剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
好吧 也许是
Okay. Maybe I am.
为什么
Well, why?
我不知道
I don't know...why.
我不能失去她
I cannot lose her.
我知道
I know.
嘿
Hey.
过来
Come here.
你准备好进入60年代了吗
And are you ready for a '60s block?
- 波士顿103.3频道 - 换个台
103.3 Boston. Change it.
雷吉娜不喜欢这个年代的歌♥
Regina doesn't like this music.
我还行 妈妈
Uh, I like your music just fine, Mom.
一首年代久远的好歌♥送上 佩屈拉·克拉克《闹市区》
An oldie but a goodie -- Petula Clark's "Downtown."
When you're alone and life is making you lonely
You can always go
Downtown * * Downtown
When you've got worries
All the noise and the hurry seems to help, I know
Downtown
Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?
The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles
Forget all your cares
So go downtown
Everything's waiting for you
你身后
Right behind you.
漂亮
Beautiful!
好的
Okay.
等会 来点装饰
Wait! Garnish!
好了 第二个位置 8号♥桌
All right, position 2, table 8.
好的 主厨 等等
Yes, Chef. Wait!
好了 我的扇贝还得多久
All right, how far out are my scallops?
还有一分钟
One minute.
我简直不敢相信我现在是个服务员
I can't believe I'm a waiter.
他咋成了服务员了
How come he gets to be a waiter?!
- 快去10号♥桌 - 是的 主厨
-Go to table 10. -Yes, Chef.
宝贝 外面太可怕了
Baby, it is crazy out there.
就像个精神病院 好的那种
It is a madhouse. But in a -- in a good way.
人们倒是非常享受 真棒
People are freaking out, it's so good.
有人塞给我二十美元就想要个座位
Someone slipped me a $20 to be seated at the bar.
好吧 我被卷进来了
Okay? I'm in the wrong business.
去 4号♥桌 四个人
Walk-in -- table 4. Four covers.
我需要两个土豆泥和两颗花椰菜
I need two burratas and two cauliflowers.
- 好的 主厨 - 好的 主厨
-Yes, Chef. -Yes, Chef.
来看看强者是如何倒下的
How the mighty have fallen!
这真是《后面的音乐》里面的悲伤一集啊 我的朋友
You are in a sad episode of "Behind the Music," my friend.
去吧 21号♥桌
Here you go -- table 21.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
看看你做了什么呀
Look at what you did!
我知道 很难相信吧
I know. Hard to believe.
D
D.
你摘了你的戒指
You took your ring off.
是的
I did.
你该不会是为了安德鲁吧
You didn't do that for Andrew, did you?
不
No.
我是为了我自己
I did it for myself.
最后一个 主厨
Last one, Chef.
好了 86桌牡蛎 拿到了 主厨
All right, 86 oysters. Got it, Chef.
你知道现在外面发生了什么吗
Do you know what is happening out there right now?
人们在吃饭吧 我觉得应该是
Uh...people are eating food, I hope.
不 他们馋得不行了
No, they are salivating over the food.
他们特别仔细的在品味每一口食物
They are savoring every bite.
得了吧
Oh, stop it.
不 你得亲自去看看 来吧
No! You have to see. Come on.
我现在很忙的
I'm a little busy right now.
我来做这个 去看看吧
I got this. Go take a peek.
去吧
Go.
快来 去吧 去吧
Yeah, come on. Go, go.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay, okay!
出去吧 不了不了
Go out there! No, I can't.
出去看看吧
Go out!
这是我们的主厨
There's our chef.
And you may find somebody kind to help and understand you
Someone who is just like you and needs a gentle hand
To guide them along
今晚真的不同寻常
That was quite a night.
是的
Yeah.
我要把这些钱都捐了 所有的
I'm giving away the money -- all of it.
拿去支持妇女保护事业
To a woman's shelter.
但是 你打算怎么做
But... what are you gonna do?
达利拉认识一个人想要投资 所以
Delilah met someone who might want to invest, so...
雷吉娜
Regina --
妈妈 这
Mom, it's...
没事的
it's okay.
我们还有事情得处理
There's still stuff you and I have to work out.
我知道
I know.
我们会做到的
We'll get there.
你还记得你♥爸♥爸离开的那天晚上吗
Do you remember the night your dad left?
你握着我的手告诉我一切都会变好的
You took my hand and told me everything was gonna be okay.
那会你才8岁
You were 8.
就算在那时 你就比我要坚强多了
And even then, you were braver than me.
有你这样的女儿我真的特别自豪
I thought I could never be more proud of you than I was that day,
但是 宝贝 现在 换我了
but, honey, right now, I am.
顺便问问 我知道你没吃饭
By the way, I know you didn't eat.
好吧 我有点紧张
Well, I was a little too nervous.
过来吧 我给你做你最喜欢吃的
Come on. I'll make you your favorite.
真的吗 扇贝呀
Really? Scallops.
一起吃 好的
Split 'em with me? Yes.
我该做什么
What can I do?
Downtown
我知道 我这么做的时候
But I realize, as I'm doing this, that I --
可能大概我也说不出
there -- there's probably nothing I can say
什么有意义的话了
that can make this make sense.
三个月后
B·摩根
芭芭拉·摩根
威肯顿街237号♥ 05号♥房♥
诺里斯小巷
画廊
除了
Except just...
对不起 芭芭拉
...I'm sorry, Barbara.
妈
Mom!
我来了
I'm coming.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表