剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表
明天晚上
So, tomorrow night,
你要去试试那家库利治·康勒里面
you want to go check out that new taco place
新开的新塔可店吗
in Coolidge Corner?
你问我吃不吃塔可吗
You're asking me if I want to eat tacos?
我当然愿意吃
Of course I want to eat tacos.
好吧 我最后一个病人6点看完 所以
Okay, well, I finish with my last patient at 6:00, so...
那就6点零1见
6:01 it is.
好
Okay.
Take me down a road
I believe in
Lost the way
我不能 这么做
I can't -- I can't do this.
我不能看你死
I ca-- I can't watch you die.
Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
好吧
Okay.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
请不要让我看你死
Please don't ask me to.
请让我留下
Please ask me to stay.
听着 我就在
Look, I'm -- Look, I'm right --
在这里
I'm right here,
我们可以一起扛过去
and we'll fight this together.
我们会扛过去的
And we will beat this... together.
计划不是这样的
That's not the deal.
No reflection
Take me to a place
不要
Wait, don't do it.
不要走
Don't go. Don't. Don't. Don't.
I believe in Don't get out of the car.
不要 我
Don't. Don't. I --
不要下车嘛
Lost my way Don't get out of the car.
Lost all reason
Ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Give me something
谢谢你今天陪我
Thank you for a great day.
Give me something
再见 盖瑞
Bye, Gary.
Give me something
To hold on to
I've got nothing
Since I lost you
你们说了好几个月了
Eddie: You guys have been saying for months now
说我跟凯瑟琳应该分手
that Katherine and I should split.
你们终于如愿以偿了
You finally got what you wanted.
别这样 艾德 我们并不这么想
Gary: Come on, Ed, that's not what we wanted.
只是希望你开心
What we wanted was for you to be happy.
是啊
Yeah.
你之前并不开心 记得吗
And you weren't. Remember?
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
好吧
Okay.
我沙发就是你沙发
My couch is your couch.
随便住
As long as you need it.
谢了 室友
Thanks, roomie.
玛姬会很开心的 是啊
Maggie's gonna love that. Oh, yeah.
谁不愿意跟一个有室友的成年人
Who doesn't love dating an adult man
一起约会
with a roommate?
我现在的人生
Yeah, my life isn't going
跟想象的并不一样
exactly the way I want it to right now.
底板球
Announcer: Get an icing call.
一会回来 我们会相处愉快的
When we come back... Then we're gonna get along great.
2:12 第二局
...2:12 left in the second.
广♥告♥时间
Commercial break.
厕所时间
Bathroom break!
我先来的
Gary: I'm -- I called it!
所以 我先说的
This is exactly why -- I called it!
所以你谁沙发 艾德
This is why you're getting the couch, Ed.
我去主卧
I'll go to the master.
别碰瑞金那的化妆品
Stay out of Regina's cosmetics,
最后说一次
and for the last time,
可可脂不是吃的
cocoa butter is not a food.
罗马
Uh, Rome?
不不不 不行
No, no, no, no.
别紧张
Gary: Okay, okay. Relax.
只是个盒子
This is just a box.
不 那不代表她
No! It doesn't mean that she's --
别说出来
Don't even say the word.
这样没办法让人怀孕
Well, that's not how you get someone pregnant.
你应该会自动啊
You should know that.
看一看验孕棒 验孕棒呢
Guys, let's look at the stick. Where is the stick?
在这呢 埃迪
There it is. Eddie: Oof.
你怎么毫不在意
How are you so nonchalantly
就碰了瑞金那尿过的部分
touching the part of the stick Regina urinated on?
拜托
Come on.
为什么她要这样
Why would sh-- Why would she do that?
不要闻啊
Well, don't smell it.
一个性生活紊乱的人
How does a man
比如你
who's had as much promiscuous sex as you
怎么不知道验孕棒怎么回事
not know how a pregnancy test works?
恭喜了 老爹
Congratulations, Papa.
哥们 哥们
Dude. Dude.
我刚辞职
q I just quit my job.
我 哥们
I -- Oh, man.
吉娜和我说不要孩子
Gina and I said no kids.
我刚辞职
I just quit my job.
我刚辞职
I just quit it.
听我说
Listen to me.
我人生一团糟
My life sucks.
我要睡在盖瑞的沙发上
I'm gonna be sleeping on Gary's couch.
连客房♥都没有
I don't even get the guest room.
- 你说啥 - 好吧
What is this speech? Okay.
虽然我现在状况很糟糕
Even though everything is so bad for me right now,
我也丝毫不想改变
I wouldn't change a thing
因为如果我做了不一样的事情
because if I did anything differently,
就没有西奥了
I wouldn't have Theo.
他是我一生中做过最正确的决定
And he is the greatest thing I've done ever,
这个孩子可能是
and this baby might be
你一生中最好的东西
the best thing you've ever done.
高兴点 哥们
Come on, man.
我做过最好的决定
The best thing I've ever done
就是吸收
is wash my hands.
Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows?
And what's on the other side?
The other side?
Rainbows are visions
But only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide
Sophie: So we've been told
And some choose to believe it
But I know they're wrong
Wait and see
Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
西奥
The lovers Hey, Theo.
妈妈和爸爸
The dreamers and me Katherine: So, Mom and Dad
有些事情要跟你说
have something to talk to you about.
Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that
好了
There you go.
我们之后能视频通话吗
And someone believed it Can we FaceTime later, Dad?
当然了 孩子
Look what it's done Of course we can, pal.
So far
What's so amazing
That keeps us stargazing?
What, so we think we might see
Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers, and me
La, da-da, dee, da-da-dee
我知道以前不对付
I know we've had our history,
但是情况不好的时候
but when things get tough,
你总是支持我
you're the friend that's always there.
照顾好他
Take care of him.
我会的
I will.
Have you been fast asleep
And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name
Is this the sweet sound
我们可能没有薄荷巧克力碎味的了
That calls the young sailors? We might be out of mint chip.
The voice might be one and the same
I've heard it too many times
我知道你怀孕了
剧集 | 繁文琐事 | 导航列表