- Why don't you?
我也不知道之后怎么办
I don't know where we go from here.
我还在思考为什么会走到今天
I'm still trying to figure out how we got here.
我可以埋怨你和黛利拉
I could blame it on you and Delilah,
但实际上
but the truth is,
我们在那之前关系就不好了
we were broken long before that.
嘿 吉娜
Hey, Gina.
我拿到了瓷砖样品
So, I got the, uh, the tile samples,
然后我忘了
and I forgot --
我们怎么说的来着 去你家还是去我家
what did we say, your place or mine?
一切还好吗 亲爱的
Everything okay, sweetie?
是的妈妈 好得不得了了
Yeah, Mom. Amazing.
那就来我家吧
My place it is.
对了 罗马
Oh, actually, uh, Rome,
D和我能在这儿见面吗
can D and I meet here,
还是你今天需要工作
or do you have to write today?
没关系 来吧
Oh, no. You're good.
- 我今天晚上还有事 - 很好
I got to run an errand later anyway. Great.
她15岁
She's 15.
三年后就离开家了
She'll be out of the house in three years.
屯点葡萄酒吧
Just stock up on wine.
好的 先生 我这么问你
All right, sir, let me ask you this.
这件事上到底有多少人
How many people are actually gonna be with us
跟我们去啊
on this thing?
我私底下告诉你
Because between the two of us,
我计划这次旅行就是想要
the whole reason I'm planning this trip
骗她告诉我
is because I'm trying to trick her
这个她一直瞒着我的
into sharing this pretty important secret
非常重要的秘密
she's been keeping from me.
哦 是
Oh, it's --
就是你啊
You're the guy.
就是我们和你吗
It's -- It's us and you.
行啊
Okay, um...
那样的话
...well, in that case, uh...
她来了 我们一会儿见
Here she comes. We'll see you soon.
淡定
Just be cool.
你的拉里·柏得 凯尔特款给皂水器
Okay, your Larry Bird Celtics soap dispenser
真的是没用
is officially a cry for help.
打给我的办公室
Please call my office.
我给你介绍
I will make you a referral.
我告诉你那个给皂水器
And I'll have you know that I painted
是我自己涂漆的
that soap dispenser all by myself
是我带着西奥去玩画画的时候画的
when I took Theo to Paint The Rainbow.
简直完美
It's a masterpiece.
你知道西奥画了什么吗
You know what Theo painted?
烟灰缸
An ashtray.
都没人抽烟啊
Nobody smokes.
每个人都会洗手啊
Everybody washes their hands.
回家换衣服 装一件运动衫
Go home, change, pack a sweatshirt.
不要带洞的
No spoilers.
我11点去接你
And I will pick you up at 11:00,
我们就去那个秘密地点
and we will go to an undisclosed location
待一天 这经历
and share a day that we will cherish
我们一辈子都不会忘的
for the rest of our lives.
好了 兄弟 开始了
All right, buddy. Here we go.
穿上
Let's put it on.
好的
All right.
举起胳膊
All right, now, arms up.
你的胳膊是树枝
Your arms are branches.
不 卡特 我现在就把那些划去的发给你
No, Carter, I'm e-mailing my redlines now.
我上庭之前打好了
Have them inputted before I get to court... Oh!
我好给法官
...so I can give them to the judge. Yeah!
太棒啦
This is great.
真的很棒
It's really great.
那是 我们可是去了
Of course it only took us,
家得宝四趟
like, four trips to Home Depot.
六趟
Six.
但这都值得了
But it was worth it.
小家伙儿 你会很棒的
Little man, you're gonna be spectacular!
这就是个小角色
It's just a small part.
小角色
Small part?
角色不分大小
There are no small parts.
妈妈说的对
Mommy's right.
我得上法庭了
Ooh, I have to get to court,
但是我办公室里所有的人都知道 明天早上
but my whole office knows that tomorrow morning,
我要去剧院
I will be going to the theatre.
但是演出是今天啊
But the show's today.
不对啊 是八号♥
No, it's the 8th.
你不是说是八号♥吗
You told me it was the 8th.
就是今天
It is today.
因为实地考察旅行所以时间改了
It was moved because of the field trip.
他们不是把这事发给我们两个人的邮箱了吗
I thought they e-mailed both of us. No.
结果他们就留了以为主要亲属的电邮
Apparently they only e-mail the primary parent.
你还回来的 对吧 妈妈
You're still coming, right, Mommy?
这样吧小家伙
Hey, you know what, bud?
你上楼
Why don't you
换上校服
go upstairs and put on your school clothes?
好的
Theo: Okay.
该死的 我一早上都要出庭
Damn it. I'm in court all morning.
听着 会没事的
Listen. It's gonna be okay.
我会录下来
I can just film it.
你不懂
You don't get it.
我知道你觉得我很冷淡
I know you think I'm distant.
但是我这也是挣扎的要活下去
I am just... trying to survive.
我昨天都没看着我儿起床
I didn't get to see our son awake yesterday.
我们不是视频
Well, no, we did FaceTime --
别跟我说视频
Don't say "FaceTime"!
你敢说视频试试
Don't you dare say "Face --"
视频聊天可能是由一个不能抚养自己孩子的
FaceTime was probably invented by a woman
女人发明的
who also didn't get to raise the baby she had.
我不想上庭
I don't want to go to court.
我想看我儿子演树
I want to watch my son be a tree.
我小时候一点也不淘气
I was never a difficult teenager.
可乖了
I was a delight.
我的父母都是疯子
My parents were the crazy ones.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我可淘气了
Well, I was the worst.
你把你妈气哭过没
Did you ever make your mother cry?
我把我爸气哭了
I made my father cry.
我又一次倒他的车结果撞到他的另外一辆车了
I once backed his car into his other car.
索菲从来没有学会怎么开车
Sophie's never learning how to drive.
听起来你好像也没会开车
It sounds like you didn't either.
我现在太忙了
I just -- I have so much on my plate right now,
我刚刚变得更忙了
and my plate just got fuller.
放松
Just breathe.
一切都会没事的
Everything is gonna be okay.
说的对
You're right.
谁啊
Ugh. Who is it?
索菲学校的校长
The principal at Sophie's school.
麦基萨克先生 你好啊
Hi, Mr. McIsaac.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表