剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
其实不好
Actually, no.
我刚也受到了尼尔的邮件
I just got an e-mail from Neil, too.
为什么你把我地址给他
Why did you give him my address?
因为他是家人 瑞金娜
Because he's family, Regina.
他只是想支持你
He's just trying to be supportive.
你真的应该出去了
You should really go out there.
服务员把桌子都摆错了
The waiters are arranging the tables all wrong.
其实 他们只是
You know, actually, they're doing it
完全按照我的要求去做
exactly the way I asked them to.
真的吗 你希望桌子摆那样吗
Really? That's how you want the tables?
妈妈 我的酒保刚辞职
Mom, my bartenders just quit,
我还没有开张能用的文件
I don't have the paperwork to even open yet,
一切都不对劲
and everything's gone wrong.
为什么我等了一辈子
Why is it I have waited my entire life
就为了你能站在我这边
for you to take my side?
就一次
Just once take my side!
吉娜
Gina. Hey.
怎么回事
What's going on?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没 没什么事
It -- It doesn't -- It doesn't matter.
我只是
I just --
我必须专心 不能被♥干♥扰
I need to stay focused. I can't get distracted.
没错
That's right, yeah.
一切都不对劲 我们明天还要开业
Everything is going wrong, and we're opening tomorrow.
这要怎么做啊
How are we going to do this?
嘿 我去找找能帮我们的人
Hey, I'm gonna go talk to somebody who can help us.
你专心顾好厨房♥
You just stay focused in the kitchen.
其他都交给我 好吗
I got everything else covered, okay?
好
Okay.
我们会一起渡过难关的
We're gonna get through this together.
没错 我们会的
Yeah, damn right we are.
为什么不是谢莉来做
Rome: Why isn't Shelly doing this?
是她觉得它们有斑点的
She's the one who thinks they're...spotty.
你们了解我妈
Y'all know my mother.
- 你没事吧 - 我没事
You okay? I'm fine.
只是赶不上今天第二次动感单车了 就这样
Just not gonna get my second spin in. That's all.
你最近没少练单车啊
You've been spinning a lot recently.
要是动感单车是真车 我都骑到加利福尼亚了
If that bike could move, I'd be in California by now.
还停在波士顿感觉如何
How's it feel to still be in Boston?
药物从你身体排出有段时间了
The meds have been out of your system for a while now.
是啊 不过我还好
Yeah. But I'm fine.
有一些日子很难过 但是吃了药
There are rough days, but there were rough days
也会有艰难的日子
on the meds, too.
你以前说 那种感觉就像是
You used to say that it was like wearing a heavy coat
穿一件重外套却脱不掉
that you couldn't take off.
难过的日子里
Days like that?
你这么理解吧
Try to understand this.
我想要掌握主动权
I want to be in control.
不想被药控制
Not some pill.
嗨
Andrew: Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 不知道你还记不记得我
Hi. I-I don't know if you remember me.
等一下
Uh...wait a minute.
不记得
No.
不 开玩笑的 《赛门与葛芬柯》 对吧
No, I'm just kidding. Simon and Garfunkel, right?
当然了
Of course.
所以来我的酒吧有什么事啊
So, what brings you to my gin joint?
其实 我需要一些
Well, actually, I could use some --
一些帮 一些建议 专业建议
some he-- some -- some advice, some professional advice.
你想找个桌坐吗
Okay. Do you want to grab a table?
好的
Sure. Yes.
看来我们得找个三人桌了
We'll, uh, have to make it a table for three.
是哈
Yeah.
你真的是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
Are you really a private investigator?
这一点你是可以跟别人说的吗
Like, are you allowed to tell people that?
我又不在CIA
I'm not in the CIA.
抱歉 你是埃迪·萨维尔 对吧
I'm sorry. You're Eddie Saville, right?
抱歉 我是红蕨粉丝
I'm sorry. I'm a Red Ferns fan.
不用道歉
Oh, don't be sorry.
你们又去巡演了
You guys are touring again.
- 我们刚巡演完 - 科尔 我们有要紧事
We just finished. Col, this has a bow on it.
我其实今天才回来
I actually just got back today.
我可能在哈特福德见过你表演
I might've seen you in Hartford.
真的见过 嗯
Yeah, I did see you. Yeah.
表演很精彩
It was an awesome show.
- 表演精彩 - 是啊
Awesome show. Yeah.
你们在哈特福德见过是吗
You guys met in Hartford, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
远道而来的朋友啊
Yeah, from afar.
总之
So, anyway...
我联♥系♥了 我能在东海岸找到的
I have contacted every Barbara Morgan
每一个叫芭芭拉·摩根的人
I could find on the East Coast.
没找到
No luck.
你还有其他线索给我吗
Do you have any other leads for me?
没有 只有画
No. Just the painting.
那么 我也联♥系♥了画廊
Well, I've reached out to art galleries, as well.
也还没发现任何展出B·摩根作品的画廊
Haven't found anyone who's shown an artist named B. Morgan yet.
不过如果我找到她 能给我后台通行证吗
But if I find her, do I get a backstage pass?
我认识个人可以给你弄
Oh, I know a guy who can make that happen.
巡演结束了
Oh? The tour's over.
这可说不准 朋友
I...don't know, friend.
巡演永远不会结束
The tour's never over.
你还好吧
You okay? Hmm?
他就是鼻窦感染了
He's got a sinus infection, is all.
不传染的
It's not contagious.
我认识一些人 可以帮忙酒牌的事
I have some connections that can help with the liquor license.
我不仅是这里老板 我还
I don't only own this place. I have --
有其他四家餐馆
Four other restaurants.
我知道
Yes, I know. Yeah.
我可能在搜了你一下
I may have put your name in a search engine.
你是怎么弄到那地方的
How did you come to own this place?
我丈夫死了 把那里留给了我们
my husband died, and he left it to us.
那是他做的最后一件事
It was the last thing that he did.
我知道 它可能对我来说越来越重要了 但是
I know it's probably become too important to me, but, uh...
好地方就是这样
The good ones usually do.
里面承载了许多
There's a lot riding on it.
知道吗 三年前我妻子死了
You know, I lost my wife three years ago.
我很难过
I'm -- I'm sorry.
我也很难过
Me too.
你让我想起了 我第一次开餐馆的时候
You remind me of myself the day I opened my first place.
恐惧 加上怀孕吗
Scared and pregnant?
坚决
Determined.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
不想烦你 只是需要你的最终版菜单
I don't want to bother you. I just need your final menu.
我想拿去印了
I want to get it to the printer.
太好了
Great.
谢谢了 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
他说 还好一切都没事了 什么意思
What did he mean by "Glad it all worked out"?
谁说什么意思
What did who mean?
尼尔
Neil.
还好一切都没事了 他什么意思
"Glad it all worked out" -- what did he mean by that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道有什么大不了的
I don't know what the big deal is.
他在想着你 有那么不好吗
He was thinking of you. Is that so bad?
有 我不希望他想着我
Yeah. I don't want him thinking of me.
就告诉我 他说没事了是什么意思
Ohh. Just tell me what he meant by "worked out."
他可能以为你有金钱问题吧
I guess he thought you were having money problems.
可能
You guess?
他知道了 好吧
He knew, yes. Okay?
我跟他说的
I told him.
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表